SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:39 pm

KIIS 1065 ‏@kiis1065 2h2 hours ago
Snezana from @TheBachelorAU says she has NOT had any contact with Sam since the show... Hhhmmmm what does this mean??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess that is that.

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by mindless Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Sounds like she let the cat out of the bag. By accident?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new to posting but have been addicted to this site since Season 2 of TB Australia last year (Blake the snake).  Wanted to share the link to the KISS1065 post above:

[url=http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/snezana-reveals-shes-single-and-has-had-no-contact-with-sam]

Hope this works  Smiley

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Schmoobag wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm new to posting but have been addicted to this site since Season 2 of TB Australia last year (Blake the snake).  Wanted to share the link to the KISS1065 post above:

[url=http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/snezana-reveals-shes-single-and-has-had-no-contact-with-sam]

Hope this works  Smiley
Welcome1 So, so glad you have joined!

Here's the podcast. Snezana actually sounds like she is not interested in Sam at all, imo.

"Does Sam give you the heads up when an episode is coming up when he'll be kissing someone else, because Heather mentioned he did that with her?" Jackie asked.
"No, I have had no contact with Sam since the show ended."

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 pm

starwelcome Schmoobag and tyvm
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks AAL - totally agree that Snezana doesn't sound interested. IMO it would fit if she make it to F2 and wasn't chosen.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks iamreal2u - so excited to be here KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 8 1710264613

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 pm

So Snezana just had a kiss on GD and is about to have a 2nd single date and she is in the media saying she has had no contact with Sam since filming ended?

I would have thought with the timing of being highlighted in the episodes this week and her speaking to the media that she would play coy not outright deny having any contact with Sam.

These girls are just giving it all away.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So Snezana just had a kiss on GD and is about to have a 2nd single date and she is in the media saying she has had no contact with Sam since filming ended?

I would have thought with the timing of being highlighted in the episodes this week and her speaking to the media that she would play coy not outright deny having any contact with Sam.

These girls are just giving it all away.

Yes very strange - I thought they were all under contract to not give the ending away.

As much as I like Snezana I don't think she is a good fit for Sam. she comes across as way more reserved and mature than him. I think their connection is purely physical which can't sustain a successful long term relationship.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 pm

starwelcome Schmoobag

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Very strange that she'd just come out and say that giving away she's not F1.

Did she mean it as having no contact whatsoever or no contact in person because she could be being deliberately misleading there.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 pm

These media rounds are getting more and more interesting. I have zero expectation that Snez is F1. However in my opinion that response was all planned, she laughed first then said it deliberately, don't think she is getting any calls from producers that she gave away the ending. These folks are told what questions to anticipate in advance and what responses to provide in my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas