SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by terabithia Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:50 am

I love this, my favorite pic of them so far
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image11
from Shawn's snapchat
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 am

Awww beautiful picture. They look so at peace. l o v e beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:00 am

They should get that framed. It's gorgeous.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 am

I can't imagine how it would comfortable for either of them, but they both look so calm and peaceful in it heartbeat So sweet and so nice to see them like this.

And they met up with Jill's crew, Shawn said, "no big deal, just hanging with the TWO Canadian Bachelorettes" laugh out loud he's so great.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image36
Shawn's snap

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:44 am

Cute pics. Shawn looks so different than he did during the season though. Not gonna lie, I still miss my slightly scruffy guy. Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 am

terabithia wrote:I love this, my favorite pic of them so far
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image11
from Shawn's snapchat

This pic is everything. So loving KaitBoo post-show.
We just knew it was gonna be like this, didn't we? ::sprinklehearts

I can see why they are snapping a bunch and not really doing IG or Tweets...they don't have to deal with any negative comments. Good for them and hope they keep snapping away! PINKHEART

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 am

from Shawn's snapchat

^^^^That was my favorite pic from Shawn's Snap too!! Love is in the air!! I love that they allow us to see some of their journey together. Best way to put all the rumors to rest that the rag magazines spew out.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:17 pm

**Snipped

Had to post just to see it in my new avi. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Now, that's a great pic of them. I have not watched a single periscope or Snapchat cause I wasn't a fan of said content. But I do like K ...the a lil more mature one! She's great fun.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

They are golfing today. Kait is the better golfer according to Shawn. He joked that he might take his clothes off again laugh out loud

K's Snap:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image27

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Image28

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Bachelorette star @kaitlynbristowe and love @shawn_booth18 made their first public appearance together as a couple in Vancouver last week at a @whitecapsfc game! The pair are photographed as Kaitlyn presents a rose to defender Tim Parker! #etalk #vancouver #vancouverwhitecaps #kaitlynbristowe by @etalkctv

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:07 am

Great video of our couple. they really give that "warm and fuzzy" feeling. I have a great feeling about them, so far, no red flags at all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47