SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Something to look forward to tomorrow...us, not the Lowe's. Lol
(Pic is an old one of Sean's)

housegym30 Stay tuned for Sean and Catherine Lowe's leg workout tomorrow. This was Sean after our last leg workout. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:59 pm

But meanwhile today...

Sean Lowe's chest/tri routine. This guy is a Beast!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Warm up 8 min Super set Bench press 135/25 reps 135/25 reps 135/25 reps 135/25 reps Push ups 10 10 10 10 Super set Incline press 135/25 reps 135/25 reps 135/25 reps 125/25 reps Push-ups 10 10 10 10 Super set Flys 40/25 reps 40/25 reps 40/25 reps 40/25 reps Dips 25 20 15 10 Super set Decline press 25/155 25/155 25/155 25/155 Push ups 10 10 10 10 Super set Tricep push down 25/70 25/70 25/70 25/70 Burpees 10 10 10 10 Super set Skull crusher 25/50 25/50 25/50 25/50 Burpees 10 10 10 10 @seanloweksu by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:07 pm

@clmgiudici: OH OH OHHHH, THE WHITE STUFF Whiter teeth in 30 minutes...fo'real! Love this @whitewithstyle… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 pm

I look forward to seein their workout tomorrow. Hopefully their trainer has some creative ways for them to do the exercises together. Although Cat is chump change for Sean to lift.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:03 pm

We've seen it but whatever. Maybe he went to buy her candy. Smiley

(boy, heart, girl) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:07 pm

^Excellent picture choice Catherine. yes

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Love the Lowe-go

LoweCo LoGo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#stationery by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 pm

@SeanLowe09 52s53 seconds ago

My Thoughts on Ben Being the New Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:40 pm

^^^ totally agree with the hubs. Ben reminds me of him in a lot of ways. Hope he finds his wifey.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Sean is like the Bachelor godfather now. They all go to him for evidence. Hopefully Ben listens better than the last few. (I think he will).

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:57 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ totally agree with the hubs. Ben reminds me of him in a lot of ways. Hope he finds his wifey.

Me too!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 am

umngirl wrote:Sean is like the Bachelor godfather now. They all go to him for evidence. Hopefully Ben listens better than the last few. (I think he will).

Oh for sure. He's like the Bachelor Boot Camp Instructor. First step after signing their contract is to contact The Master.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil