SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Maggenzm Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:13 am

Caro_line wrote:Hey I am new here  handwave
I have found another picture with the cousins
flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 ?taken-by=meghan_brown12

: Welcome1 Caro, this is the place tobe if you like Kaboo. Bring on the pictures, we can't get enough of them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 am

Caro_line wrote:Hey I am new here  handwave
I have found another picture with the cousins
flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 ?taken-by=meghan_brown12

:Welcome Caro_line Your pic wasn't showing up, I fixed it for you. Great first post! yes

Not your average family (heart emoji) #laughing #cousins by @meghan_brown12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro_line Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 am

Thank you I wasn't sure how to send it Smiley

Caro_line

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 am

Caro_line wrote:Thank you I wasn't sure how to send it Smiley

OT

No problem. You copied the link to the pic. That link goes in the link icon, right before the youtube. It would look like this. We can see it by clicking the link. In the description box you can name it.

https://instagram.com/p/55jnhqNjuQ/?taken-by=meghan_brown12

Refer to our help section if you want more info. Smiley

Copy Pics

Or play in our Testing thread if you want to try it out.

Testing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 am

Thanks! I did not see this one. So happy that Kait is able to spend time with shawn's family. They are in love. l o v e heartbeat
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Taken a little while ago. Maybe someone can sleuth out where they're headed? I'm thinking Canada since Shawn's got his passport out.

twitter.com/@alyssamtran
flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 CLgV2erXAAAHuqR

Last edited by LenaActually on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:01 pm

K's SnapC:
flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Image_23
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:14 pm

LenaActually wrote:Taken a little while ago. Maybe someone can sleuth out where they're headed? I'm thinking Canada since Shawn's got his passport out.

twitter.com/@alyssamtran
flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 CLgV2erXAAAHuqR

Yeah, I am guessing Canada too. I know on one of her periscopes she mentioned be somewhere on the 12th or 14th for some event plus they were planning that fishing trip. So looks like they may be there for a good while now.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:57 pm

isittrue wrote:Yeah, I am guessing Canada too.  I know on one of her periscopes she mentioned be somewhere on the 12th or 14th for some event plus they were planning that fishing trip.  So looks like they may be there for a good while now.  

Yeah, someone asked when they're going to Calgary and she said they will be there on August 14th (iirc). I got the impression they're hosting something like a nightclub event. I can't quote what she said exactly and I may be wrong. If they're hosting a public event details should be posted soon.

She mentioned last week (was it a scope or interview, can't recall) they plan to spend two months in Vancouver and then two months in Nashville before deciding on which city they'd rather live in. That plan may have changed since she mentioned it though, gotta roll with unpredictable stuff when multiple life changes are happening at once.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:48 pm

They're in Canada Smiley

@ToskaLulolli: So happy to have met @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth at Pearson airport. Cutest couple. #bachelorette

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Pearson?? They are in Toronto. A long way away from Vancouver!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Here are some snaps. Kait asked if he's a little scared and will he be okay and he said no to the last question laugh out loud

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Image30

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Image31

flowers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Image32
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911