SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by emilymelfan Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:42 am

Shawn's latest snapchats are SO adorable!
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:48 am

emilymelfan wrote:Shawn's latest snapchats are SO adorable!
I know, he's so obsessed with Kait and I'm obsessed with them. I want to fangirl over them forever more laugh out loud It's seriously everything I hoped for one of my favorite leads in the guy she chose heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:35 am

What a day! They did not disappoint their fans. Thanks #kaitboo! Smiley

I have a feeling it is going to be a fun ride. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 am

Access Hollywood, sorry if this one has been posted already:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelorettes-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-on-wedding-plans-and-next-bachelor_article_110553

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:40 am

I see Shawn is following Kaitlyn on twitter but Kaitlyn is not following shawn yet
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-wedding-baby-plans
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:22 am

"One girl that looks like her mom." Shawn!!! He's such a sweetheart. Hope it happens for them heartbeat

And Kaitlyn tweeted a pic of Shawn carrying her last night and wrote--
@kaitlynbristowe: After a day in heels, he comes in pretty handy heartbeat

I'd so, girl!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:28 am

Alanna wrote:"One girl that looks like her mom." Shawn!!! He's such a sweetheart. Hope it happens for them heartbeat

And Kaitlyn tweeted a pic of Shawn carrying her last night and wrote--
@kaitlynbristowe: After a day in heels, he comes in pretty handy heartbeat

I'd so, girl!!

I'm really quickly becoming a fan of these two. I have to admit, I wasn't really fond of Kait when the season first started, but Shawn brings out the fun, happy side to her and I love that.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 4 Image11

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 am

Kaitlyn seems to have an inhuman ability to handle alcohol and lack of sleep with her teensy self at 30. giggling I'm amazed. Love their snaps and the piggy back. With all of Shawn's wrapping his big arms around her and kisses I would have been like anyone who is not Shawn is out of here NOW pretty early into that night, but I guess they've already had a lot of alone time but not much chance to socialize together.

Love that they got all the same answers in the little GMA newlywed game and "One girl who looks like her mom" might be my fav post show quote so far.

I also love that they aren't doing any wedding talk like saying they want a spring wedding or have started planning or anything. Keeping it real and starting a relationship and will see how it goes. Treating the proposal like a commitment to start an exclusive relationship and see if it works IRL rather than a real engagement is def the way to go IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 am

I love Shawn and Kaitlyn but I am cringing at some of their behavior. Did you see Shawn's snapchat where they have the Cranberries song in the background, Let it Linger and Shawn says to KAitlyn why do you ah e to let it linger. Hope it's in no way poking fun at Jared as that is the song K and J danced to on the show.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 am

Hope when it starts someone will put a link to the live stream!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47