SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by beader Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 pm

RainbowConnection wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
eirekay wrote:

IMO, Leslie showed a complete lack of class by making a statement like that.  Why pour salt in the wound?  What does that accomplish at this point?

If anyone has seen Leslie on periscope....um, how do I put this nicely? She's basically an older Kaitlyn. Notice I didn't say "grown-up". She's ditzy, cares way too much about strangers' opinions, and treats her daughter like a 7 y/o.

And, I'm pretty sure they WERE impressed by Nick in that moment since she was in tears when he talked about marrying Kaitlyn and her sister said that "if Shawn is half the man that Nick is...". Just rewriting history, as usual.

ITA and I think after Leslie's talk with Nick she said he was a sweetheart and a teddy bear and she was wrong to judge him - go figure no idea

Is there any proof that lying to fit the occasion is genetic? It seems to run in this family. Maybe it's just a learned behavior.

beader

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Both K & S leave me cold. I did think of the three, Nick acquitted himself nicely. If I were Leslie, I would be concerned if neither she nor S has a job. That said, maybe if they become the new face of the franchise they will make enough $$ to live.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hate to agree with RS, but... 

Could I understand his frustration when she was talking to him after stopping his proposal? Absolutely. Did I feel bad for the guy? Yes and no. Yes in the fact that no break up is ever fun. Ever. It just isn’t. And a break up on national television is that much worse. However, I say no because this is a show. He knew going in what this show is capable of and what could possibly happen to him. He just went through this a year ago. The second you sign on the dotted line (especially for a second time), you are at the mercy of the producers. You have no say in anything. They will tell the story they want to tell no matter how badly it might trample on somebody’s feelings or emotions. Nick was this season’s victim, plain and simple. Sure, he can ask Kaitlyn all he wants afterwards, “Well why didn’t you just spare me the embarrassment,” or “Why just not let me go early,” etc. I’m here to tell you it’s because that’s not a decision for her to make. Of course she rambled on and gave him some convoluted answer that he still probably doesn’t understand, but the real answer, the one that she couldn’t say, is “the producer’s made me.” Absolutely, 100% that speech by Nick and almost proposal was supposed to happen and Kaitlyn couldn’t do anything about it. I don’t think Kaitlyn is a mean, vindictive person, and yes, she obviously cared about Nick. So no one that cares about someone else would put them through that unless they were forced to. You are a pawn in their game. I guarantee she didn’t want to hear Nick make that speech and almost propose, but she had no choice. She just couldn’t tell him that on the ATFR.

Bleu thanks for posting this. I happen to agree completely with RS (as much as it pains me to do so) and I've posted this many times - as recently as (I think) earlier today - Kaitlyn let Nick go so far as to say what he said for one reason and one reason only - the producers made her and that's the one thing she couldn't say to Nick even though it's the truth. This is exactly what they did to Ashley (well they also lied to her) to get her to let Ben propose. We can say she had a choice but IMO the reality is she didn't have any choice. I should come as no surprise that there's a phrase in the contract like "I agree to follow all of Producer's rules, directions and instructions in all matters (including Participant selection and decisions regarding the creation and implementation of terms, conditions and rules governing the Series)."

She had no choice.
JMHO

Agreed. The producers did not allow her to let Nick go early, and told her she was not allowed to cut his speech off. Thank God she DID cut him off before an official proposal.

Nor do I doubt that Nick knows all this, but choose to play his part on ATFR, asking the questions he knew she couldn't answer.

It is a TV show. They both know it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:13 pm

I can't help but think there is more to the story to as to why Shawn hates Nick. Shawn brought up on ATFR that he did not hate Nick because of his past season but rather because he had heard things in the house about Nick. Shawn repeated that twice so maybe there is more to the story that we don't know about.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 pm

I don't know...I don't think that contestants know as much as we think. I remember Molly talking about how she didn't even know that the lead wasn't the one who planned the dates until she got with Jason. Jason also talked about how he had a lot of questions for Deanna about why she let him propose that he didn't get answered until he talked to her after the ATFR. I think that Nick probably knows that the producers WANT both guys to propose, but I also think he thinks/knows that the lead can fight the producers on that. I personally think that's what Andi did and that's what Nick expected Kaitlyn to do. In terms of him asking on ATFR, I think that's just a standard question they all ask - Ben asked, Jason asked. I didn't think much of that.

And, again, even if she had to let him propose, she didn't have to say ILY multiple times. Reading his interview with reality TV world, he actually talked about how Kaitlyn was the one to question him again and again if he was ready to propose. She didn't need to do all that. Ali even said that it's a written rule that you're not allowed to say ILY before the final day, so that was a Kaitllyn thing, not a producer thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know...I don't think that contestants know as much as we think. I remember Molly talking about how she didn't even know that the lead wasn't the one who planned the dates until she got with Jason. Jason also talked about how he had a lot of questions for Deanna about why she let him propose that he didn't get answered until he talked to her after the ATFR. I think that Nick probably knows that the producers WANT both guys to propose, but I also think he thinks/knows that the lead can fight the producers on that. I personally think that's what Andi did and that's what Nick expected Kaitlyn to do. In terms of him asking on ATFR, I think that's just a standard question they all ask - Ben asked, Jason asked. I didn't think much of that.

And, again, even if she had to let him propose, she didn't have to say ILY multiple times. Reading his interview with reality TV world, he actually talked about how Kaitlyn was the one to question him again and again if he was ready to propose. She didn't need to do all that. Ali even said that it's a written rule that you're not allowed to say ILY before the final day, so that was a Kaitllyn thing, not a producer thing.

Nick has said several times that he told Kaitlyn (I'm paraphrasing) "as soon as you know it's not me, let me go." and I think he relied on that up until the FRC.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know...I don't think that contestants know as much as we think. I remember Molly talking about how she didn't even know that the lead wasn't the one who planned the dates until she got with Jason. Jason also talked about how he had a lot of questions for Deanna about why she let him propose that he didn't get answered until he talked to her after the ATFR. I think that Nick probably knows that the producers WANT both guys to propose, but I also think he thinks/knows that the lead can fight the producers on that. I personally think that's what Andi did and that's what Nick expected Kaitlyn to do. In terms of him asking on ATFR, I think that's just a standard question they all ask - Ben asked, Jason asked. I didn't think much of that.

But she might have had to do what she thought was bnecessary to keep him there til the end.  What if he suspected he was not the one (which imo he must have - she was cooler on the last chance date) and bailed before the FRC ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Then, that would have been fine! The show would have gotten a dramatic ending that they have never gotten before! The only person who wouldn't be happy with Nick leaving on his own would have been Kaitlyn, as she needed Nick to stroke her ego and she wanted to have fun before settling into a monogamous relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 pm

IMO, once Nick came on the scene the script was for it to be the Nick/Shawn show and for Nick to propose at F-2. I believe TPTB gave Kaitlyn a lot of leave way but was firm on this and made sure Kaitlyn knew that this was the way it was going to be.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 pm

I don't buy the RS theory about she has to kept Nick until he almost propose. This is Kaitlyn Bristow, who breaks rules and proud to be a rebel, no way she was listening to producer. 

If it was on her contract that 2 men had to be in the FRC, she could bring Jared, Joe, or even Cupcake.  I don't mean she should hurt anyone else by saying other guys name, but it really can be anyone else to be the F2. The reason why she brought Nick to the end was, she did feel for him BUT didn't care him enough as a friend, so she used his affection.

All my opinion, but it's what I think it went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 pm

:claphands :claphands :claphands

peggy0221 wrote:I don't buy the RS theory about she has to kept Nick until he almost propose. This is Kaitlyn Bristow, who breaks rules and proud to be a rebel, no way she was listening to producer. 

If it was on her contract that 2 men had to be in the FRC, she could bring Jared, Joe, or even Cupcake.  I don't mean she should hurt anyone else by saying other guys name, but it really can be anyone else to be the F2. The reason why she brought Nick to the end was, she did feel for him BUT didn't care him enough as a friend, so she used his affection.

All my opinion, but it's what I think it went down.

Well said

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:17 pm

I liked how that was phrased: "used his affection".  I guess that is how he lost all trust and moved on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc