SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by blessed66 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Another busy day for Mr. Lowe
Aaron House ‏@housegym30 · 13m13 minutes ago
Mr Sean Lowe's Shoulder/trap routine. This guy is a Monster.. seanloweksu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Ouch!

Mr Sean Lowe's Shoulder/trap routine. This guy is a Monster.. @seanloweksu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shoulders/traps Super set Seated shoulder press 20/55/4 sets Side laterals raises 20/12/4 sets Super set Shrugs 100/10 95/10 90/10 85/10 80/10 75/10 Upright smith rows 20/20/6 sets Super set Arnold's 20/20/4 sets Hack squat shoulder press 20/225/4 sets Super set Front lateral raises 20/12/4 sets Reverse fly 20/25/4 sets by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Randy Rogers Band concert.

@SeanLowe09: Who's coming to @HOBDallas tonight for @rrbchoir? @clmgiudici and I will be there!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Blog, blog baby

@SeanLowe09: 5 Things the new Bachelor Ben should know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Mr. Lowe spitting truth like always.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Date Swap @randyrogersband can have @seanloweksu tonight, I'm rollin with Chels. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 pm

I don't know Cat, I think the husbands would rather have a hot brunette on their arm instead of another dude. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 pm

And Seans date

My good buddy and favorite country music artist. If you don't know @randyrogersband, you're missing out. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 am

DANG, I'M CUTE by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 am

Nice to see Ashley C joined them for the concert

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bailed out and upgraded by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:18 am

@SeanLowe09: Have you read the creepy alternate ending for “Friends" that’s gone viral? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:39 am

Locked it down? Oh Sean! Lol

Moments after I locked it down with this hottie in Thailand. Also the day I learned it's possible to sweat through a suit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil