SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Realizing this morning that @catherinegiudici is married to a senior citizen. Following this with a brisk walk around the block and soup and crackers for lunch. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 am

Lol. He's been killing it with the Instagram captions lately.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Guess hubs got off the front porch

Sean lowe's back/bi routine. Tune in next week and get ready to toss your cookies. It's going to be a hard one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Warm up) Wide pull up 4/10 reps Band bicep curls 100 Reps (Super set) Bent over rows 100/12/4sets Cable curl 80/20/4sets (Super set) Lat pull 130/20/4sets Standing Olympic bar curl 65/20/4sets (Super set) High pulley row 50/20/4sets Reverse grip Olympic bar curl 65/20/4sets (Super set) Hammer strength row 225/20/4sets Preacher curl 50/20/4sets (Super set) Inverted row 20/4sets Burpee 15/4sets by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Friday Sparkle Party Pants by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Well don't they look adorbs

Date Night at the ballpark. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:26 pm

I was wondering when they would make it to another game. Those seats aren't half bad. ;)

But yes, adorbs as always.

Oh and happy Friday everyone!!!!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:30 pm

And since they were kind enough to share a picture, there's no need to indulge in the fan girling tweets that are sure to come.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] blessed - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 47 1710264613

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:35 am

@clmgiudici: Nashville, we're on our way! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:53 am

Heading your way Nashville! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:31 pm

FYI: Sadie Robertson is taking over the U.S. weekly Periscope account for some live streaming back stage stuff so we could see the Lowes on there. I'll try to post links when she goes live. Most of the time accounts will archive the periscopes for up to 24 hours.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:45 pm

I must have missed something. What are they going to Nashville for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil