SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

namaste - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Not certain. They are supposed to be in Canton, Ohio for the NFL HOF induction on Saturday, as they got a VIP invite from one of the inductees. Whether or not they return to Canada is anyone's guess. I kind of think they will not and will head home. We'll see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

namaste - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:00 am

Makes sense they go right to Ohio, or they can do a road trip. They are on the NY border. Probably too tiresome for an 8 hr drive, or go home for a day and head back out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:05 am

Yea I doubt they drive so it's most likely they head home after Canton. They have another vacation next month so if they only get a four days in Canada, they'll be fine.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:10 am

I doubt they'll drive, too. While technically it's an 8 hr trip, the border crossings can be murder, so if they want to be sure they arrive in Canton on time, they'd probably want to leave either before dawn or the night before. As it is, the air trip is no bargain either- can't get from one to the other directly. So I think Canton, then home.

But it does look as if they're having an "instant vacation". That's what my father used to say about going to Hawaii- you step off the plane and you're relaxed- instantly on vacation. Happens when you're with close friends/family/those you love.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:15 am

4 days is plenty in that area for a mini vacation. jcrbil, I love that terminology. I will use that next time I'm in Florida, that's exactly how I feel getting off the plane.

I was hoping they'd get to see some Northern Lights.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:37 pm

He's at it again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Game Over (Flip) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:32 pm

@clmgiudici: Talk about long-stay! Post-workout and my lipstick stayed on the whole time. moodmatcher is literally… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:55 pm

@clmgiudici: We're excited to be part of @sadierob's Live Original LIVE event in Nashville Aug 29th! Tix: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:01 pm

@SeanLowe09: Can't wait to join @sadierob's Live Original LIVE event! Come see us there! August 29 in Nashville! Ticket info at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Boys will be boys by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 am

^^^OMG...I thought for a moment that Nick was there with them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 am

That is very typical of cottage life! Screened in front porch, playing cards and having a good time. I'm glad they got to get away and enjoy some fresh air and nature!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil