SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

namaste - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wife Swap is about to start on the east coast. Just remember, it's TV. Let the ridiculousness begin. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

namaste - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 pm

@clmgiudici: I feel like I'm not part of the cool club right now. Everyone knows what's going on but me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 pm

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici would scratch my eyes out if I ever gave her a to-do list.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:48 pm

@clmgiudici: Humble, confident and kind. My husband is the best man I know Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 pm

From the Mesnicks viewing party

How I love thee! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:11 am

I have been blessed with the most humble, selfless, wonderful husband Smiley TV has been great to us and sometimes it hasn't, but I am always confident knowing @seanloweksu's heart is good. I wish you could all see past his chest of titanium to his heart of gold by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 am

^Aww. Don't worry Cat, there are many of us who know this. And the rest, well, they don't matter.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:17 am

Before watching this episode, I thought this show was real! Sean was hilarious and so obviously acting the whole time. I love their house but wish I could see more real life, not TV. Some people still believe everything they watch. SMH.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 am

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I have been blessed with the most humble, selfless, wonderful husband Smiley TV has been great to us and sometimes it hasn't, but I am always confident knowing @seanloweksu's heart is good. I wish you could all see past his chest of titanium to his heart of gold  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Catherine. You just said it all for you and for all of your caring fans.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:27 am

Yeah... so that whole Wife Swap thing made me look like a complete jackass but I guess that's the risk you run when you agree to take part in something like that. Thanks to those who saw through it all and offered words of support. Now here's a picture of my dog watching herself on TV. Goodnight. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:33 am

Alls right in the world guys. The dogs are watching TV.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 am

^Lol. But it could be more right if their mom was there with them. Don't worry girl (and Sean), she'll be back tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil