SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:36 pm

Here’s the video version of the podcast with Rogers and Cat

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:21 pm

Sean on Bachelor Happy Hour this week. Talking about giving advice to Zach.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:58 pm

FYI: good interview. A little awkward at the end. Sounds like Zach and Sean are up to some fun hijinks on the season premiere. Also, Sean knows the spoilers for the season. 

On a sad note, I'm devastated to hear that when Sean's truck was broken into last year the thief stole his bible with Catherine's finale love letter in it. How sad!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:03 pm

I'll have to listen to that.

That's horrible about the bible. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:21 am

Oh no that was the best letter!! :tissuebox

(Also if he knows who Zach gets engaged to can he come in here and tell everyone anonymously laugh out loud)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:35 pm

ICYMI Sean gives advice to Zach on episode one 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:49 pm

That was so good. I listened to Sean on a podcast and he mentioned when he was asked to give Zach advice he told TPTB that he wanted to make it fun and not the typical giving advice. I'm glad he suggested that because it was very enjoyable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:39 pm

SeanCat on Chris Harrison's podcast.

* new, untold Bachelor 17 story
* Lowe/Harrison investment partners
* final determination on another kid
* what happened to Gus
* and much more

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:16 pm

Can you give us the Cliff's Note on the kerfluffle, Lipsis? I don't want to listen to the whole thing.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:33 pm

Not really a kerfluffle at all. It refers to the time when Sean was asked to host the BIP Aftershow in 2016. At the time people were hyping it up as a slap to CH because he had just started hosting Millionaire. Chris could’ve done both but wasn’t bothered that Sean was asked. In fact, he used it as a negotiating tool for a salary raise. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:23 pm

@lipsis thanks! I'll listen to that!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:02 pm

That was a great podcast. Everyone should listen to it!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake