SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GypsySarah Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:41 am

I thought Shawn saying he wasn't jealous by pointing out his friendship with Ben H was ridiculous. Ben H was never a threat to him and he knew it. His relationship with Nick was a different story because he did consider Nick a threat.
As for K, she will continue to barrel through life knocking down anybody who gets in her way with that stone face look on her face. The giddy K is reserved for only those who feel that she can do no wrong and right now that is how Shawn is making her feel.
These two will either get along fantastically or implode dramatically.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:51 am

I get the feeling that K is one of those people who would support their teen daughter even if she was doing something wrong e.g. bullying (like K's mum herself).

Undecided on Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:23 am

happydays wrote:I get the feeling that K is one of those people who would support their teen daughter even if she was doing something wrong e.g. bullying (like K's mum herself).

Undecided on Shawn

But Kaitlyn is anti-bullying. Oh wait that is right, unless she is the one doing the bullying. I was okay on Shawn, aka the blonde Josh, until the out of control drama. Nothing says I love this woman like talking about her "banging" other dudes. Notice how Jared isn't on the bff list, probably because he didn't roll over and play dead like cupcake and Ben.

I could like Shawn better if they seem to bring out a better loving side to each other, instead he is right down in the mud with her.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:24 am

Probably not the right thread to ask this question but...

Does Kaitlyn have a job?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 am

luvstx wrote:Probably not the right thread to ask this question but...

Does Kaitlyn have a job?

Both are currently unemployed we think

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 am

Kaitlyn was the bachelorette, if she follows in her good buddy MeAndI's footsteps it is the only job she will ever need.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am

She can write a tell all if worst comes to worst.
Then she will be able to properly rewrite history..

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:55 am

sbolduc wrote:Just watching the ATFR right now and I noticed that Kaitlyn looks super duper nervous with Nick at the beginning, IMO afraid of what he might have already said or will say. At the first commercial break as they pan away he says something to her like "you are alright"... I think he obviously had something that he could have said (nudies etc.) and was giving her the nod that he hadn't said anything and wasn't planning to I don't know something I just noticed.

I noticed it, too. I thought he said "Are you alright?" to K as they cut to a commercial. I saw it as a kind and considerate gesture on Nick's part.

Honestly, Nick showed more grace towards K and S than both of them combined showed him. K was rigid and stone faced with Nick (probably out of fear of how the segment could go bad), and S's insecurities and ego just would not allow him to show any sort of good will towards Nick. It's like, if S was friendly or forgiving towards Nick he would be seen as weak. To me, THAT is a sign of immaturity, because to forgive is the more mature and evolved thing to do. But, these 2 together are not an empathetic or forgiving couple. They are very much about 'appearing' to be a 'real man' and a 'bad azz woman'...they have no idea how poorly that reflects on themselves. smh.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 am

An answer to some of our qs: Nick + K have not contacted each other post show.

Nick said this in his part 2 interview with ali

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 am

It also seemed like he confirmed tabloid stories about them having sex multiple times (she requested a lot of off-camera time) and said ILY to him multiple times (in FS, after meeting his parents).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 am

^^ I didn't even think of that! I thought he was referring to Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^ respect your opinion, but totally disagree.  I love kait and happy she picked someone she feels so strongly about. Smiley  Time will tell as it always does with this show, but for now they are happy and seeing if they "fit" in the real world.  

Well, I do think she is right about picking him, he is the best fit. But I really cannot see a deeper connection between these two. I dont know, maybe they are both surface level who can only think of where to get coffee together as this moment, emotional or mental connection is too far away for them to think about.

I still remember how Des moved to Seattle right after the finale, in order to start a new and real life with Chris. They may not be seeing each other that much during the season, but I do think they did discuss about the future and thus made such arrnagement.

For Kaitboo? I think to plan things 6 months later maybe a little too soon for them. They look like high school kind of love, all giddy and happy. But what's next? They are engaged!!

IMO nothing is wrong with visiting both cities before decide where to live!

I think Kaitlyn chose the best person FOR HER. It's my impression that neither K or S is seriously invested in a career yet, which leaves them with a host of options. IMO, neither will panic at the idea of not having firm plans and will kinda roll with it for a while while things shake out - not everyone can do that. I wish them the best, but I agree with those who think that Nick dodged bullet. IMO, Nick is more settled in his life than Shawn is.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc