SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:41 pm

This is all soo strange, IMO the reason the cuise guy will make his account private and Nick will delete the picture, crop him out and repost is there must have been some ridiculous comments from fans from both sides. Obviously Nick can't make his account private

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Seabear wrote:There were NO Boo's for Nick or anyone else.  Absolutely NO BOO's. I mentioned this on both the BIP episode thread and Bachelor thread as well.  I DVR'd the After Show as well as the episode and after reading all the threads went back an watched and listened to Bachelor discussion segment over and over.  NO Boo's at any time. I went into greater detail on the other threads but since I am just among friends here... bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 2498057887   bestbud!    I feel that the signs are definitely pointing to Nick as the next Bachelor.  I will be quite surprised if it given to someone else.  No one else has the storyline.  As always JMO regarding the Bachelor choice. Hugesmile #NickChicks United high five celebrate :sending flowers

I agree. I didn't hear any boos, and I also think that Nick is the next bachelor. With everything happening in SM, and all the interviews he did.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:52 pm

mysthelma wrote:This is all soo strange, IMO the reason the cuise guy will make his account private and Nick will delete the picture, crop him out and repost is there must have been some ridiculous comments from fans from both sides. Obviously Nick can't make his account private

I don't think he cropped out the cruize guy, it was someone else he cropped out.

ETA: page 38

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mysthelma wrote:This is all soo strange, IMO the reason the cuise guy will make his account private and Nick will delete the picture, crop him out and repost is there must have been some ridiculous comments from fans from both sides. Obviously Nick can't make his account private

I don't think he cropped out the cruize guy, it was someone else he cropped out.

ETA: page 38
Thanks GA for clarifying. Went back to check but the link or page is no longer available. Looks like the original picture was not posted but the link.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:58 pm

I also believe that it was just because of the comments that Nick deleted 1st photo and the tags/links, because the commentaries were getting out of line ... also, I don't think the "Nashville gang" has any problems, but I think I've heard Kaitlyn say that Shawn was very secretive about their status before "coming out", that he didn't tell even his closest friends, so maybe there were some jokes flying around, nothing that a good friendship can't handle and so the joking continues.

But back to Nick in his thread ... I hope he declines the lead role even if asked, although I believe he isn't really in consideration - that's just my personal preference and opinion.
But if he feels like he wants it and he gets a great deal, then I guess from the other angle the grass can be greener ... so long from me to protest. C'est la vie.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:04 pm

From page 38. Well it was there a few minutes ago.

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 11809758_704637006347779_2017457768_n

nick_viall28Repost.. More good people and good times this weekend.

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 11848868_1634776583471507_962745703_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:25 pm

I think I am the one who posted the original picture. The guy that's cropped out looks like a friend of Nick's? Maybe he's not comfortable that his picture was viewed by thousands of strangers and ask Nick to crop him out? I think I will feel uncomfortable too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:26 pm

So I think that Nick deleted his tweets last night because others, including Mills were using them to imply that Nick was planning to pursue Ashley (or Clare), I can't tell which as the tweet has been removed.  However, I saw this last night:

https://twitter.com/chrismfharrison/status/628362030056087556

It was posted by Cocky CH (a parody account) and the retweeted by Mills. I think they used one of Nick's tweets and he may have seen it and deleted all of his tweets so that his own words couldn't be used against him to make inappropriate suggestions about his intentions.  The producers are just willing to stoop so low for ratings.  Boy oh boy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:32 pm

OnePromise wrote:So I think that Nick deleted his tweets last night because others, including Mills were using them to imply that Nick was planning to pursue Ashley (or Clare), I can't tell which as the tweet has been removed.  However, I saw this last night:

It is a retweet by Mills of Cocky CH (a parody account).  I think they used one of Nick's tweets and he may have seen it and deleted all of his tweets so that his own words couldn't be used against him to make inappropriate suggestions about his intentions.  The producers are just willing to stoop so low for ratings.  Boy oh boy.

I agree that is why he removed the tweets because people would ask if he is going after a girl.
He already had to clarify that he is single and dating.
And Millsy would use it of course!

I can just imagine what Millsy wants to do with Ben H... affraid

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Millsy is even more disgusting than Chris Manson and MF. He makes me bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 45 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:44 pm

OnePromise wrote:So I think that Nick deleted his tweets last night because others, including Mills were using them to imply that Nick was planning to pursue Ashley (or Clare), I can't tell which as the tweet has been removed.  However, I saw this last night:

It was posted by Cocky CH (a parody account) and the retweeted by Mills.  I think they used one of Nick's tweets and he may have seen it and deleted all of his tweets so that his own words couldn't be used against him to make inappropriate suggestions about his intentions.  The producers are just willing to stoop so low for ratings.  Boy oh boy.

Just add this to the long list of reasons why Nick should never trust CH, Mills, or anyone else associated with the Bachelor franchise.  I will be very disappointed in him if he signs up for a 3rd go-around with these weasels.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:52 pm

ITA. Millsy I think would love to have Ben H so he can really change his nice guy perception. It's why I think they may have a hard to getting him to sign if he doesn't want it or expects a great edit.

I think this show has jumped the boat and the days of any semblance of decency are numbered. I know people talk about going back to the nice Sean edit but I'll be shocked if TPTB go in that direction again. Everything they are doing seems to point towards more salaciousness.

At this point, I think Nick and all of the guys should just say no. With 20 seasons coming up, I see TPTB pushing the envelope even more with controversy/outrageousness, etc. Mostly because TPTB are gross, but imo, moreso because they are bored themselves with the status quo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7