SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am

http://nypost.com/2015/07/22/the-bachelorette-is-all-a-lie/

‘The Bachelorette’ is all a lie
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am

I am not giving K & S the benefit of the doubt, because imo, they both suck. Kaitlyn was the worst bachelorette in the history of this franchise. Classless, vulgar, insensitive, lying, manipulative, so NOT cool. Of 25, make that 26 guys, she picks the meathead. If anyone thinks that K is going to be content fading into obscurity, to be the arm candy of a dude who can't put 2 sentences together, gimme a break! :P
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 am

No proof, but I believe RS "hates" anyone who gives him zero attention. Also when he feels this way he does his best to gather as many people to his side as possible. Almost like a campaign, it grieves him more when the person he "hates" even has supporters and isn't hated by all as he hopes.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:29 am

happydays wrote:If K & S had made a joke about Joe's exit, I'd even find that disrespectful. 

JMO -- but I don't think someone's heartbreak is something a joke should be made of, esp. given how much time they've taken out of their lives to dedicate to the show & K

It is totally disrespectful, no matter who it is they're joking about, that's what upsets me.  Nick came on this show for Kaitlyn, and I don't believe for a second that Kaitlyn didn't know about it. I would bet money on it that they seriously discussed it prior to her leaving for filming and she wanted him there.  From Nick's conversation on ATFR he and Kailtyn had discussed that if she wasn't feeling it, to send him home.  Kailyn repeatedly had sex with Nick, repeatedly tells him she loves him, then lets him go through a FRC, to get dumped, and she makes light of that and makes fun of it.  What kind of person does that?  And this isn't just because it's Nick, it wouldn't matter who it was, the callous attitude from both Kaitlyn and Shawn is just wrong.  Why not just acknowledge their relationship, that it was difficult to hurt a friend that cared so much for me but in the end I made the best decision for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I am not giving K & S the benefit of the doubt, because imo, they both suck.  Kaitlyn was the worst bachelorette in the history of this franchise.  Classless, vulgar, insensitive, lying, manipulative, so NOT cool.  Of 25, make that 26 guys, she picks the meathead.  If anyone thinks that K is going to be content fading into obscurity, to be the arm candy of a dude who can't put 2 sentences together, gimme a break!   :P

Isn't it what made them a perfect fit?
I liked Shawn in pre-season sleuthing, but gosh, I can't stand his mumbling and constant need for validation.

This actually made me like Britt a little, because at least I can hear what she says/whines. stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 am

Max64 wrote:After watching the GMA segment, my opinion is Kaitlyn and Shawn have no class.  I'm sure they're tired of talking about Nick, but have some class, be gracious and rise above the pettiness.  Belittling Nick only makes them look bad.

ETA, I wonder if the reason they're pushing for Ben H as the next lead is that maybe Nick is in the running for it, and they don't want him to have it so they're pushing hard for Ben H.

As soon as K/S take a high road and literally make no mention of N, making him a non-entity, the questions will stop.
As far as the next TB, moaa, that TPTB are going to continue to wait measuring out which of their candidates will bring in the best bang for their buck. I hope all candidates tell TPTB to fork themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 am

If anyone wants to have a temper tantrum and make fun of posters opinions, go do it somewhere else. This isn't the place for you.

Topic is locked while I delete posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 am

Topic is unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Just saw the GMA interview.  Cute!  Nice to see Kaitlyn and Shawn enjoying being together.

Lara Spencer brought up Nick and had the ring toss cued.  IMO, Kaitlyn and Shawn are way more than happy to stop talking about him. When the media stops with the Nick questions, it will end.  Hopefully, it's a short shelf life.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Jail the Bachelorette

http://defamer.gawker.com/jail-the-bachelorette-1720573956?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

"If not jail time, Kaitlyn should at the very least face a civil suit for a portion of the money she now makes, thanks to her Bachelorette celebrity, shilling headphones and tanning lotion on Instagram".
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 pm

BKay wrote:I thought Nick showed alot of restraint and maturity after his rejection. His comments to K were reasonable, imo. Tossing the rings was not a biggie at all. It isn't like he did a huge loss of temper overhand hurdle of them.
I LOVED the tossing of the rings! Absolutely, loved it. He gave his heart to someone who asked for it every step of the way. In that moment, he put the relationship in perspective. I grinned from ear to ear. :cutesmile!:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24