SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Brill wrote:
nannymargie wrote:We all deal with breakups differently and I totally get that.  But I think Nick forgets that there is someone else in the picture that she could have strong feelings for.  He gets too over confident  which he has admitted himself.  That is his where the problem comes in because you just don't know how she is really feeling about that other person.  Not choosing him should tell him everything he needs to know.  There is nothing that he could have done or said that could of changed anything.  In the end her heart belonged to someone else.  End of story.

Re the bolded!!! Boy thinking back to when I was dating, when reading that, had me laugh out loud and sorry about that.  So if you are dating someone and they tell you they've met someone else and the relationship is done and they don't or can't give you a reason what happened between the two of you, means that you step back and think a minute and say gee well I wish you both all the best, goodbye!!! scratch

Who does that??? I can think of one time in my own life that I asked the same question and the person couldn't or wouldn't answer either.  I must be like Nick because I didn't take it very well either and I wasn't on any TV show.  If the person leads someone on and lets them think by words and actions they love you, has sex with you and then dump you the next day, get engaged to the other person that day and then tell the world you loved the other person from day 1, you are to just grin and wish them the best????

I can see that happening, if no feelings/emotions aren't involved!!! How about the pride within, thinking how did I miss read this so badly and wanting to know why??  Now I could see the anger towards him if he just let it all slide and then blast this out at the ATFR!! Yes I could!!! He did try and want to see her for a few minutes away from the cameras and she wouldn't have it!!! Now Meandi skates free and doesn't take any responsibility for any of this????  Sorry not in my books and maybe not in Josh's either. no idea

Kaitlyn isn't worth my 2cents for being all about Shawn from day 1 and yet let Nick get down on his knee to propose!!!  That's where I draw the line in any respect I could ever have for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if no one had done this and she didn't have the guts (let's not forget that she is a 30 YEAR OLD GROWN A$$ WOMAN, likes she keeps trying to tell the world) to spare him his dignity on TV yet!!!  (Kind of funny when she asked this same thing of Chris S.)  That's been done and she could have done that if she wanted.  Yep he was a friend all right!!  Man I sure wouldn't want to have a friend like her!!! :headbanging  You are good enough to friend on SM but then kick you to curb when she get's what she wanted.  What does that say about her????  Did she really say she is 30??? Is that how they act now a days???  Shameful she is!!!
I believe in the saying what goes around, comes around!!!  :yes:  TV Show or not!!!  :yes:   As my signature says at the bottom that this is all IMO only.

I don't think it was cut and dried as that. We didn't see the whole conversation they had at that time. We don't know everything that was said. But we did here her say that a life with him would be over thinking everything all the time and I am feel that she did tell him other things as well. He just couldn't accept it.

I think Nick just couldn't believe she loved someone else more. He even said something in the car after he left to the fact that he couldn't believe that her feelings for Josh were that strong (or something like that)

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Seabear wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are both very self involved.  If you cross them or question them they are angry and mean.  I think trying to blame Nick on both their parts is ridiculous.  I believe Andi's smug behavior caused Nick to act out of emotion at ATFR last year.  I am certain after all the backlash and hatred he "learned his lesson."  I personally did not find his remarks shaming or offensive.  One thing I see very clearly in Nick is his intellect. He also is self reflective and owns his actions.  I am certain he will be prepared for this years ATFR.  What some find calculating and manipulative, I see as smart and witty.  To each his own.  I truly think, pun intended, that at the end of this ATFR Nick will walk away "smelling like a rose" and that will be "refreshing." Hugesmile

I find myself to be a very nice and loving woman but if I am crossed or questioned I find I act the same way.  I get very defensive so I know where they are coming from.  It does not in no way make them the kind of people they are accused of being.

Do we know if Nick tried getting in touch with Kait ATFR to get her to change her mind like he did Andi?  I can see where Andi acted like she did after the letter Nick gave her because she did not want to give him any false hope there was a chance.  We will see how Kait handles it Monday night.

Don't know for sure, but US weekly says there is "zero communication" between these two.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Seabear wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are both very self involved.  If you cross them or question them they are angry and mean.  I think trying to blame Nick on both their parts is ridiculous.  I believe Andi's smug behavior caused Nick to act out of emotion at ATFR last year.  I am certain after all the backlash and hatred he "learned his lesson."  I personally did not find his remarks shaming or offensive.  One thing I see very clearly in Nick is his intellect. He also is self reflective and owns his actions.  I am certain he will be prepared for this years ATFR.  What some find calculating and manipulative, I see as smart and witty.  To each his own.  I truly think, pun intended, that at the end of this ATFR Nick will walk away "smelling like a rose" and that will be "refreshing." Hugesmile

I find myself to be a very nice and loving woman but if I am crossed or questioned I find I act the same way.  I get very defensive so I know where they are coming from.  It does not in no way make them the kind of people they are accused of being.

Do we know if Nick tried getting in touch with Kait ATFR to get her to change her mind like he did Andi?  I can see where Andi acted like she did after the letter Nick gave her because she did not want to give him any false hope there was a chance.  We will see how Kait handles it Monday night.

In what magazine or where did the bolded come from???? scratch  I know he wanted closure from Meandi and that's why he was trying to contact her but I've never heard that he wanted her back??? no idea Meandi is no prize, IMO, because even Josh doesn't want her. Hugesmile

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:00 pm

I just love following Brill's siggy :yougogirl:

On the other note ... what has been reported that allegedly happened with the whole proposal and refusal at FRC ... that IS SO Nick ... I wasn't sure, but I was sensing he said something, but was short, because after such a big ACTion, there's nothing much left to explain ... or add.
(so ... CP...when you were wondering, that's what I had in mind)

I've mentioned in the other media thread, Nick can be very sarcastic, he also can have a dry delivery ... and some of his tweets I wasn't reading all that supportive of Kaitlyn herself, more about the situation and his actions, his last year "meaning" and his intentions ... but there was some "amusing" note when he started to follow and favor Clint's tweets (and that was prior to SC-gate and before Kaitlyn un-followed him).

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 New_pi10
Luckiest indeed.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Brill wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

In what magazine or where did the bolded come from???? scratch  I know he wanted closure from Meandi and that's why he was trying to contact her but I've never heard that he wanted her back??? no idea  Meandi is no prize, IMO, because even Josh doesn't want her. Hugesmile

The letter he wrote her was posted somewhere and he said it could be a new start for them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:I just love following Brill's siggy :yougogirl:

On the other note ... what has been reported that allegedly happened with the whole proposal and refusal at FRC ... that IS SO Nick ... I wasn't sure, but I was sensing he said something, but was short, because after such a big ACTion, there's nothing much left to explain ... or add.

I've mentioned in the other media thread, Nick can be very sarcastic, he also can have a dry delivery ... and some of his tweets I wasn't reading all that supportive of Kaitlyn herself, more about the situation and his actions, his last year "meaning" and his intentions ... but there was some "amusing" note when he started to follow and favor Clint's tweets (and that was prior to SC-gate and before Kaitlyn un-followed him).

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 New_pi10
Luckiest indeed.

So HGL do you think Nick's supportive tweets are all sarcastic? Just interested because you pose an interesting theory and it can tie into Nick fav'ing JJ's not too flattering Shawn tweets too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Brill wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

In what magazine or where did the bolded come from???? scratch  I know he wanted closure from Meandi and that's why he was trying to contact her but I've never heard that he wanted her back??? no idea  Meandi is no prize, IMO, because even Josh doesn't want her. Hugesmile

The letter he wrote her was posted somewhere and he said it could be a new start for them.

It's possible TPTB forced him to write it as a payback for his plane video? Also, we don't know when he wrote the letter, right after he got home or before MTA? Anyway, it's all in the past now.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:55 pm

isittrue wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I just love following Brill's siggy :yougogirl:

Luckiest indeed.

So HGL do you think Nick's supportive tweets are all sarcastic?  Just interested because you pose an interesting theory and it can tie into Nick fav'ing JJ's not too flattering Shawn tweets too.  

I saw this Twitter conversation being in regards to being portrayed as "villians"... Not really related to the season as a whole.  Especially with the #grindhouse addition by Tanner.  

Definition of Grindhouse: a term use to describe a movie that sacrifices the traditional film making concepts such as good acting, character development, production values, creative directing and an understandable plot outline in favor for sex, gore, nudity, violence and other shocking themes.  

But it could have been referring to their entire experience.  

It really does fit the show... Perfectly.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:01 pm

sdmom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Brill wrote:

It's possible TPTB forced him to write it as a payback for his plane video? Also, we don't know when he wrote the letter, right after he got home or before MTA? Anyway, it's all in the past now.

I always thought the letter was payback for the plane video along with a lot of his SM during the season. I just found it fishy that a storyboard producer was spotted filming with him in Wisconsin and the whole showing up at the MTA with said letter.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:27 pm

isittrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I always thought the letter was payback for the plane  video along with a lot of his SM during the season.  I just found it fishy that a storyboard producer was spotted filming with him in Wisconsin and the whole showing up at the MTA with said letter.  

I never believed it either, since the letter just seemed like a recycled storyline from Emily/Arie. And, in that plane video, he specifically said that he knew that Andi would NOT pull a Mesnick, so I don't buy that months later he suddenly would think she was willing to leave Josh for a man she didn't even want to talk to.

If US is saying that they haven't been in contact, that makes me think that he's going to come off as someone who's moved on and past all of this and people who are expecting him to be bitter, angry, and trying to get her back will be disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:44 pm

my long post just got lost ... so lucky for Kasha ... I'll try to write this "short" response (understatement):

When the season started I sensed sort of an apologetic tone in Kaitlyn's responses in the media rounds about Nick's come-back, couldn't quite figured it out, but I was wondering, what if the ending went sour and she is now regretting bringing Nick on, maybe, just maybe sensing some guilt ... and I bet that's not the feeling Kaitlyn likes to soak in... but I thought I'd just imagined it.
Then CP brought up Kaitlyn's change of tone, like she's being dismissal of Nick ... and I found it funny, how he was almost opposite of that ... but was he, really?
Nick was labeled the "one who shamed last year", he was laughed at for being "sensitive about sex"... and most of the articles he favored and things he posted IMO sounded as him trying to explain where he stands, what he believes in... and despite its correlation to Kaitlyn ... it wasn't all about her. But of course he supports her decision regarding sex, after all he was part of it, how could he not. But all this Love for Kaitlyn that a lot of fans read in his SM posts... to me is just "offering the other cheek".

I've been playing with this idea, what if he said something to Kaitlyn before walking out at the end? Something to graze Kaitlyn's consciousness ... what if that left Kaitlyn displeased ...

Nick is good with words ... but he is also good at ... serving it "cold".
Not a revenge, not an anger, not a displeasure ... but a plain "ignore".

What did Kaitlyn asked him to promise her? ... And what was she left with?

‏@viallnicholas28 Jun 16
Giving me that rose was a bold move.  One of her many great qualities. #bebold #beyou #TheBachelorette

So, after the new revelations ... some puzzles make the picture complete.
@viallnicholas28 Jun 19
Hold on to love, not grudges #HappyFriday

There you have it Kaitlyn ... you asked for it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:53 pm

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 1710264613 BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 18 1710264613 Now, now, I am simply the only mod that has publicly fessed up to the pet peeve of long posts. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam