SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:15 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's website
http://liveloudlovehard.com

It's like a one stop for Nick fans. Other former contests have their own website. Can't wait to see what else he's up to.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:18 pm

I know why I have never really liked him, yes the snake CM.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 74 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:26 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's website
http://liveloudlovehard.com

It's like a one stop for Nick fans. Other firmer contests have their own website. Can't wait to see what else he's up to.

:yes: should be great.
I'm not surprised he waited until he had vids to post. I think Sharleen is a gifted writer; Nick is a gifted speaker so hopefully there will be further vid recaps or vid anything Hugesmile
Not sure how many former guys have blogs/websites. Shawn Lowe and Arie L come to mind but their sites differs greatly. Lots of females... nice change to add another man to the general lifestyle mix. Exciting potential for all kinds of insights cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 pm

I do love Nick and his new website, but he really needs to hire someone to proofread his postings. giggling

Of maybe the imperfect Nick is exactly how he wants to portray himself....grammar faux pas and all.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:33 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone wanted Nick for bachelor from TPTB except for CH/CM.
I could just see CH saying he will not host if MF, Elan, and Millsy want Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Left the boards for a bit came back in and found my tv lover site, lord have mercy notarose you have made my day. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I am with Seabear.  Even though the US Weekly article has me leaning towards Ben H,  it was not confirmation of anything.  They got his age wrong, and they painted him as shallow and fame seeking.  I would love for RS to be wrong, and still am holding out some hope for Nick as TB.
TBH, I was kind of shocked at what Us Weekly stated in their "exclusive" about Ben H. Where was the "marriage material" and "genuine about love" quotes?

In contrast, Nick's articles have been about how "genuine" he is and how he is sincere about love.

TB or not, Nick still is coming off better, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 pm

I have a question: if Nick is actively going for the next lead, would TPTB allow him to have his own website before the announcement? Has any lead had a website BEFORE they became the lead?
I suspect when he changed his title to Live and Love Loud on IG, his website was already at work.
NR, do you remember when he changed the title?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:01 pm

I think Nick is not the bachelor so he is free to move on with his life. None of the former contestant has ever had a website before been announce. Nick know he wont be the bachelor so he has move on from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Just read the comments under this People article posted just now and most are pro-Nick for Bachelor. Many are wanting him because they say Ben H is boring (kind of surprised how many people say this about him)

http://www.people.com/article/nick-viall-says-would-consider-being-the-next-bachelor?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

I am wondering if a contract has really been signed for TB... question

Maybe they are seeing who comments on the articles and what they are saying?
Seems like fans of Nick are definitely commenting they want him.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:07 pm

This is so not reality talking here, but wouldn't it be ground breaking if the next Bachelor had an active website during filming? To post things to keep viewers updated during the whole process.  That would be remaking, rebranding the franchise.  Allowing the lead to interact with fans in real time.  They are trying the After Paradise... A web site would be a safer way to allow fans to become involved in realtime.  Afterall, they let Nick stay active on IG and Twitter.... Why not his own website?  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:26 pm

sdmom wrote:I have a question: if Nick is actively going for the next lead, would TPTB allow him to have his own website before the announcement? Has any lead had a website BEFORE they became the lead?
I suspect when he changed his title to Live and Love Loud on IG, his website was already at work.
NR, do you remember when he changed the title?

I'm not aware of anyone having a website before becoming the lead.

IG & Twitter bios changed simultaneously about 5 days ago. Yes, I too think his website was already a go and that was because he had already booked in to give his interviews in NY. IMO his modelling contract also feeds into his website as it gives him legitimacy for his fashion segment (and a network of fashion industry peeps)  plus he has connected with a lot of bloggers which could be viewed as a kind of research. He has also waited until BIP has begun thus effectively using that show as an opener on his site rather than the Bette.  Unlike when Arie started his site and included vids from when he was on the Bette, Nick has bypassed.

Everything is speculatory.  IMO Nick has effectively rebranded himself as a go-to guy, for those interested, on a variety of topics rather than simply an "ex" or "rejected F2" or "former villain". He has elevated his stature and is using his spotlight time in a unique way. The more people that connect with his message, the more opportunities, and sponsors, will come his way. Could be TB-related or totally irrelevant... just timely.

I think TPTB definitely know who their next TB is and all this Mesa Verde stuff is just a game. JMO.  At some point they will announce it.  I think they're just trying to keep themselves in the entertainment news cycle... throwing bones.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7