SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 am

Clint is insane. laugh out loud Is that pic of Shawn from a fitness competition? Yikes.

Clint Arlis @ClintonArlis
@kaitlynbristowe I call it either "Booth's Booth" or "Scenes from a Canadian Restaurant" #BachelorInParadise #ModArt

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 CMkSOAYVEAAu4Ns

https://twitter.com/ClintonArlis/status/633057259564756992
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:18 am

Oh answering my own question here.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 538882

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2013/npc_east_coast_cup/shawn_booth/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:48 am

Oy vey!! As much as I love Shawn, no, just no, on him recreating that look ever again. He's so much better looking, not to mention snugglier-for-Kait looking now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 am

Alanna wrote:Oy vey!! As much as I love Shawn, no, just no, on him recreating that look ever again. He's so much better looking, not to mention snugglier-for-Kait looking now laugh out loud

Yeah, I never went for the oiled overly muscled look either. I like his body better now too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 am

On twitter Jenna asks Kaitlyn "what's your hangover cure???"

Kaitlyn's response..."more booze".

Is this supposed to be funny???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Rolly wrote:On twitter Jenna asks Kaitlyn "what's your hangover cure???"

It actually is a hangover cure. But the thought of drinking the next day after I drank too much the night before, that is the last thing I want to do. I prefer to stay in bed and feel sorry for myself. giggling

But I do know plenty of people that do do that. Just one or two (not the whole amount that got them that way in the first place)

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:14 pm

I had thought she toned it down on sm and IMO that was good. I am not her fan, and don't follow her. However, since I am nosy and love gossip Embarressed!
after reading this, I decided to check her twitter out, because I didn't get it either (BTW, who's Jenna, a random fan?)

Anyway, after her "more booze" tweet, someone apparently didn't agree and voiced it out:

Barb Hanson
‏@BarbHanson5
@kaitlynbristowe @JennaThiessen That's so mature. Such a great example to youth everywhere. Not.

Kaitlyn's response:
Everyone say hi to Barb, she likes to be an azz hole on twitter and then tell other people they are poor examples

scratch is all I can say. Maybe some people appreciate her snarky sense of humor, I just don't get it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 pm

sdmom wrote:

I had thought she toned it down on sm and IMO that was good. I am not her fan, and don't follow her. However, since I am nosy and love gossip Embarressed!
after reading this, I decided to check her twitter out, because I didn't get it either (BTW, who's Jenna, a random fan?)

Anyway, after her "more booze" tweet, someone apparently didn't agree and voiced it out:

Barb Hanson
‏@BarbHanson5
@kaitlynbristowe @JennaThiessen That's so mature. Such a great example to youth everywhere. Not.

Kaitlyn's response:
Everyone say hi to Barb, she likes to be an azz hole on twitter and then tell other people they are poor examples

scratch is all I can say. Maybe some people appreciate her snarky sense of humor, I just don't get it.

My only comment: I hope K and S break up before they can procreate.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Thats funny. Good for Kaitlyn.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:27 pm

^I guess to me, there's a fine and easily crossed line between funny and cyber bullying. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Yep, just another example of K's class level, which is all low, btw.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:35 pm

sdmom wrote:^I guess to me, there's a fine and easily crossed line between funny and cyber bullying. IMO.

I see Barb's comment as a criticism shrouded in sarcasm.
I see Kaitlyn's comment as crass cyber bullying shrouded in nothing.
JMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525