SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:51 pm

LenaActually wrote:It's pretty amazing to see her bring out his silly side. Or was he always like this and the show had no interest in showing it?
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Image15

Kaitlyn said in one interview that he always was funny and they did not showing it !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:01 pm

LenaActually wrote:It's pretty amazing to see her bring out his silly side. Or was he always like this and the show had no interest in showing it?
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Image15

Lol. They really are a perfect match. I do see them moving in together sooner rather than later. They have been together probably 24 -7 for a week now and appear to getting along splendidly. Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:33 pm

If those are snapchats please indicate that's where they are from. If they are SM pics, please provide the source. TYVM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If those are snapchats please indicate that's where they are from. If they are SM pics, please provide the source. TYVM.
Yep. All those are either Shawn or Kait's snaps.

Here's her latest blog, all about Shawn. Obviously.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/what-i-love-about-shawn/

@Kaitlynbristowe Getting to spend so much time with Shawn is making me soft! Can't keep it in... sharing why he's the one for me on my blog. #meanttobe #smitten  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Shawn2

And Shawn posted this, I guess she was helping him to cross the street laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 2h2 hours ago
"Watch out, the yellow ones don't stop ..." @kaitlynbristowe
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 CLMdsknWcAIk2G9

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If those are snapchats please indicate that's where they are from. If they are SM pics, please provide the source. TYVM.
Yep. All those are either Shawn or Kait's snaps.

Here's her latest blog, all about Shawn. Obviously.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/what-i-love-about-shawn/

@Kaitlynbristowe Getting to spend so much time with Shawn is making me soft! Can't keep it in... sharing why he's the one for me on my blog. #meanttobe #smitten  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Shawn2

And Shawn posted this, I guess she was helping him to cross the street laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth  2h2 hours ago
"Watch out, the yellow ones don't stop ..." @kaitlynbristowe
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 CLMdsknWcAIk2G9

awwww I love that picture of them. They are adorable! The quote on Shawn's instagram picture is from the movie Elf.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Oh haha thanks True! I didn't know if it was Kait's quote, I was giving her more credit than she needed laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:58 pm

i think kaitlyn's website just crashed or something because of too much views. laugh out loud i hope it's up and running soon cause i can't wait to read what she wrote about shawn.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:19 pm

she is posting on periscope of her and shawn having a sleepover....

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:she is posting on periscope of her and shawn having a sleepover....

As always any details that can be provided to us non-periscope users are greatly appreciated . Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Honestly i only watched the first few seconds of them in bed before i started feeling like a creeper and very awkward so i didn't catch the rest of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 pm

LOL the snapchat Shawn took of Caitlyn asleep with her foot on his shoulder.. They are inseperable!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:36 am

what i can remember from their latest periscope together:

- they're golfing tomorrow
- kaitlyn feels bad that she's keeping shawn away from tuvker
- someone asked her if she's moving to nashville and she said 'yep'
- kaitlyn said periacoping together while snuggling is way better than ther FT sleepovers

i forgot the other stuff they said but shawn really is pretty funny. too bad we missed this side of him.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47