SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:18 am

Awww....thanks Blu.

Hey Alanna - the last periscope you put up...did the video/audio feed freeze up for awhile? I can't hear anything but the questions are still rolling? I'm wondering if I should start over or if it just did that?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 am

Aww, you're welcome guys!! blowkiss
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 am

leselihau wrote:Awww....thanks Blu.

Hey Alanna - the last periscope you put up...did the video/audio feed freeze up for awhile?  I can't hear anything but the questions are still rolling?  I'm wondering if I should start over or if it just did that?
Hmm I can't remember, I think they were having connection problems but can't remember when/how it got better. Try and see?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 am

Cute article! Thanks again for posting Blu! Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks Blu! love the article and pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:27 am

Aww Shawn really is a romantic but he tries very hard not to show it in public, and it's adorable.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-shawn-booth-kept-kaitlyn-bristowe-roses?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Thanks bleu! These two are preciousssss! ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I'm now officially obsessed with this couple. Seeing their snaps and now watching their periscopes I'm officially hooked.

Ok True. me, so are you going to make them cute videos like Chris/Becca?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:37 pm

Duplicate.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:38 pm

I don't know if anybody posted this, but it is from Sharleen's blog, and she is right on.

Speaking of which, Kaitlyn and Shawn were positively glowing. They are adorable together (that goes without saying) but what I particularly liked was how they don’t seem any different now than they did while on the show. How they beam at one another, the sweet way they watch each other speak, how they always seem intertwined… It was not dissimilar to any romantic one-on-one time we’ve seen of them all season. They’ve been through the ringer and gotten out alive—stronger, surely, but also wonderfully unchanged. Did anyone else feel this way? I’m not sure if I can explain it, but I like it. A lot.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I'm now officially obsessed with this couple. Seeing their snaps and now watching their periscopes I'm officially hooked.

Ok True. me, so are you going to make them cute videos like Chris/Becca?

I didn't make any videos of them but I can make some Kaitboo vids once I can compile and of their dates/footage from the season!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47