SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:29 am

Good Morning continue here:
Smiley

@chasingpavements wrote:
I like her too - i think she's probably one of the most likeable and real Bachelorettes we've had in a while. I'm feeling a little eh about her SM addiction and I'm a little worried about what we'll see with K/N/S at the ATFR, which I'm worried will make me lose respect for one or all of them. I still think she's adorable and witty and I'm enjoying her journey.

@isittrue wrote: I am definitely afraid of what we will see ATFR and how it affects how I view them at the end of this. I hope they are all prepared and stay classy for the drama no doubt TPTB will try to illicit. Fingers crossed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:45 am

I just hope it doesn't turn into the "Shawn and Nick" show. I don't agree that they put Shawn and Nick on the stage together, they don't usually do that. I know it's all for the drama but enough is enough. Just let the final couple have their moment and the F2 have their moment for answers with Kaitlyn. No need for F1 & F2 to even speak to each other.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:53 am

Commercial says it'll be live after all, so they better all not act like idiots. Tptb won't have that much time to rile them up on stage so they have no excuse to lose their minds, all three.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:13 pm

They can rile them up all the want backstage prior to going on. Never fear!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Alanna wrote:Commercial says it'll be live after all, so they better all not act like idiots. Tptb won't have that much time to rile them up on stage so they have no excuse to lose their minds, all three.

I agree! Lets all hope they act kindly to one another. Smiley Nick would be a fool to ask too many questions now. He would have to face another onslaught of backlash. I doubt he wants that and he seems over it to me. I have no doubt Kaitboo will be all over each other and nothing but smiles. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:16 pm

algold29 wrote:I just hope it doesn't turn into the "Shawn and Nick" show.  I don't agree that they put Shawn and Nick on the stage together, they don't usually do that.  I know it's all for the drama but enough is enough.  Just let the final couple have their moment and the F2 have their moment for answers with Kaitlyn.  No need for F1 & F2 to even speak to each other.
Well according to CH's TV Guide interview, they will put Shawn and Nick on stage together.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:22 pm

I am not getting good vibes from any of this. More like a colossal train wreck/episode of Jerry Springer.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:26 pm

isittrue wrote:I am not getting good vibes from any of this.  More like a colossal train wreck/episode of Jerry Springer.  

That's exactly what I fear will happen if they put the boys on stage together, which CH seems intent to do. I am going to hold out hope that the boys refuse to follow that plan or if they do, act like mature adults. Probably too much to ask, these two know how to push each others buttons and TPTB certainly know the right questions to ask to set off the storm.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Oh, I am sure that Shawn is being thoroughly coached by Kaitlyn (and maybe sedated beforehand), to ensure that he will come out on stage like this big ole pussy cat and act nice for the cameras.

Hey, he might even allow "the other guy" to speak for the first time ever.  He and and Kaitlyn will no doubt be trying to do some damage control on BOTH of their parts.  They have more to lose than Nick does, if they don't play nice.

The only thing that could derail this is if tptb have some big bombshell to drop at the AFTR that will nullify them playing nice with one another.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Oh, I am sure that Shawn is being thoroughly coached by Kaitlyn (and maybe sedated beforehand), to ensure that he will come out on stage like this big ole pussy cat and act nice for the cameras.

Hey, he might even allow "the other guy" to speak for the first time ever.  He and and Kaitlyn will no doubt be trying to do some damage control on BOTH of their parts.  They have more to lose than Nick does, if they don't play nice.

The only thing that could derail this is if tptb have some big bombshell to drop at the AFTR that will nullify them playing nice with one another.

Oh you know that the TPTb do have some kind of bombshell about 1 of them . They live for this stuff!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:02 pm

If they put Shawn and Nick on stage together, then I'm not worried at all about Nick. He's always stayed calm and rational in confrontations. Shawn's the loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:10 pm

mindless wrote:If they put Shawn and Nick on stage together, then I'm not worried at all about Nick. He's always stayed calm and rational in confrontations. Shawn's the loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.

Oh I think nick knows ways to subtly get a rise out of Shawn while still be appearing rational. Shawn probably won't handle any of this well especially if they drop a big bombshell that none of us know yet.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24