SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Us Weekly
@usweekly
LIVE on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Sadie Robertson & Crew at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Nashville!  periscope.tv/w/aLI7HTgyMTIy…

ETA: Wait it ended. Must have been a bad connection. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:59 pm

^^ it was just Sadie and some other young people acting goofy. No Lowe.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:07 pm

It's livestreaming on periscope right now. I don't know if they will do the whole thing, but here the link.
‏@usweekly 2m2 minutes ago

LIVE on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Sadie Robertson at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Nashville!  https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLJABDgyMTIyM3wxZWFKYmRwenpNdktY7JGKIMGYMC5Y7D5brSynyufc6S3OdjCsV_OsIK-5Iv8= …

ETA: It ended but I'm hoping they will cut in with the periscope a few times tonight so we can see the Lowes on stage at least once.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:20 pm

cass ‏@Cassidyrae96

*screams* @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Lowe time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 pm

^They are so cute. Smiley Thx for the link Linds!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:34 pm

I'd tell them to keep their hands to themselves but we all know that ain't happening
credit @rach4god

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Doin' good, inspiring kids and copping a feel. thats our Sean!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:43 pm

^Lol. And if they were standing we all know where that hand would be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Glancing through their mentions seems everyone loved their message(s)/speech. Awesome. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Eta: double posting

Last edited by jaspats on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 pm

They look so cute. LOL to all your posts on the 2nd picture! I agree!!! Thanks so much for the pictures. I wish I can watch the periscope.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil