SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed 29 Jul 2015, 7:47 am

happydays wrote:Anyone who goes onto this show likes attention lets be honest

Yep. You don't go on a TV show unless you like being in the spotlight. I also think 99% of these people would consider becoming the lead if offered. Some might turn it down because they know they're not well-suited to it, but most would do it in a heartbeat. Nick I think would actually be suited to it because he's fallen in love on this show before, so clearly he's capable of it. He's also got a thick skin and he doesn't seem to care much about any backlash, so I have faith that he'll stay himself no matter what.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by chi-girl Wed 29 Jul 2015, 7:51 am

I can hear the spin for the next Bachelor season already...

Nick has chosen the one that he wants to spend the rest of his life with...but will she choose him back?  Or will he leave broken hearted yet again?  Watch the most shocking ending to the bachelor season ever to find out!  

I think that storyline's almost too tempting for TPTB to pass up.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:02 am

I can think of worse story lines. Pot meeting kettle. He would be a storyboard treasure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:04 am

He would bring the edge too.

Ben H would fall flat (imo) after all the sex drama K has caused

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:05 am

If Nick is the Bachelor TPTB will have ratings goldddddd.

They would be stupid not to pick him from a marketing standpoint. Love or hate him, people will watch.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:09 am

I never thought I would say this....but I actually think Nick would bring a great storyboard to the show.  Smiley I do have reservations for him and his family though.  Guess the decision rests with Nick, but I do hope he talks it over with his family first.  I mean poor Bella.  Yikes!  I have a feeling we will know soon.  I really wish they would bring two guys to the season and let the women vote this time.  Smiley

Mods, feel free to move my post if it is too off topic. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:23 am

I love the GMA interview with Nick.  So funny and real and self deprecating.  IMO Nick would be great as the next Bachelor.  He is such a multi faceted person and truly be looking for "the one."  His season would be a "refreshing" change!!  #teamnick Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:25 am

I wish one of the interviewers would point out to these two dummies that he didn't toss it underhand. If you're going to laugh at someone like a couple of high school mean girls at least get the facts straight. He tossed it overhand. It doesn't matter because it's so stupid but if they are going to bring it up as a way to put Nick down they shouldn't get to make things up without being corrected. Can you imagine if Juan Pablo had went on the media circuit making fun of and laughing at Clare? He wouldn't have gotten away with it unscathed that's for sure. I remember Zak from Desiree's season opened the limo window and threw the ring he bought her out as hard as he could but nobody thought anything of it (including me) I can't see Des going around making fun of him for it- and he was only F4 and wasn't put through a proposal. I never wanted Kaitlyn as Bachelorette and couldn't stand her on Chris' season so her behavior doesn't exactly surprise me but it is surprising to me that so many think she's funny when she is clearly just mean spirited. She keeps making (non-funny) jokes about Clint and JJ on national TV. Gay bashing isn't tolerated by most media outlets so again, I'm surprised that she isn't taking more heat for that- especially since she claims to be the victim of cyber bullying. no no Speaking of cyber bullying, I think it's weird that Shawn says he can now defend his woman- but Nick has done so all season so why couldn't Shawn? Not that I think she deserves any defending, but it's just another inconsistency that annoys me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:28 am

WrongReasons wrote:I wish one of the interviewers would point out to these two dummies that he didn't toss it underhand. If you're going to laugh at someone like a couple of high school mean girls at least get the facts straight. He tossed it overhand. It doesn't matter because it's so stupid but if they are going to bring it up as a way to put Nick down they shouldn't get to make things up without being corrected. Can you imagine if Juan Pablo had went on the media circuit making fun of and laughing at Clare? He wouldn't have gotten away with it unscathed that's for sure. I remember Zak from Desiree's season opened the limo window and threw the ring he bought her out as hard as he could but nobody thought anything of it (including me) I can't see Des going around making fun of him for it- and he was only F4 and wasn't put through a proposal. I never wanted Kaitlyn as Bachelorette and couldn't stand her on Chris' season so her behavior doesn't exactly surprise me but it is surprising to me that so many think she's funny when she is clearly just mean spirited. She keeps making (non-funny) jokes about Clint and JJ on national TV. Gay bashing isn't tolerated by most media outlets so again, I'm surprised that she isn't taking more heat for that- especially since she claims to be the victim of cyber bullying. no no Speaking of cyber bullying, I think it's weird that Shawn says he can now defend his woman- but Nick has done so all season so why couldn't Shawn? Not that I think she deserves any defending, but it's just another inconsistency that annoys me.

:alltens: :alltens: :alltens:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:30 am

The interviewers are probably like "...can't reason with stupid".

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:40 am

WrongReasons ^^^ ITA I agree  Best Post of the Day!!!Good Post  Hugesmile bowdown rock
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:42 am

If anyone from this season "deserves" to be The Bachelor, it's Nick. Used by TPTB two years in a row and now he wants go back for thirds in an even more vulnerable position. Give him what he wants. He deserves it. stupid

But honestly, so much for him being above the franchise and only doing this for Kait. No one who wants a third year at this is above attention seeking.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24