SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rebelfashion - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:Kaitlyn has pics with Catherine in her Snapchat. Do you want me to post them? Smiley

I think we're good. Cat was nice enough to share a pic of what she was wearing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

rebelfashion - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Okie dokie! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Here ya go. Sean's comment.

cantstopl He's really upping his emoji game! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks for the offer though Linds.

I did put a few more pics in the media thread as well.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Same pic front row with the two Bachelorettes

@clmgiudici: Front Row. More like front OHHHHH [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 pm

^Everyone on this picture being like "OMG squad goals" are totally wrong. Her original squad is way better (Sean, Lola, and Ellie).

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm

word

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Drenched and grinning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 am

lipsis wrote:Same pic front row with the two Bachelorettes

@clmgiudici: Front Row. More like front OHHHHH [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For some reason I just find this picture so funny. Nobody seems to actually be looking at the stage...they all have their hands up to look at the stage through their cells as they take pictures. A sign of the times...and I am behind. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 am

Posted from the airport

Seasons Change [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:33 am

Oh nice, very chic looking! I like it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:03 pm

@clmgiudici: From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the fashion fun continues...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil