SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 pm

So cute form the AOL interview
IG form Agofot
https://instagram.com/p/5u1V2_KosZ/?taken-by=agofoto

#ShawnBooth #KaitlynBristowe #thebachelorette #bachelorette #buildseries #AOL #aolmhd #aolbuild @invisionagency @ap (Photo by Evan Agostini) by @agofoto

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:52 pm

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 CLGNN26WoAA6QyI
People magazine ‏@people  
We all saw #TheBachelorette finale, but now @kaitlynbristowe shares how she really felt http://peoplem.ag/CvDfLrJ
shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Kaitlyn-nick-01-435
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blogs-finale-choosing-shawn-booth?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Seriously, if you're a fan of this couple you should download periscope in order to watch the two of them. So hilarious and so much fun.
Especially when they decided to do their own version of the Newlywed game. Kaitlyn was in tears laughing.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:26 pm

LenaActually wrote:Seriously, if you're a fan of this couple you should download periscope in order to watch the two of them. So hilarious and so much fun.
Especially when they decided to do their own version of the Newlywed game. Kaitlyn was in tears laughing.
It's hilarious that Shawn makes her laugh so much when she's actually the silly one, but I think she's laughing because he appreciates her humor so she's actually just happy being herself and laughing at herself laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm

I have periscope and snapchat but I watch enough TV as it is, I hate watching on my phone too. I will have a quick look though laugh out loud.

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Seriously, if you're a fan of this couple you should download periscope in order to watch the two of them. So hilarious and so much fun.
It's hilarious that Shawn makes her laugh so much when she's actually the silly one, but I think she's laughing because he appreciates her humor so she's actually just happy being herself and laughing at herself laugh out loud

It was cool to hear her say the one thing people don't know about him is that he's funny. And he actually is!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:41 pm

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It was cool to hear her say the one thing people don't know about him is that he's funny. And he actually is!
Shawn rocks a dry, understated sense of humor, but he definitely has one Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:14 pm

As much time as I spend fangirling already on this board and on line so if I got periscope, I'd never get anything done! So I will have to live with reading about them here:). Any details you can provide will be awesome though!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Okay I might have to change my avatar again. giggling So adorable.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:I have periscope and snapchat but I watch enough TV as it is, I hate watching on my phone too. I will have a quick look though laugh out loud.

Oh my goodness they are so hilarious and just so in sync with each other. Well worth it to watch them. They want to name their first son Bristowe Booth. Anyway if anyone doesn't have periscope just PM me and I can maybe fill you in with some more details. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Alanna wrote:"One girl that looks like her mom." Shawn!!! He's such a sweetheart. Hope it happens for them heartbeat

And Kaitlyn tweeted a pic of Shawn carrying her last night and wrote--
@kaitlynbristowe: After a day in heels, he comes in pretty handy heartbeat

I'd so, girl!!

Watch they'll (hopefully) have all girls now that he said that! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 shawnbooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Okay! I downloaded Periscope and I am dying! They are so perfect for each other! I CANT!!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47