SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:48 pm

BKay wrote:
SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, in my opinion there are only a few things that Nick could have done to make Kaitlyn this angry: lashed out at her for leading him on, bad-mouthed Shawn to her, leaked things to RS and tabloids, and/or  moved on romantically immediately making Kaitlyn think that he just went on for attention/never loved her.

Well that would be hypocritical, no?

There is something else he might have done - maybe he got to the FRC and told her he couldn't propose, that he decided they weren't right for one another. Would that be a FRC first? Would she blow a gasket? Would tptb ever let that happen?

Bkay, I would LOVE this ending. Not holding my breath but WOW it would be awesome.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Nick's already been tearing up since he was in Ireland telling Kaitlyn he is "Scared to death" of being hurt again like last time and previews of MTP show him tearing up again.

I think Nick at FRC is going is going to be blindsided big time and just a mess, physically and emotionally.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. If you are reading through them pretty fast, he simply could be acknowledging the fact of taking a photo with a fan and having pizza at that spot.
So much angst is caused over sm and liking, following, blah blah blah. People need to get back to simply talking.

Amen to that sister!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:01 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I like Nick, but sometimes I question why he has the worst  jJJ from last season was ust a weasel (who  posted an IG of a girl giving him mouth love) and JJ from this seasotaste in friends from this franchise.n is a cheating, fame-wh*re (who called Nick self absorbed in that periscope he did). It makes me question whether there's something wrong with him.

Anyways, RS did say that N/S still hate each other and I'm pretty sure one of his sources is Nick's close friend. It's really anybody's guess whether nick will be able to hide it for his 25 min segment on ATFR.

Ugh really?  I did not know that about JJ #1.  Anyway, sometimes who we chose to associate with can tell you what kind of person you really are too.  Nick's other friends seem normal so maybe it's just this franchise where his picker is broke between friends and gals.  

I am sure he will not hid his distaste for Shawn and vice versa.  Shawn will probably explode while Nick calmly (perhaps passive aggressively) gets under his skin at ATFR.  It is not going to fun to watch.  

Sorry to say, I would totally enjoy this. Bring on the fireworks!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, he's way past the journey. He isn't tweeting about S. Does his acknowledging it make him not mature? I disagree. S behavior.  ATFR is not going to change that.

He actually has tweeted about Shawn, saying "someone finally gets the courage to say my name". I don't know, I like TV Nick but real-life Nick doesn't impress me as much. I wish he hadn't supported Kaitlyn in his tweets, when it was clear that she wanted nothing to do with him. It just made him come across needy and desperate. And, I wish he hadn't even acknowledged or made light jokes about Shawn on SM. I'm not saying that he's not allowed to but the fact that he's the oldest out of all of these guys, by far, and that this is the second time makes me think he should know better. I remember last year, I lost respect for him because he followed this creeper and favorited a bunch of his tweets in which he had Photoshopped out Josh's face out of JODI photoshoots and put Nick's face in/tweeted Andi asking her how sex with Nick was. Of course, I'm fickle and I like him again because he's been pretty good this past year. But, one of the reasons that I like him so much on TV is because he stayed above all the pettiness and was (IMO) the "better man" when it came to his fight with Shawn. Now...I don't know.

If I remember correctly, Nick followed this guy but never favorited or retweeted that guy's tweets.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, he's way past the journey. He isn't tweeting about S. Does his acknowledging it make him not mature? I disagree. S behavior.  ATFR is not going to change that.

He actually has tweeted about Shawn, saying "someone finally gets the courage to say my name". I don't know, I like TV Nick but real-life Nick doesn't impress me as much. I wish he hadn't supported Kaitlyn in his tweets, when it was clear that she wanted nothing to do with him. It just made him come across needy and desperate. And, I wish he hadn't even acknowledged or made light jokes about Shawn on SM. I'm not saying that he's not allowed to but the fact that he's the oldest out of all of these guys, by far, and that this is the second time makes me think he should know better. I remember last year, I lost respect for him because he followed this creeper and favorited a bunch of his tweets in which he had Photoshopped out Josh's face out of JODI photoshoots and put Nick's face in/tweeted Andi asking her how sex with Nick was. Of course, I'm fickle and I like him again because he's been pretty good this past year. But, one of the reasons that I like him so much on TV is because he stayed above all the pettiness and was (IMO) the "better man" when it came to his fight with Shawn. Now...I don't know.

I LOVED that tweet; witty and sharp and TRUE!!
CP, I hear what you're saying but if he doesn't respond he looks like a wimp.
Nick is not perfect, but I think he's entitled to be pissed. Considering what he's dealt with this season and last I think he's a model for how to cope.
For the most part he's kept his emotions in check... No WAY I could be as graceful.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Couldn't agree more. I loved TV Nick. I really put him on a pedastal. But SM Nick has really turned me off as a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Nick retweeted the following

Claire Fallon retweeted JJ Lane
impossible, shawn said EVERY GUY from BOTH SEASONS hated nick, and he would never exaggerate or make that up.

Nick needs to stop defending himself and bringing up Shawn on SM - it's not making him look any better than it made Shawn look doing it during the show IMO.

I liked the Nick on SM a lot better last season.  I would have had less a problem had he defended himself while the episode was airing.  To bring things up now, just makes him look as petty as Shawn did saying them during the season.  jmho

ETA: Almost feels like he wants to incite some drama before ATFR. Not cool

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm not following Nick's SM but, I can totally imagine he wants to incite some drama before the ATFR. I think it's totally for ratings and promoting the storyboard for him to be TB.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:03 pm

IMO he has every right to defend himself, since Shawn never gave him the chance to do that. That tweet by JJ was really sweet and I'm glad it made someone call Shawn out on his ridiculous statements.

Nick's already taking all the blame for ruining Kaitlyn's season by showing up over a "joke", when the truth is much less flattering to Kaitlyn. Why does he need to act like a total doormat to Shawn as well? If Shawn gets riled up because of some retweets then that just proves what a hothead he is. I've yet to see anything from Nick that would suggest him having anything against Kaitlyn. He's been nothing but supportive towards her. Doesn't mean he has to pretend to like Shawn.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:06 pm

isittrue wrote:Nick retweeted the following

Claire Fallon retweeted JJ Lane
impossible, shawn said EVERY GUY from BOTH SEASONS hated nick, and he would never exaggerate or make that up.

Nick needs to stop defending himself and bringing up Shawn on SM - it's not making him look any better than it made Shawn look doing it during the show IMO.

I liked the Nick on SM a lot better last season.  I would have had less a problem had he defended himself while the episode was airing.  To bring things up now, just makes him look as petty as Shawn did saying them during the season.  jmho

ETA:  Almost feels like he wants to incite some drama before ATFR.  Not cool

Why should Nick not defend himself when the lead of this show is lying every moment she can. He did not tweet that he just retweeted it because it is not true . Nick was not hated by 40 guys from the show so he has every right in my opinion to defend what lies are being said about him. K brought the drama to the show so did S . I highly doubt that Nick will bring drama to the ATFR he got his closure and seems to be very happy at this time.

Always : I do not think that Nick is wanting to be the next bachelor I think he is done with this show and moving on. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:09 pm

At this point, the way that Kaitlyn is blantantly lying about her relationship with Nick and downplaying their connection (saying that "he (Shawn) knows it (sex)'was a mistake", saying she looked giddy because she was nervous, not excited, saying she only asked gun to come on as a joke, etc), I wouldn't be surprised if Nick was p*ssed. It's one thing to choose someone else, it's another to make a mockery of someone's love for you. So, although I'm still hoping that Nick is the better man and is just like "no questions, bye!", I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Nick moment we will all be talking about.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam