SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 pm

mindless wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think the notion that Kaitlyn slept with Nick multiple times keeps growing. We only know for sure about 2 times. The mags didn't get everything right. That's multiple technically but it's not numerous. Doesn't really matter at this point in any case. I don't know why she told him she loved him like he says she did. Maybe it was true at the time? Ill advised no matter what. I also don't know why he felt the need to tell Ali. I guess it's his way of hitting back. I'm sure CH would have loved for him to say it on the ATFR show so at least he didn't do that.

Actually he did, which is when Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at him. And it already came up during the rejection, so it's not like it was new information in any way. That's probably why US Weekly wrote about it a while ago already. He really didn't tell Ali anything new, just elaborated on things, since that's the point of an interview.

Kaitlyn probably told him ILY after sex, but how was Nick to know she says whatever pops into her head in the moment? Everyone knows the lead is not supposed to share her feelings. And now Kaitlyn said in a People interview (http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-says-shawn-booth-was-always-the-one) that she told Shawn too after his HTD and it was referred to as breaking the rules. She's such a mess. She was breaking the rules all over the place, but when it came to sparing Nick some humiliation she couldn't be bothered to even try. That woman is not to be trusted. That's the sad truth of the matter.

Karma is a b***h it will come back to haunt her it might not be right now but it will come.

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Wow, round and round we go. Kaitlyn said ILY, amazingly no other lead has told anyone but F1 that they loved them, because at the point Des said it to Brooks he was F1, she was going to pick him, she almost left because he left.

So Des is not an example of telling the not F1 he/she was loved.

It was wrong of Kaitlyn and breaking TPTB's rules. I am freaking defending TPTB's rule because Kaitlyn is an idiot! Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 2292733854

She had sex with him at least twice and made out with him on his bed at LCD because it was "easier" than talking? Seriously, how does that alone not make her a horrible person? It is hard to do your job that you are freaking being paid for? Seriously? Grow the hell up Kaitlyn!

You told a guy you loved him more than once, you had sex with him at least twice if not more, you told his family that you would not bring him this far unless you meant it. But it is too hard for you to answers some questions, so you decide to be physically intimate with him some more. Yes kissing, especially on a bed is very intimate. The old adage is prostitutes don't kiss because it is more intimate than sex itself.

And anyone who wants to excuse Kaitlyn because TPTB made her, sure, okay, believe what you want, but it is conveniently the only time in all of taping and after that Kaitlyn let fear of TPTB make her do something. And no didn't have any kind of fear that she grew and held onto, since she joyfully spoiled her season, ruining the efforts TPTB made to plant a foiler and then kept spoiling it even after getting in trouble the first time for spoiling. So yeah, that poor little thing was in complete fear of big bad TPTB. Please, please, please tell me that I am not the only one who sees how lame and untrue that stupid excuse is?

I am done with this thread, because nothing will change. Those who dislike Nick will still blame him completely and those who dislike Kaitlyn blame her completely.

I think karma wins always, so we will see how long it takes for karma to bit someone in the butt and I will use that as the best judge of who was most wrong. Last year, Andi lost Josh, the man who she just loved and adored so much that people here had speculated that she would curl into a ball and fail to function. So I think IMO that karma managed speak and say that Andi was wrong.

I will revisit who was wrong this time when karma speaks again. For now enjoy the discussion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, round and round we go.  Kaitlyn said ILY, amazingly no other lead has told anyone but F1 that they loved them, because at the point Des said it to Brooks he was F1, she was going to pick him, she almost left because he left.

It was wrong of Kaitlyn and breaking TPTB's rules.  I am freaking defending TPTB's rule because Kaitlyn is an idiot! Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 2292733854

She had sex with him at least twice and made out with him on his bed at LCD because it was "easier" than talking?  Seriously, how does that alone not make her a horrible person?  It is hard to do your job that you are freaking being paid for?  Seriously?  Grow the hell up Kaitlyn!  

You told a guy you loved him more than once, you had sex with him at least twice if not more, you told his family that you would not bring him this far unless you meant it.  But it is too hard for you to answers some questions, so you decide to be physically intimate with him some more.  Yes kissing, especially on a bed is very intimate.  The old adage is prostitutes don't kiss because it is more intimate than sex itself.

And anyone who wants to excuse Kaitlyn because TPTB made her, sure, okay, believe what you want, but it is conveniently the only time in all of taping and after that Kaitlyn let fear of TPTB make her do something.  And no didn't have any kind of fear that she grew and held onto, since she joyfully spoiled her season, ruining the efforts TPTB made to plant a foiler and then kept spoiling it even after getting in trouble the first time for spoiling. So yeah, that poor little thing was in complete fear of big bad TPTB.  Please, please, please tell me that I am not the only one who sees how lame and untrue that stupid excuse is?

I am done with this thread, because nothing will change.  Those who dislike Nick will still blame him completely and those who dislike Kaitlyn blame her completely.  

I think karma wins always, so we will see how long it takes for karma to bit someone in the butt and I will use that as the best judge of who was most wrong.  Last year, Andi lost Josh, the man who she just loved and adored so much that people here had speculated that she would curl into a ball and fail to function. So I think IMO that karma managed speak and say that Andi was wrong.

I will revisit who was wrong this time when karma speaks again. For now enjoy the discussion.

I would give you a thousand likes if I could ! Totally agree with every word you posted .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Didn't Des tell Brooks she loved him on his way out during the break up, or was it prior?

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Didn't Des tell Brooks she loved him on his way out during the break up, or was it prior?

During the break-up, because he even said "Why didn't you tell me before" and she said she was going to tell him during the FS. I'm guessing that's where most people tell their F1 (and Brooks was her F1, before he left) because it's the only place that they can break that rule without producers finding out.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:20 pm

"They" say "all is fair in love & war" ... so I don't blame Kaitlyn and I don't blame Nick.

I just think it would be nice of Kaitlyn to acknowledge her role, own it and say "I'm sorry" (I mean ... if she could actually mean it)... since she was the lead ... running the show ... moving the chessman.
I don't understand why is it so hard to say those 3 words ... if ILY wasn't so hard to spill out?
And not because Nick deserves it, not because I feel sorry for him (I don't), not because he is so important to be asked for forgiveness and not because she wasn't supposed to make her "game" and "play him good"

... but for a simple human decency when you respect the player you played the game with.

So I don't blame her ... I just see a lack of respect.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Didn't Des tell Brooks she loved him on his way out during the break up, or was it prior?

During the break-up, because he even said "Why didn't you tell me before" and she said she was going to tell him during the FS. I'm guessing that's where most people tell their F1 (and Brooks was her F1, before he left) because it's the only place that they can break that rule without producers finding out.

I knew I could count on you, thanks haha!

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, round and round we go.  Kaitlyn said ILY, amazingly no other lead has told anyone but F1 that they loved them, because at the point Des said it to Brooks he was F1, she was going to pick him, she almost left because he left.

It was wrong of Kaitlyn and breaking TPTB's rules.  I am freaking defending TPTB's rule because Kaitlyn is an idiot! Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 2292733854

She had sex with him at least twice and made out with him on his bed at LCD because it was "easier" than talking?  Seriously, how does that alone not make her a horrible person?  It is hard to do your job that you are freaking being paid for?  Seriously?  Grow the hell up Kaitlyn!  

You told a guy you loved him more than once, you had sex with him at least twice if not more, you told his family that you would not bring him this far unless you meant it.  But it is too hard for you to answers some questions, so you decide to be physically intimate with him some more.  Yes kissing, especially on a bed is very intimate.  The old adage is prostitutes don't kiss because it is more intimate than sex itself.

And anyone who wants to excuse Kaitlyn because TPTB made her, sure, okay, believe what you want, but it is conveniently the only time in all of taping and after that Kaitlyn let fear of TPTB make her do something.  And no didn't have any kind of fear that she grew and held onto, since she joyfully spoiled her season, ruining the efforts TPTB made to plant a foiler and then kept spoiling it even after getting in trouble the first time for spoiling. So yeah, that poor little thing was in complete fear of big bad TPTB.  Please, please, please tell me that I am not the only one who sees how lame and untrue that stupid excuse is?

I am done with this thread, because nothing will change.  Those who dislike Nick will still blame him completely and those who dislike Kaitlyn blame her completely.  

I think karma wins always, so we will see how long it takes for karma to bit someone in the butt and I will use that as the best judge of who was most wrong.  Last year, Andi lost Josh, the man who she just loved and adored so much that people here had speculated that she would curl into a ball and fail to function. So I think IMO that karma managed speak and say that Andi was wrong.

Great post. Kaitlyn was so afraid of TPTB that after the snap-chat mistake, she used her People blogs as an excuse to write Shawn love letters, took video and snaps of future safe house visits, favorited "Shawn and Kaitlyn forever!" tweets, talked about Shawn/ignored Nick on periscope, and let her fiance wear Canada pants. Yup, that girl was obvious terrified of production and a total push-over. Like I said before, if production could force Kaitlyn to tell Nick ILY, wouldn't they have told the previous 29 leads to do it?

I've never been more wrong about someone in this franchise and I'm really embarrassed about my post history from March-June, where I continued to defend and support this girl. One of the most immature and selfish leads we've ever had.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

I didn't feel like Nick gave any more information than what was already shown when he told Ali she said I Love You. He mentioned it in the breakup, in the limo and at the ATFR. Not to mention she said she loved him when she broke up with him and wanted to make sure he knew that...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I think Nick's a good guy at heart.  Yes, he has faults, but for the most part he's a good guy.  Just like somewhere deep down Kaitlyn and Shawn are, or I thought they were before all their dramatic, immature behavior took over.  

I try not to get attached or overly invested in these people or couples, learned my lesson years ago.  So, I can't and won't say I'm a fan, of any of them. But I hate to see anyone kicked while they're down.  Yes, it's been 3 months since everything played out and Nick seems to have moved on.  But it had to be disheartening and somewhat hurtful to hear (now, all of being rehashed in interviews and at the AFTR) what you thought was a close friend and someone you fell in love with suddenly act as if you have the plague and wants nothing to do with you. Let alone the sudden rewrite and acting as if was all a joke and she never cared at all.  And in all honesty she didn't, or she would not have strung him along then or be treating him as she is now.  The continued jabs at him, JJ, Clint, (wasn't there one about Joe too?), basically those that showed they didn't like her behavior or questioned her actions, are not necessary.  It does nothing to win me over and/or make me like the couple more.  JMHO.

Yes, this. ^^^

I don't think that Nick was unreasonable to think he had at least *some* chance at the FRC due to the more-than-once sex, Kaitlyn's professions of love, and the chance to select an engagement ring.

My feeling is that Nick must have something really special about him to have two different women in two different seasons take him to F2. If you think in general about guys who are really popular among women, they usually have a number of good qualities. Nick is acknowledged to be a good conversationalist. He might also be a good friend, a good listener, empathetic, and fun to be with. He definitely wears his heart on his sleeve. Kaitlyn seemed to be really enjoying her one-on-one date with him in Ireland, and I think it was more than that she was attracted to him -- she was genuinely enjoying his company and having fun.

I don't think for a minute that what Kaitlyn had with Nick was in any way a joke. Perhaps with time and perspective she will realize that, and come to remember her time with him more kindly. I don't expect or even want her to contact him. Just a bit of empathy or kindness in her interviews would be enough for me.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:53 pm

IMO Nick is the lucky one BIG time! :Nod:
And this is not the first time he is the lucky one. He has been lucky twice.
Lucky F2, 100%, imo.

TWT but the clock is already ticking on the high school EBOR (Empty Box of Rocks) couple, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:38 pm

reason wrote:IC he has not contacted Kaitlyn since the show no contact at all until the after.  I believe SWNSNBS 1 was mad because he ask that one question and was trying to contact her, but SWNSNBS 2 is following her so call man bully.  Nothing to suggest he have done anything other than he knew her before the show.  Shawn is a jealous person and small minded if you asked me and turning kaitlyn into that too.

I don't think that Shawn is turning Kaitlyn into anything that she wasn't already. He is just reinforcing already existing traits. He is her type and usually we pair up with like minded people, so...two peas in a pod. Not to mention that Kaitlyn is now all cosy with Nick's previous paramour...another petty, self absorbed brat. Again, who you keep company with says something about you. People like Sharleen are the anomaly because they can be friends with anyone without stooping low. I would love to hang with that woman!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc