SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
Max64 wrote:I got the impression they were pushing for Ben H because Nick could be in the running and they"ll do whatever to keep that from happening.  I think Jared is less likely because he is on BIP2.  I also wouldn't be surprised if it was "discussed" between  Kailtlyn, Ben H and Shawn to stay on the show and spin your wheels a little longer to increase your changes of the next lead.

Could very well be. It also just dawned on me that Nick wished Kaitlyn well. Did she ever wish him well? Tell him that one day he will meet a wonderful woman who will love him with all her heart? Perhaps she did, but I can't recall.

No...but she did laugh at Nick calling himself a joke, said that he talked the whole time at the ATFR like she expected, and rolled her eyes when he asked her why she told him she loved him. Does that count?

I didn't get to watch, I moved today and still worked this morning, but I saw a few clips with eye roll included.

TPTB has always told the lead to not say ILY until FRC for this very reason.  They threw Andy Baldwin under the bus for telling his F2. Even Andi didn't tell Josh ILY until FRC.  Kaitlyn herself says she didn't tell Shawn.  So nope, sorry, but it wasn't the producers it was Kaitlyn.  I read on here after HTD when Nick said ILY, did he ask Kaitlyn if she loved him?  Turned out she said she did.

*EDIT* She is a selfish little brat.  She is so afraid of producers that she destroyed their foiler and spoiled her own season.  Fear of producers would show up everywhere.  Instead she cheated to see Shawn and to write him her blog love letters.  So no, sorry, she was not afraid of the producers.

And yes, telling someone who was in that position last year that you love them this year is actually worse than typical F2 to me.  And Andy was criticized for ILY to F2, so why can't we criticize Kaitlyn.

As for Kaitlyn's mom, obviously the class runs in the family.  I am not a Shawn fan, but looking at what your wife is going to be like in 20 years I would run now.  Unfortunately, I just don't think Shawn is that smart.  These two deserve each other and truly good, they can't ensnare other people now.  I find them gross and hope they fall off the radar quickly.  I won't be checking the media thread or anything. I don't care for them at all.  

If Cupcake and Ben H want to go to bat for them it lowers my opinion of them as well.  I admit, I would find it guilt by association.  Now Kaitlyn just has to wait to find out how many lies it takes before Shawn does finally dump her, or maybe he is just as spineless as her mother's husband.

Yuck to the happy couple all the way. stupid :pout Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 623245435
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BKay wrote:Going back to the convo about K/S promoting Ben for bach...I just have to laugh. They are being so loud about it that tptb might put Nick in just to keep stirring the pot.
E Online is already talking about Ben H and Tenley being a possible thing.

There was also a tweet from Ben H. telling someone that"he would see them in Honduras in September.". It is apparently a humanity mission. The Bachelor starts filming in September. He could still be back in time obviously, but he surely would be need to do some publicity shots etc.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:42 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BKay wrote:Going back to the convo about K/S promoting Ben for bach...I just have to laugh. They are being so loud about it that tptb might put Nick in just to keep stirring the pot.

There was also a tweet from Ben H. telling someone that"he would see them in Honduras in September.". It is apparently a humanity mission. The Bachelor starts filming in September. He could still be back in time obviously, but he surely would be need to do some publicity shots etc.

That trip is the 1st-5th. So plenty of time to be back for filming. Not to mention publicity and promo stuff can be shot in August too.

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 87b72b10 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 86669110 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

That trip is the 1st-5th. So plenty of time to be back for filming. Not to mention publicity and promo stuff can be shot in August too.

Yup. Clearly it's possible.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:06 am

So... Kailtyn, was there anything refreshing about that FRC?
I think not... Rolling Eyes

IMO, only thing refreshing was Nick telling Kaitlyn "No you don't love me like I love you otherwise there'd be a ring on your finger". :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 am

mindless wrote:$150,000 can't buy you taste it seems. I find that ring hideous. A billion separate stones in every possible formation does not aesthetically pleasing make. What happened to a classy diamond solitaire?

I'm not a big fan on the Neil Lane rings that have been the standard on the show lately. I agree, I prefer a more simple setting as to all the tiny stones surrounding the main diamond. It may look good at a distance but to me it really deflects from the main event. But to each their own...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Could very well be. It also just dawned on me that Nick wished Kaitlyn well. Did she ever wish him well? Tell him that one day he will meet a wonderful woman who will love him with all her heart? Perhaps she did, but I can't recall.

No...but she did laugh at Nick calling himself a joke, said that he talked the whole time at the ATFR like she expected, and rolled her eyes when he asked her why she told him she loved him. Does that count?

I didn't get to watch, I moved today and still worked this morning, but I saw a few clips with eye roll included.

TPTB has always told the lead to not say ILY until FRC for this very reason.  They threw Andy Baldwin under the bus for telling his F2. Even Andi didn't tell Josh ILY until FRC.  Kaitlyn herself says she didn't tell Shawn.  So nope, sorry, but it wasn't the producers it was Kaitlyn.  I read on here after HTD when Nick said ILY, did he ask Kaitlyn if she loved him?  Turned out she said she did.

*EDIT* She is a selfish little brat.  She is so afraid of producers that she destroyed their foiler and spoiled her own season.  Fear of producers would show up everywhere.  Instead she cheated to see Shawn and to write him her blog love letters.  So no, sorry, she was not afraid of the producers.

And yes, telling someone who was in that position last year that you love them this year is actually worse than typical F2 to me.  And Andy was criticized for ILY to F2, so why can't we criticize Kaitlyn.

As for Kaitlyn's mom, obviously the class runs in the family.  I am not a Shawn fan, but looking at what your wife is going to be like in 20 years I would run now.  Unfortunately, I just don't think Shawn is that smart.  These two deserve each other and truly good, they can't ensnare other people now.  I find them gross and hope they fall off the radar quickly.  I won't be checking the media thread or anything. I don't care for them at all.  

If Cupcake and Ben H want to go to bat for them it lowers my opinion of them as well.  I admit, I would find it guilt by association.  Now Kaitlyn just has to wait to find out how many lies it takes before Shawn does finally dump her, or maybe he is just as spineless as her mother's husband.

Yuck to the happy couple all the way. stupid :pout Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 623245435

Hope your move went well stuck handwave Now, tell me how you really feel about K & S?? laugh out loud Just kidding.... you summed up my thoughts exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 am

chasingpavements wrote:Have we talked about Shawn's picture of Kaitlyn with the heart around it, saying "I'm coming for you". That's...weird, right?
IMO, it's no more weird than a guy coming back onto another season of the bachette just because of some tweets and texts. IMO, the bachette forum isn't the right place for Nick to find something meaningful. He should stick to doing it the old fashioned way and go back to his life without the fame of tv. I hope he does as I really don't want to see him on my tv anymore.

As far as the finale, it's very obvious that Kait and Shawn BOTH love each other and I think that they may of seen more of each other this time around compared to other seasons, not to mention that with what Molly said, she and Jason had net with them several times so considering all of the turmoil that Molly and Jason went through in their season, they'd be pretty good judges of character and love IMO. they said that they thought it was the real thing with Shawn and Kait.

Yes, Nick MAY of acted better this time at the ATFR but I think that he could of treated Kaitlyn a bit better as during the finale, he's the one trying to tell Kait how SHE'S feeling. How would Nick know what Kait is feeling?? He didn't handle that so well.

Bottom line though, I do wish Kait and Shawn all the best and I hope that Nick finds his love ELSEWHERE and not on the bettte or bach as those forums really aren't worth going on for him as they just aren't working.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 am

AL, not sure if you know but a couple of reputable sources have said that it was explicit sexting and face-timing until 3 in the morning. It's most likely true as CH kept trying to get Nick to reveal that at the ATFR, when he kept pressing about details of Pre-filming relationship.

I also think Nick was spot on - she didn't love him, not in the way that he wanted, and she shouldn't have told him they over and over days before she made her final decision. There's a reason that most leads don't say ILY to their F2 - it gives that false hope, which is cruel when they about to get their heart shattered.

Also, Jason and Molly were huge Andi/Josh fans so...their judgement means squat. I think they are just being nice, doesn't mean that the couple will last. I give Kaitboo the same time as JODI; I expect a breakup around early 2016.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:
If Cupcake and Ben H want to go to bat for them it lowers my opinion of them as well.  I admit, I would find it guilt by association.  
ITA and posted the same. I already disliked what Cupcake said about Shawn's jealous behavior on the show and that if it was him who got that validated he would have acted worse. I liked Dr C but that is no

Ben H? I don't know what is going on with him anymore and I am already giving him the side-eye and thinking these 3 hatched up a plan to get Ben to F3 so he could be possible next Bach. IMO, kinda of a consolation prize for being Shawn's wingman while he and Kait did their thing on the king-sized bed. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:58 am

Kaitlyn looked shocked and guilty when Ben confronted her in Dublin about the what happened when he went to the shower in SA. Kaitlyn is not a good actress. No way they came up with some elaborate scheme and even if they did, it is TPTB decision who is going to be TB. Not theirs. This is nothing more than Shawn campaigning for someone he calles a "best friend" and vice versa IMO.

I don't like Shawn either but I'm not going to hold it against Ben and Cupcake that they are buddies with him. Clearly there's a side of him I haven't seen.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 am

chasingpavements wrote:
eirekay wrote:
remockered wrote:Milwaukee radio The Mix 99.1 interviewed Leslie this mornong, who said she was not impressed by Nick and told her daughter that after meeting Shawn.  However, I think this only further solidified Kaitlyn's decision, which I think was already made in San Antonio.

IMO, Leslie showed a complete lack of class by making a statement like that.  Why pour salt in the wound?  What does that accomplish at this point?

If anyone has seen Leslie on periscope....um, how do I put this nicely? She's basically an older Kaitlyn. Notice I didn't say "grown-up". She's ditzy, cares way too much about strangers' opinions, and treats her daughter like a 7 y/o.

And, I'm pretty sure they WERE impressed by Nick in that moment since she was in tears when he talked about marrying Kaitlyn and her sister said that "if Shawn is half the man that Nick is...". Just rewriting history, as usual.

ITA and I think after Leslie's talk with Nick she said he was a sweetheart and a teddy bear and she was wrong to judge him - go figure no idea
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc