SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Up and at it again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In Morning. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Killing the outfit game again

There's probably one plus side to all this fashion stuff today for Cat, Sean can watch college football uninterrupted.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:07 pm

Oh Sean laugh out loud

Key to muscle growth is strict form. Also, workouts don't count unless you post about them and wear trendy tights that will soon go out of style. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @housegym30 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Lol. He's ridiculous.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:34 pm

I love your avi, umngirl. Have a wonderful weekend to all!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:53 pm

^^ I agree. It looks really cool in b&w.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Uh oh
@clmgiudici: Sometimes I want to punch people. Then I realize that's socially unacceptable.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:29 pm

^Girl, I feel ya. Especially lately.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Happy birthday Mama Lowe

It's @loweinteriors birthday! She's blowing out 29 candles tonight...even though she's 31 Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Wow, Sherry is the same age as Sean. giggling Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:48 pm

^^^ she's younger actually. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:50 pm

^True. So her having an almost 32 year old son is magic. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil