SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:56 pm

^Sex tape with Ray J not Jay Z. He's not too fond of Kim K.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Just waiting for the first Bachelorette sex tape now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:00 pm

I think people are missing the Playbook here.  Creating a personal brand that is valued by Brands who wish to sell to her demographic has a playbook of capitalizing on her Big Week so that the eyeballs "port" to her blog, and she ups her statistics, etc.

I find it all shallow and purposeless, but I have to give her credit that she is allowing the public "in" in all of the ways that will help her "port" her show following to a base of business that will passively earn her clicks and cash for years to come.

I don't think it is lack of self control, I think it's procuring and following advice on monetizing her show casting.  Fans go nuts for that periscope direct access.   If you hate it, (as I sort of do), just consider yourself OUTSIDE the target market demographic.

And one day, she's got a TV gig herself, etc.

And HEY.  It beats using your fame to climb a MLM pyramid, barf.

P.S. I vaguely feel for some reason this couple will last longer than Andi and Josh --  but they are still in the bubble so who can say -- certainly not Shawn or Kaitlyn.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:10 pm

IMO, she has to be hoping her sm activity will attract offers...just like the HUGE increase in followers...isn't that a way to measure her impact and marketability? Seriously, if she wants to continue to be in the spotlight, sponsors are her biggest hope! Otherwise, that rude awakening of reality is going to smack K and S upside the head and hard. I will be shocked if ABC extends an offer to be on DWTS. I would think those offers are already on the table. Plans have to be made.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm

jlccaz wrote:I vaguely feel for some reason this couple will last longer than Andi and Josh --  but they are still in the bubble so who can say -- certainly not Shawn or Kaitlyn.

I think it's possible.  They seem to like the same things and be on the same page about what they want in life.  It's not my cup of tea, and personally, I think all of the social media looks absolutely exhausting, but they seem to like it.  Definitely seems like they want to do more reality TV, and I'm guessing they'll take whatever opportunities they can.  Definitely not a couple who is going to settle into quiet life like Des/Chris or JP/Ashley.  K will probably be not happy if DWTS doesn't come calling.

As for having a job and still doing the show:  although I've noticed it less and less, plenty of the cast have done fine having "real jobs."  Michael G. (Des) has a fantastic attorney job.  JP and Ashley both work normal jobs.  Andi probably could have gone back to the DA's office if she wanted to.  Whitney has a normal job.  Chris Siegfried has a normal job.  Dr. Chris and Ben H. have normal jobs.  Emily O'Brien (Ben F.) had a normal job.  Ed Swiderski (Jillian's F1) has normal job, despite coming off like an alcoholic trainwreck on "Bachelor Pad" back in the day.  And that's just a few I can think of off the top of my head.  There are probably a lot more.  So I don't think every cast member is going to get fired from a normal, boring corporate job just because they do the show.  If I were an employer, I'd be more concerned about behavior off the show and after the show that gets into the tabloids as opposed to just a bad edit.

ETA: To make it clear, I'm fine if K & S want to go the "fame" route. They're kind of being Shawn and Catherine, but in the "wild and partying" as opposed to "conservative/religious" sense.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Beagle wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Beagle wrote:DWTS would be Kaitlyn 3rd show and a great opportunity , but if Nick gets the Bachelor ( highly doubtful IMO) or any other reality show he's a fame wh***.

I do not want K on DWTS for a number of reasons but that would be one way to slow down some of the SM... and drinking...and sex. You can't snapchat and dance at the same time can you?!? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 1710264613

I'm sure Shawn would be documenting every single moment. Hugesmile

I'd be pretty surprised if he would be allowed to "hang out" for the 10 hour per day rehearsals. But then K and S have broken rules with video before.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 pm

jlccaz wrote:I think people are missing the Playbook here.  Creating a personal brand that is valued by Brands who wish to sell to her demographic has a playbook of capitalizing on her Big Week so that the eyeballs "port" to her blog, and she ups her statistics, etc.

I find it all shallow and purposeless, but I have to give her credit that she is allowing the public "in" in all of the ways that will help her "port" her show following to a base of business that will passively earn her clicks and cash for years to come.

I don't think it is lack of self control, I think it's procuring and following advice on monetizing her show casting.  Fans go nuts for that periscope direct access.   If you hate it, (as I sort of do), just consider yourself OUTSIDE the target market demographic.

And one day, she's got a TV gig herself, etc.

And HEY.  It beats using your fame to climb a MLM pyramid, barf.

P.S. I vaguely feel for some reason this couple will last longer than Andi and Josh --  but they are still in the bubble so who can say -- certainly not Shawn or Kaitlyn.

See, I think that people like Sean/Cat and Emily Maynard (at the time) just handled that a lot better. I think that if you are too much out there, people are going to get sick of you. IG and blogging is great, because it gives fans what they want, but it keeps them wanting more. things like SC and periscope numbers are so non-stop and followers/viewers aren't typically looked at by advertisers that I think that they aren't really the best way to get opportunities. I'm sure that they will still get things like couples therapy or DWTS offered to them, but I don't think it's because of anything they are doing post-filming.

I also don't even think that people like Shawn/Kaitlyn are consciously playing the game (like Sean/Cat are); I think they are truly just obsessed with attention and validation.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:54 pm

^^^^Anyone sick of them is spending too much time looking for their activity and paying attention to them. Folks can just unfollow and poof they go away. I watched their tv interviews on E and that was plenty for me.

Just like black raspberry ice cream and pizza, i indulge in small doses.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Just thought of something: I read that it was said on Jimmy that TPTB / ABC were very mad after snapchat gate, and they had every reason to! Would that minimize her chance of DWTS offer?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Just thought of something: I read that it was said on Jimmy that TPTB / ABC were very mad after snapchat gate, and they had every reason to! Would that minimize her chance of DWTS offer?

I said this in a earlier post that I do not think she would be offered DWTS . It is very obvious that ABC are not liking this couple especially K so I think they will do what they did to Juan P and that will be her punishment for her own actions.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^^Anyone sick of them is spending too much time looking for their activity and paying attention to them. Folks can just unfollow and poof they go away. I watched their tv interviews on E and that was plenty for me.

Just like black raspberry ice cream and pizza, i indulge in small doses.

I do not follow them on anything I get enough crap about them on here.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Rolly wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I do not want K on DWTS for a number of reasons but that would be one way to slow down some of the SM... and drinking...and sex. You can't snapchat and dance at the same time can you?!? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 1710264613

I'm sure Shawn would be documenting every single moment. Hugesmile

I'd be pretty surprised if he would be allowed to "hang out" for the 10 hour per day rehearsals. But then K and S have broken rules with video before.

I could see Shawn having a tantrum once he saw the hot dancing pro Kaitlyn would be spending time with.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525