SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Lol okayyyy!?

@SeanLowe09: I feel the most insecure when I accidentally end a text with an exclamation point instead of a question mark.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:46 pm

Burger Daze (burger, fries, lick chops emoji)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Don't leave us, my Katie! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Now they will have yet another place to visit since Katie is moving. I think the girls are also going to miss their buddy Henry.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Sean could save Cat the trouble of holding the frame since his big ol beefy arm is all the way around her and hold it himself.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Perfect blog post. :claphands & thanks for posting the radio interview link too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Katie's Ladies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Steph's there!!!!!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:09 am

Yea she had a wedding to go to. Nice she can go to Katie's party too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Sweet, sweet Sunday (ice cream) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:05 pm

seanloweksuSunday- church, food and 6 hours of this.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:21 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Burger Daze (burger, fries, lick chops emoji)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love how they eat ONLY plain chicken and broccoli  giggling giggling giggling giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil