SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Just love the beard on him; sooo handsome

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Guys I think he'll do it. It is perfectly in line with the Nick we know that doesn't want to live life thinking 'what if'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 pm

handwave handwave handwave handwave

I will be right here watching with glee if he does the bachelor laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Has anyone seen the ET interview can't find the video

@etnow: Nick Viall discusses being rejected on #TheBachelorette: "Shawn really enjoys my misfortune." http://t.co/g3oswoScQL http://t.co/u4mW1tRFWE

"I wish them the best and they're probably best for each other," Viall said of his ex-girlfriend and former Bachelorette rival. "They seem to be on the same page, and sometimes when you're a couple, you know one person kind of morphs into the other one, maybe they've become more Shawn than more Kaitlyn."

This is what some sleuthers here have been saying for awhile now. I totally agree. We saw it start awhile ago now. It was also speculated a long time ago that Nick was very happy post filming. This confirms it.

yes
It takes a very strong personality to stand ground against the negative in a partner. Of course Shawn must have positive traits as well...anyone?  giggling  if Kaitlyn isn't being herself then she just wasn't as empowered as she had perceived herself to be.
:yes:  chasingpavements
:yes:  very easy for Nick to move forward without either on his mind.  Together they represent his past strife. It's unfortunate he keeps getting asked about them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 pm

I only want him to do it piss k, s and josh off. I mean that will be a pain in the azz for them to watch him be the lead, since they throwing shade that he should go on the bette and that third time is a charm

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 20 1f49b  Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:12 pm

It's ok that he keeps getting asked these tough questions because he re-affirms over and over, he's a very well spoken, logical, sensitive guy.

I have to give credit to the Vialls for raising this guy who show's nothing but respect to everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:I only want him to do it piss k, s and josh off. I mean that will be a pain in the azz for them to watch him be the lead, since they throwing shade that he should go on the bette and that third time is a charm
Ok. great minds and sources have already started my TB storyline.
25 women. Last woman out of the limo--we see one shoe only--a black Jimmy Choo stiletto. Followed by a leather clad leg and then a camel toe. Lo and behold the last woman is---wait for it--
MEandI Dorkman. 
To be continued. :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:29 pm

No No Nick don't do it. 1st time Shame on you, 2nd time 
Shame on me. I'm somewhat of an EST survivor the 
Matra was, If someone is hitting you over the head with 
a cast iron fry pan, your just sitting there.Who Is The 
Azz H-le Move on! While watching I'm thinking he's 35 
So polished, handsome why does he go for this rejection
over and over??

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I only want him to do it piss k, s and josh off. I mean that will be a pain in the azz for them to watch him be the lead, since they throwing shade that he should go on the bette and that third time is a charm
Ok. great minds and sources have already started my TB storyline.
25 women. Last woman out of the limo--we see one shoe only--a black Jimmy Choo stiletto. Followed by a leather clad leg and then a camel toe. Lo and behold the last woman is---wait for it--
MEandI Dorkman. 
To be continued. :uptonogood

She would quickly fall into the Shawntel Kacie B Chris B category. Bye bye first night. She'll also be in the three times a charm category. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Has anyone seen the ET interview can't find the video

@etnow: Nick Viall discusses being rejected on #TheBachelorette: "Shawn really enjoys my misfortune." http://t.co/g3oswoScQL http://t.co/u4mW1tRFWE

"I wish them the best and they're probably best for each other," Viall said of his ex-girlfriend and former Bachelorette rival. "They seem to be on the same page, and sometimes when you're a couple, you know one person kind of morphs into the other one, maybe they've become more Shawn than more Kaitlyn."

This is what some sleuthers here have been saying for awhile now. I totally agree. We saw it start awhile ago now. It was also speculated a long time ago that Nick was very happy post filming. This confirms it.
:yes: It was speculated a long time ago that this was the case and it is no surprise to those following closely that K was becoming like Shawn and explains her blog, SM behavior, etc. No way her snapchat was "accidental" imo.

Nick showed K nothing but support and kindness so he should be proud.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BKay wrote:Of all the girls we have watched through the bach years, can you think of someone who you think would / should be Nick's type?
Sharleen. 100% someone like Sharleen. :Nod:

I love Sharleen (obviously), but I think that Nick needs someone a little bit more extroverted. I feel like he's attracted to women that are bold and outspoken, probably because it balances him out. I do absolutely think that Nick needs someone who is capable of deep intellectual thought and has ambition and goals for herself, like Sharleen (and unlike Kaitlyn and Andi). I personally could see him with someone like Whitney, Emily O' Brien, or even, possibly, Ashley Hebert.

I think someone like Whitney could be his type.
Whitney is mature, knows what she wants in life, have a good careers. Intelligent and funny, she kind of like in the middle of MeAndi and Kait.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Yeah, some of us prefer to be with a person who makes us better. Kait seems to fall in the opposite category.

I also thought about Andi pulling a Nick and showing up mid-season, if he's the lead. I mean she has to stay relevant somehow before her book comes out, right? Hugesmile

Selfishly I want Nick to take the job. Just because I know his season would be different. Better or worse, it would be different. So sick of all these utterly bland leads and total trainwrecks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7