SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adorbs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My old man game is strong this morning. Next up- shuffleboard and a nap by the pool. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

adorbs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Breathtaking (and they aren't even in the pic)

@clmgiudici: Good morning Smiley @ Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:22 pm

@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Now I want a cheeseburger. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Yowsa

Paddle boarding, just as our ancestors did. (Sean thinks he's an islander and won't stop calling people "brudda") by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Dayum.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Was that before or after the cheeseburger? Had to be before. I mean...dayum!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 pm

And their suits even match. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:58 pm

OMG They are just breathtaking :fanningfan :Woah-hoo: eyedrool
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:00 pm

^^ They didn't do all that hard work in the gym for nothing!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:14 pm

^^^ Housegym will be proud.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:19 pm

OMG there are some lovely pictures in this article from today!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil