SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:00 pm

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 19 3806527698 Kasha, lately many of my (really) long posts get lost (bad wifi) ... and instead of getting angry, because I have to re-write them 2-3 times, I keep reminding myself that i have to learn to be "shorter" ... it's like "universe" is telling me ... only that instead of the universe I keep imagining your "diva" dog avi. Hugesmile I adore you.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Awww thank you.PINKHEART
Actually, I pay forumotion extra each month to drop a post after 300 characters.
Kidding!! laughlaughlaugh Seriously j/k!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Seabear wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are both very self involved.  If you cross them or question them they are angry and mean.  I think trying to blame Nick on both their parts is ridiculous.  I believe Andi's smug behavior caused Nick to act out of emotion at ATFR last year.  I am certain after all the backlash and hatred he "learned his lesson."  I personally did not find his remarks shaming or offensive.  One thing I see very clearly in Nick is his intellect. He also is self reflective and owns his actions.  I am certain he will be prepared for this years ATFR.  What some find calculating and manipulative, I see as smart and witty.  To each his own.  I truly think, pun intended, that at the end of this ATFR Nick will walk away "smelling like a rose" and that will be "refreshing." Hugesmile

I agree Good Post yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

mysthelma wrote:Nick has never been one to not take responsibility and blame anyone not Andi, Kaitlyn, the producer regardless of how the edit him. He owns up to his part in putting himself out there and at the mercy of the producer

... more than owns up to his part. He never once said he didn't love Andi, even after she rejected him, even after she was cold to him at ATFR. He owns his feelings which to me is really remarkable given the Bach format.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Brill wrote:
nannymargie wrote:We all deal with breakups differently and I totally get that.  But I think Nick forgets that there is someone else in the picture that she could have strong feelings for.  He gets too over confident  which he has admitted himself.  That is his where the problem comes in because you just don't know how she is really feeling about that other person.  Not choosing him should tell him everything he needs to know.  There is nothing that he could have done or said that could of changed anything.  In the end her heart belonged to someone else.  End of story.

Re the bolded!!! Boy thinking back to when I was dating, when reading that, had me laugh out loud and sorry about that.  So if you are dating someone and they tell you they've met someone else and the relationship is done and they don't or can't give you a reason what happened between the two of you, means that you step back and think a minute and say gee well I wish you both all the best, goodbye!!! scratch

Who does that??? I can think of one time in my own life that I asked the same question and the person couldn't or wouldn't answer either.  I must be like Nick because I didn't take it very well either and I wasn't on any TV show.  If the person leads someone on and lets them think by words and actions they love you, has sex with you and then dump you the next day, get engaged to the other person that day and then tell the world you loved the other person from day 1, you are to just grin and wish them the best????

I can see that happening, if no feelings/emotions aren't involved!!! How about the pride within, thinking how did I miss read this so badly and wanting to know why??  Now I could see the anger towards him if he just let it all slide and then blast this out at the ATFR!! Yes I could!!! He did try and want to see her for a few minutes away from the cameras and she wouldn't have it!!! Now Meandi skates free and doesn't take any responsibility for any of this????  Sorry not in my books and maybe not in Josh's either. no idea

Kaitlyn isn't worth my 2cents for being all about Shawn from day 1 and yet let Nick get down on his knee to propose!!!  That's where I draw the line in any respect I could ever have for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if no one had done this and she didn't have the guts (let's not forget that she is a 30 YEAR OLD GROWN A$$ WOMAN, likes she keeps trying to tell the world) to spare him his dignity on TV yet!!!  (Kind of funny when she asked this same thing of Chris S.)  That's been done and she could have done that if she wanted.  Yep he was a friend all right!!  Man I sure wouldn't want to have a friend like her!!! :headbanging  You are good enough to friend on SM but then kick you to curb when she get's what she wanted.  What does that say about her????  Did she really say she is 30??? Is that how they act now a days???  Shameful she is!!!
I believe in the saying what goes around, comes around!!!  :yes:  TV Show or not!!!  :yes:   As my signature says at the bottom that this is all IMO only.

ITA Brill. There are no excuses.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Seabear wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are both very self involved.  If you cross them or question them they are angry and mean.  I think trying to blame Nick on both their parts is ridiculous.  I believe Andi's smug behavior caused Nick to act out of emotion at ATFR last year.  I am certain after all the backlash and hatred he "learned his lesson."  I personally did not find his remarks shaming or offensive.  One thing I see very clearly in Nick is his intellect. He also is self reflective and owns his actions.  I am certain he will be prepared for this years ATFR.  What some find calculating and manipulative, I see as smart and witty.  To each his own.  I truly think, pun intended, that at the end of this ATFR Nick will walk away "smelling like a rose" and that will be "refreshing." Hugesmile

I happen to think that what Nick said to Andi at the ATFR was angry and mean. It is kind of hard to tell by the expression on his face cuz he always kind of looks smug, but he knew exactly what he was doing when he made his notorious comment. Most of the people I know who watch the show will never think he "smells like a rose." Most think he is an attention seeking scumbag.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Montaname wrote:

I happen to think that what Nick said to Andi at the ATFR was angry and mean.  It is kind of hard to tell by the expression on his face cuz he always kind of looks smug, but he knew exactly what he was doing when he made his notorious comment.  Most of the people I know who watch the show will never think he "smells like a rose."  Most think he is an attention seeking scumbag.  

I never once saw him angry or mean. I saw a man that was very nervous and shocked by MeAndi's demeanor. If she would not of come out as a cold hearted bitch and said that she never loved him I think he would of reacted differently. She never once gave him the closure he needed after she led him on that night of their LCD. All the man wantd was closure but of course MeAndi could not do that. I am one that is glad he called her out .

Since this is K's season maybe we should get back on topic and forget what happened last year.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Since this is K's season maybe we should get back on topic and forget what happened last year.

Great idea. :yes:
Eating delish much deserved pizza and the visual of thongs hanging in kitchen do not mesh well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Reality TV World: How did you feel about Nick going into the finale? You said in your blogs early on you were really skeptical of him, but he really did nothing wrong to justify those concerns. And then towards the end, I believe you said Nick sort of won you over in that you were pretty convinced he's just a guy who falls for a girl hard and fast.

Chris Harrison: Yes.  I mean, I've just been thinking about the reaction to Nick and why everybody dislikes him so much -- and not everybody -- that's not fair, but why -- a lot of the guys and some of the people in social media have been, you know, harsh on him.  And I started thinking about it.  

You know, what's he really ever done?  He came on the show and fell in love with Andi and, yes, he kind of took that parting shot in that awkward memorable final rose moment, but, save that, he comes into this season because he likes Kaitlyn and he came on and fell in love with her and he's head over heels in love with Kaitlyn.

So it's hard to be too angry at him considering all he's done is come on our show for love and has fallen in-love twice.  But, you know, what is it that just rubs people the wrong way?  Because there has to be something that the guys, you know, don't like.  And is it just jealousy?  Is it something else?

So, you know, again, to your point, it's hard to fault the guy for coming on our show and doing what it's made to do, and that's fall in love.  I do think he is just that guy that has open heart.  He wants this very badly, he wants to find love and he has.  And so, I don't know.  I'm -- I go both ways.  It's a tough situation where someone is so disliked in many ways, but all he's done is fallen in love with a girl.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-on-picking-kaitlyn-bristowe-as-season-11-star-it-is-what-it-is-18243.php#VX2Vk5z2EKY116dU.99

First bit of sense from CH... "all he's done is fallen in love with a girl . :Nod:

ITA, for a guy who is so disliked, what's he really done that is worth this dislike? Yes, the list of reasons mentioned over and over, but for the harsh hate towards Nick (people calling him Satan and hoping he gets killed or kills himself now that he is a loser 2x, etc) I don't see how that kind of hate is justified.

IMHO, Nick is just a guy who falls in love easily, wears his heart on his sleeve, and feels pain like anyone else when hurt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Yup, I think that's why I'm such a Nick fan - I feel like someone has to defend him as he gets called a manipulative, sl*t-shaming, creepy, stalker loser...just because he fell in love and didn't immediately get over that girl, like everyone else does the second they leave filming. Doesn't that make him MORE sincere and genuine in his feelings?

I was listening to the Right Reasons podcast (which I usually find hilarious) and Juliet hates him SO much she said she had to stop watching when he started crying in front of his mom, because that disgusted her so much. Like...what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:14 pm

I know CH has to speak in present tense as the finale hasn't aired yet, but it sounds strange when he states "So, you know, again, to your point, it's hard to fault the guy for coming on our show and doing what it's made to do, and that's fall in love. I do think he is just that guy that has open heart. He wants this very badly, he wants to find love and he has."
Do you really find love if it's not reciprocated? I guess he wants the unspoiled audience to think Nick has got a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:17 pm

He didn't deny the snap-chat thing, though, when he was asked. I guess ignoring the question is the best he can do, but he could have said "don't believe everything you see!" or something to keep suspense going, but he basically confirmed it by not denying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam