SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He sounds like a politician dodging all the questions and bs'ing his way around.

No kidding. He didn't actually answer any of those questions. He has a knack for talking in circles though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Hard to know what went on behind the scenes, but we'd be fooling ourselves if we thought TPTB didn't have a hand in Nick proposing IMO. I can't lay blame solely on Kaitlyn.

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hard to know what went on behind the scenes, but we'd be fooling ourselves if we thought TPTB didn't have a hand in Nick proposing IMO. I can't lay blame solely on Kaitlyn.
She could've easily stopped him once he was up there and had gotten emotional, there was no need to let him get down on one knee. At that point there'd be nothing TPTB could do (Nick isn't stupid, once she stopped him he obviously would've realized she was turning him down and wouldn't have gone through with the proposal even if the producers stopped filming to talk her back into letting him propose). They would've been mad at her of course, but her edit is already so bad that I don't see what else they could've done to "punish" her. The onus is on her to have a bit of class and integrity and not make someone get down on one knee before breaking up with them - and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:35 pm

:soapbox :soapbox

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think for a second that she had more of a thing with Ben, but I can totally get on board with the idea that she wanted to bring him to f2 but wasn't allowed.
Yeah, I agree, it would have been easier for her. Did she really not know at f3?

And she still let Nick propose? According to the Daily Mail according to US instead of stopping him, she let him continue in his proposal after he got emotional.

Yeah I know, TPTB made her do it!

If I read one more time TPTB made her do it I am gonna SCREAM? She is her own person a fully grown woman she must can say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 pm

sdmom wrote:And she still let Nick propose? According to the Daily Mail according to US instead of stopping him, she let him continue in his proposal after he got emotional. Yeah I know, TPTB made her do it!
I wonder if the producers offered her a "bonus" some type of financial compensation or perk if she let her F2 propose. During the proposal she may have thought I've rejected the rest of the men I can do this and experience a moment of pain for the "bonus" which will benefit me in the future

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:44 pm

AmyB wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hard to know what went on behind the scenes, but we'd be fooling ourselves if we thought TPTB didn't have a hand in Nick proposing IMO. I can't lay blame solely on Kaitlyn.
She could've easily stopped him once he was up there and had gotten emotional, there was no need to let him get down on one knee. At that point there'd be nothing TPTB could do (Nick isn't stupid, once she stopped him he obviously would've realized she was turning him down and wouldn't have gone through with the proposal even if the producers stopped filming to talk her back into letting him propose). They would've been mad at her of course, but her edit is already so bad that I don't see what else they could've done to "punish" her. The onus is on her to have a bit of class and integrity and not make someone get down on one knee before breaking up with them - and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like Nick.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:47 pm

jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:And she still let Nick propose? According to the Daily Mail according to US instead of stopping him, she let him continue in his proposal after he got emotional. Yeah I know, TPTB made her do it!
I wonder if the producers offered her a "bonus" some type of financial compensation or perk if she let her F2 propose. During the proposal she may have thought I've rejected the rest of the men I can do this and experience a moment of pain for the "bonus" which will benefit me in the future

THIS is absolutely certain. :yes:
Deal with the devil, for sure.  
And she cheapens her soul as she lines her purse.
No moral values or principles.  
Just UGLY  no no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Of course TPTB had a hand in Nick's proposing but I put allowing him to do it totally on Kaitlyn. She knows how she felt being totally blindsided by CS letting her go. She could have stopped the proposal but she didn't. I lay the blame for that solely on her. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:51 pm

It's like Jason always says in his podcast, they can't MAKE you do anything. They can threaten you, they can bribe you, they can trick you, and they can manipulate you, but they can't literally force you to do anything. Kaitlyn has broken the rules time and time again (SC-gate and sneaking off to Shawn/Ben's room are two of many examples, IMO), so it's obvious to me that she's willing to fight the all-powerful powers that be when it matters to HER. Obviously, Nick's feelings were not THAT important.

And, I know that Ashley was tricked and told that Ben knew about the rejection and was just going to play along. I don't believe for a second that Kaitlyn would fall for that when it came to Nick, so she had to know that she was about to humiliate him and didn't care enough to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Just to be clear, if by some miracle it is Shawn who gets rejected, it is just as despicable, and wrong.  It should not matter who the rejectee is but,to not have an ounce of humanity to spare them the humiliation, when all they have done is love you, just is beyond belief.  To make it worse, the rejectee thought he was the only one and, even if by chance there were two suitors, they made it later, so the first arriving would think he was last.  Just dirty pool by all players involved.

Last edited by remockered on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 pm

^^ Sad but true, CP.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Yes,I had posted this morning, regardless of who the f2 is, what K did was despicable. IF the article is true, then IMO, she's more cold hearted than the previous bachelorette.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24