SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm so mad neither mentioned they are now Eskimo brothers. For shame.

cantstopl lolpanda rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

teamnick - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'm okay with not seeing Katyln and Shawn together laugh out loud.

rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Who knows what Nick will say to Kaitlyn….shows not over yet!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 pm

sparkler wrote:
california90 wrote:Omg I feel like I need updates. I have to watch this all tomorrow. Just want to know how is Nick doing? Better this time around or..?

to me he seems hurt but handling it like a champ.

Oh thank goodness. I knew he was gonna be hurt a bit, but as long as he's taking it like a champ is all that I care about! I was a little worried for him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz 2m2 minutes ago

If anyone is not #teamnick in this Shawn v. Nick fighting situation, then you and I were watching different shows. #TheBachelorette

I am just tired of the Shawn v Nick tbh. Hope we all let that die a quick death

Back to top Go down

rosesrREd wrote:This ATFR is all about Nick.

Good!! He deserves it!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

GuardianAngel wrote:So Shawn hates Nick because of what he saw on his TV during his season, but is hot under the collar now that apparently everyone thinks he is a big jealous person.

Yeah Shawn, that's what we saw on TV!

"Obviously, when it comes to Nick, it is raw, unedited footage. Yet, when it comes to me, it is completely FALSE. I'm going to say Ben's H's name now, because I want to be associated with someone a lot classier than me".

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:35 pm

eliza3 wrote:Who knows what Nick will say to Kaitlyn….shows not over yet!

Yep, we still have that

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Shawn ratting out the guys. What he was hearing in the house, gave him a bad feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

see2love wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz 2m2 minutes ago

If anyone is not #teamnick in this Shawn v. Nick fighting situation, then you and I were watching different shows. #TheBachelorette

I am just tired of the Shawn v Nick tbh. Hope we all let that die a quick death

Preach, it was tiring with the Nick vs the F1 last year as well IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

1036 Nick and Kaitlyn

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Nick is doing well. Shawn is showing a few flashes of jealousy, still.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
luvstx
Iluvbachette
quietpal
california90
Carolinagirl1864
LoveDovez
Diana
richmondrose
eirekay
djogbenyuie
Iam4UGA