SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by notarose Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:56 pm

glazedover wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I realize all that. Those can be attributed to him still being on the payroll, but has he physically been to work or been working that we know of?

24 hours in a day and we know he can work remotely. Does not physically have to "go" to work.
yes
I feel uncomfortable with the degree of scrutiny Nick is sometimes subjected to.
#venting

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 pm

I think what is meant is has he physically been to work and/or working? I think the off site work issues are acknowledged/realized.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:58 pm

We don't know for sure that he has been working or working remotely or that he returned to work. That may be due to him taking time off because he potentially may be TB or is exploring other opportunities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:09 pm

So sorry to change the subject, but I have heard "through the grapevine" from a reliable source (my brother lives in Milwaukee and works with a family friend of Nick's) that Nick did in fact try to show up the first week of filming Kaitlyn's season (by going to LA the first week) and TPTB turned him away and told him he could come back a few weeks later.  So it makes sense why his work was aware of the potential for a leave of absence when the show started.  (RS said that he was planning to appear for weeks as his job knew about it.)  It just speaks to the nature of his intentions regarding Kaitlyn as he would have preferred to enter the "game" on "equal footing" with all the other guys, but to amp up the drama TPTB denied his request and delayed his appearance.  He really liked her considering that he came back a month later to pursue her on week four.  It does make me a little peeved at Kaitlyn for making it seem like it was Nick's idea to show up late and not arrive in the limo on the first night.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 pm

FWIW, some people in sales work remotely pretty much all of the time. So it's possible for him to never go to the office and to work. He either tweeted or IG'd a picture of him working before ATFR and with some type of "How I'm able to work and do these shows". We also know he had his phone while on the show this year, and it's possible they let him have his laptop too.

And OnePromise, I completely believe that. There were pictures of him in LA that week. I have zero doubt that if Britt was "The Bachelorette", he would have showed up at her hotel ala Brady. Of course, I also believe that K was completely left in the dark about that because the producers... and Nick couldn't reveal the truth because the producers.

In NYC news, Nick did not, despite his previous following, show up at or near my office building today.... as far as I know laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Would he be doing interviews now if he were going to be the Bachelor?  It's seems like TPTB would not want him to "talk"?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:46 pm

whit90 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:He's taking vacation time from his job to do interviews? Somehow I don't think he is doing this simply for the fun of it.  I am almost positive he is the next Bachelor.   Almost.

Just curious do we know he is taking vacation time from his work ? I know he is able to work from most everywhere he goes.

I agree. While it is possible he is on a vacation, he could very well be working as well. Unless we can get a screen cap/pic of every second of his day, we will never really know (unless he flat out tells us giggling ) what he up to.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Would he be doing interviews now if he were going to be the Bachelor?  It's seems like TPTB would not want him to "talk"?

Depends on what he talks about... Love, romance, sex would be fine topics to discuss if he were the next Bachelor. In fact feminism would be a great topic if he is the next Bachelor, as most viewers are women. They need to see that side of Nick. I guess if Millsy retweets links to his interview we will know. sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:47 pm

OnePromise wrote:So sorry to change the subject, but I have heard "through the grapevine" from a reliable source (my brother lives in Milwaukee and works with a family friend of Nick's) that Nick did in fact try to show up the first week of filming Kaitlyn's season (by going to LA the first week) and TPTB turned him away and told him he could come back a few weeks later.  So it makes sense why his work was aware of the potential for a leave of absence when the show started.  (RS said that he was planning to appear for weeks as his job knew about it.)  It just speaks to the nature of his intentions regarding Kaitlyn as he would have preferred to enter the "game" on "equal footing" with all the other guys, but to amp up the drama TPTB denied his request and delayed his appearance.  He really liked her considering that he came back a month later to pursue her on week four.  It does make me a little peeved at Kaitlyn for making it seem like it was Nick's idea to show up late and not arrive in the limo on the first night.

What you heard is 100percent true. Kaitlyn really thought he was going to step out of a limo; iI wonder how that would have changed things?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:57 pm

I don't think it bothers me at all. Whether he came in first or fourth epi, the end result would have been the same. He would still have been led to believe he was the F1. The best part, he wasn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:17 pm

OnePromise wrote:So sorry to change the subject, but I have heard "through the grapevine" from a reliable source (my brother lives in Milwaukee and works with a family friend of Nick's) that Nick did in fact try to show up the first week of filming Kaitlyn's season (by going to LA the first week) and TPTB turned him away and told him he could come back a few weeks later.  So it makes sense why his work was aware of the potential for a leave of absence when the show started.

There was evidence posted that Nick was in LA (spotted at LAX, IIRC) that week of filming so this I believe :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Ok. Call me crazy, but Nick favorited this IG photo from one of 2 model/friends from NYC that are Team Nick and I swear I see possibly Nick on her sunglasses. I know her blonde friend wanted to date Nick and he started following both. I wonder if they made a date to meet.

https://instagram.com/p/6LCoa9Rrgz/?taken-by=somethingnavy

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7