SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:27 am

Sprite, agreed with every single word you wrote! These two are really quite something.

And, yes, very excited for BIP - trashy reality TV watching should not be this aggravating!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:13 am

chasingpavements wrote:Sprite, agreed with every single word you wrote! These two are really quite something.

And, yes, very excited for BIP - trashy reality TV watching should not be this aggravating!

chasing -- I could not agree more.  We all love our trashy reality TV but there are those who have become obsessed with it, which is not healthy.  And yes, it should not be aggravating, which is the path both shows (Bach and Ette) have taken.  I, for one, enjoy 2 hours of mindless entertainment at the end of the day.  BIP has no "serious" agendas, like finding a husband/wife and is just pure fun.  Bring it on!!  JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:36 am

Sprite wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I was watching Entertainment Tonight this evening. Nancy O'Dell was interviewing Nick. Of the infamous ring toss, he stated that he tossed the ring to a producer who was sitting across from him "at more than arm's length." Given how far apart the seats are in a limousine, this makes sense. It also matches with previous speculation on this board.

Nick said that there was some "small" talk of him possibly being the Bachelor. I got the impression that he was trying to downplay it. Nancy is clearly is in favor.

She showed him some video from last night's show of Kaitlyn and Shawn being interviewed about him. It seemed to me that they were laughing at Nick. They were mocking Nick's ring toss. I thought their behavior was insensitive and highly questionable. IMO NIck handled Nancy's questions as gracefully as he could under the  circumstances.

I am truly at a loss as to why Shawn and *especially* Kaitlyn apparently can't behave more gracefully towards Nick. Why couldn't Kaitlyn say something sympathetic like, "I understand his disappointment"? Or, "I chose the man who is right for me, but Nick is a great guy and I'm sure he will find the perfect woman for him." Is it really too hard for them to be polite, gracious, and generous to the runner-up? More importantly, is Kaitlyn so eager to ingratiate herself with Shawn that she is willing to throw Nick under the bus? If this is the case, it does not bode well for the future health of their relationship.

I honestly haven't harbored bad feelings about this couple up until this week. Shawn's jealousy during the season has been beyond ridiculous, but I figured that would get ironed out once he got the girl. But IMO their behavior this week has been deplorable.

Many folks here tried to give Shawn the benefit of the doubt during the season, like producer manipulation, alcohol, whatever it was.
And now, funny thing is, he proved to us that, he IS the jealous and possessive type of guy who thinks that is MANLY. *puke a little*

I can never understand why the couple feel bitter, why they hold grudes about Nick, specially Shawn.
Someone tried hard to fight for love, it's is a complement when you got the girl now?
Nick is cocky, arrogant, fame seeking, an all around bad person, but he LOST to you, buddy, just chill a little!

I don't know. More and more this couple is reminding me of Jodi. Arrogant F1 and cold lead. However, what is even more damning in their case is that she knew Nick before filming started. She said she relied on him for advice and felt as close to him as anyone could without meeting. I won't even go into the sexting. She said they were friends. She was positively over the moon when he actually showed up. She had sex with him several times...initiated, gleefully by her and told him she loved him multiple times...all the while knowing that Shawn was the one. I don't know how one does that. Then we have Alf who bitches about being edited unfairly and how that makes people perceive him differently than he really is, yet he keeps harping on how he disliked Nick from what he and the other guys had seen of him on the previous season, refusing to even entertain the possibility that perhaps Nick's edit may have not shown his real persona...all the while actually refusing to talk to the man. The hypocrisy blows my mind. I don't know if he is just that much of an arrogant, jealous jerk who has been snowed by K or is just plain stupid. Most likely a combination of the two.

Watching their interviews is actually starting to make me mad. Alf, Kaitlyn and even her mother are trying to re-write history. Looking at some of their post show photos which I suspect are supposed to be cute and show just how much in love they are, all I could think of was...just get a room! You are two horny, unemployed people who can't see past your own nose. You may be the toast of the town now, but that won't last. Eventually the sex will get old and what will you have? I see an implosion bigger that last season, but with less class.

Thank you for letting me vent. UGH!!! :headbanging Thank goodness for BIP.

Sprite this is exactly how I feel....you said this perfectly. I think TOC just are not that bright otherwise they wouldn't be acting so "mean girl" after the show. If they were smart and cared about the appearance of being gracious they would hold their tongues instead of being so childish in these interviews. I think they are angry they aren't getting all the attention.

I would be very sad if a child of mine had gotten engaged to either one of them. #growup. #justnotready. JMOAA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:55 am

Well it's their right to show the world who they really are and believe me they are doing just that.  Now just a little into the future their future employers will be seeing these things and employment with a substantial company will not be happening mark my words.  Implosion should be coming in at about the 6 months mark or before.  

I now see why the producers are letting them run free and I can see why Nick is doing interviews like Night line because he is above them and their petty, immature, cold hearted, drunken, jealous and classless ways.  They are not bright and I am glad they are off my tv screen, they will be forgotten by next week when the bachelor in paradise starts showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 am

Sprite wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I was watching Entertainment Tonight this evening. Nancy O'Dell was interviewing Nick. Of the infamous ring toss, he stated that he tossed the ring to a producer who was sitting across from him "at more than arm's length." Given how far apart the seats are in a limousine, this makes sense. It also matches with previous speculation on this board.

Nick said that there was some "small" talk of him possibly being the Bachelor. I got the impression that he was trying to downplay it. Nancy is clearly is in favor.

She showed him some video from last night's show of Kaitlyn and Shawn being interviewed about him. It seemed to me that they were laughing at Nick. They were mocking Nick's ring toss. I thought their behavior was insensitive and highly questionable. IMO NIck handled Nancy's questions as gracefully as he could under the  circumstances.

I am truly at a loss as to why Shawn and *especially* Kaitlyn apparently can't behave more gracefully towards Nick. Why couldn't Kaitlyn say something sympathetic like, "I understand his disappointment"? Or, "I chose the man who is right for me, but Nick is a great guy and I'm sure he will find the perfect woman for him." Is it really too hard for them to be polite, gracious, and generous to the runner-up? More importantly, is Kaitlyn so eager to ingratiate herself with Shawn that she is willing to throw Nick under the bus? If this is the case, it does not bode well for the future health of their relationship.

I honestly haven't harbored bad feelings about this couple up until this week. Shawn's jealousy during the season has been beyond ridiculous, but I figured that would get ironed out once he got the girl. But IMO their behavior this week has been deplorable.

Many folks here tried to give Shawn the benefit of the doubt during the season, like producer manipulation, alcohol, whatever it was.
And now, funny thing is, he proved to us that, he IS the jealous and possessive type of guy who thinks that is MANLY. *puke a little*

I can never understand why the couple feel bitter, why they hold grudes about Nick, specially Shawn.
Someone tried hard to fight for love, it's is a complement when you got the girl now?
Nick is cocky, arrogant, fame seeking, an all around bad person, but he LOST to you, buddy, just chill a little!

I don't know. More and more this couple is reminding me of Jodi. Arrogant F1 and cold lead. However, what is even more damning in their case is that she knew Nick before filming started. She said she relied on him for advice and felt as close to him as anyone could without meeting. I won't even go into the sexting. She said they were friends. She was positively over the moon when he actually showed up. She had sex with him several times...initiated, gleefully by her and told him she loved him multiple times...all the while knowing that Shawn was the one. I don't know how one does that. Then we have Alf who bitches about being edited unfairly and how that makes people perceive him differently than he really is, yet he keeps harping on how he disliked Nick from what he and the other guys had seen of him on the previous season, refusing to even entertain the possibility that perhaps Nick's edit may have not shown his real persona...all the while actually refusing to talk to the man. The hypocrisy blows my mind. I don't know if he is just that much of an arrogant, jealous jerk who has been snowed by K or is just plain stupid. Most likely a combination of the two.

Watching their interviews is actually starting to make me mad. Alf, Kaitlyn and even her mother are trying to re-write history. Looking at some of their post show photos which I suspect are supposed to be cute and show just how much in love they are, all I could think of was...just get a room! You are two horny, unemployed people who can't see past your own nose. You may be the toast of the town now, but that won't last. Eventually the sex will get old and what will you have? I see an implosion bigger that last season, but with less class.

Thank you for letting me vent. UGH!!! :headbanging Thank goodness for BIP.

clapping! clapping! clapping! BRAVO!!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:12 pm

I agree that the postmortem on this resembles Andi/Josh, but it also makes me wonder if Nick has played any part in it happening twice with him, since in most cases, the F1 and F2 seem to resolve whatever rivalry and differences they may have had by the time the finale airs. Is there something about Nick that makes the "winner" dislike him so much, and the lead lose her sensitivity chip towards him? If it weren't for the fact that he's the one being dumped, I would suspect he was a "bad breaker-upper" (tm Seinfeld). giggling

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:18 pm

IC he has not contacted Kaitlyn since the show no contact at all until the after.  I believe SWNSNBS 1 was mad because he ask that one question and was trying to contact her, but SWNSNBS 2 is following her so call man bully.  Nothing to suggest he have done anything other than he knew her before the show.  Shawn is a jealous person and small minded if you asked me and turning kaitlyn into that too.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:23 pm

You can't have bygones be bygones when there is only one party trying.
Regardless, without rehashing history, there are many F1-F2's who choose not to be best friends or friends post show.
Production does their best making it a competition, now add in testosterone. Then have one of the party feeling insecure enough about that testosterone that they are constantly throwing out the "man" card and we get a re-run of Americas Silliest Gladiators. This was for both seasons, one season was a grown azz and the other simply an azz.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 pm

The thing they have in common? The first thing that comes to mind is sex before the F1 and every one knows it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that the postmortem on this resembles Andi/Josh, but it also makes me wonder if Nick has played any part in it happening twice with him, since in most cases, the F1 and F2 seem to resolve whatever rivalry and differences they may have had by the time the finale airs.  Is there something about Nick that makes the "winner" dislike him so much, and the lead lose her sensitivity chip towards him?  If it weren't for the fact that he's the one being dumped, I would suspect he was a "bad breaker-upper" (tm Seinfeld). giggling

I think women are at first drawn in by him - he's charming, easy to talk to, sensitive, trustworthy which are attractive traits but for some reason, these women just fall out of love/lust with him. CH once made a comment that while women like Nick, he gets under guys' skin for some reason - maybe he comes off too much a salesman and therefore untrustworthy. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:05 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that the postmortem on this resembles Andi/Josh, but it also makes me wonder if Nick has played any part in it happening twice with him, since in most cases, the F1 and F2 seem to resolve whatever rivalry and differences they may have had by the time the finale airs.  Is there something about Nick that makes the "winner" dislike him so much, and the lead lose her sensitivity chip towards him?  If it weren't for the fact that he's the one being dumped, I would suspect he was a "bad breaker-upper" (tm Seinfeld). giggling

JMO but I think A ans K went with guys they were used to and safe.....Their "types". The Jock and The Meathead. They both, as much as they hate to admit it, did love Nick and were attracted and drawn to him beyond the physical attraction. The guys they picked were the easy choices, not a man that would challenge them, push them to be better.

I find both A and K pretty shallow. Nick is not. JMOAA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Now I love a good post finale love fest as much as the next girl, but I'm almost sick of K/S - and I'm a fan! laugh out loud Feels like there's not much to see, I've already seen them making out enough, I know they have chemistry. I just wanna see something new from them. I wanna hear about future plans, not just that they're visiting their hometowns and are gonna decide later. You'd think that after months in hiding, they'd have some more concrete ideas or plans in place. I guess I'm bored already and it hasn't even been a week. giggling

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc