SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:36 pm

It is her dad, the girl also posted it on Insta and said it was Kait's dad, that they told Shawn it was the best day ever and he said, "you must have had some $hitty days if this is the best ever" laugh out loud

How cute they got her sis a Team Booth shirt! Jessie retweeted that Shawn and Kait are relationship goals the other day too. It's so nice to see how supportive their families are of the relationship heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Alanna wrote:It is her dad, the girl also posted it on Insta and said it was Kait's dad, that they told Shawn it was the best day ever and he said, "you must have had some $hitty days if this is the best ever" laugh out loud :
Is the girl's pic still available? This one's so tiny.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Yep, here's a screenie from my phone, I was going to bring over the websta url later but it's too hard on a phone.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Image12

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:53 pm

Some fan pics from earlier. The girls live in the same neighborhood.

Yeah this just happened... Best day ever ! "You must have had some pretty $hitty days if this is the best day ever" well yes shawn I have, thanks for pointing it out @shawn_booth18 #summermade #fangirledsohard by @10natasha15

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Here we go, @Alanna yes

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Golfin10

IG elishaschmidt
https://instagram.com/elishaschmidt
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:22 am

I love her "B" key necklace. This pic is from her Snapchat.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Akaitk10
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 am

Well it's official, no Kaitlyn on DWTS. Just as well imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:29 am

I am disappointed but it is probably for the best.  I am surprised they asked those other people over her. Are they really bigger "stars" than her? On her periscope over the weekend, it sounded like she would have done it if they had asked her. Oh well, it will be fun to see what they do in Nashville! Smiley

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 am

Don't be disappointed, it was going to be a disaster. She would have been back to being called every name in the book and Shawn would be on Twitter all day and night thinking of individually tailored quips to each of the zillion hatahs. Not to mention all of the unneeded stress on their very new, still fragile relationship. I'm so happy that's not happening even if the money would have been great and she would have had fun doing it.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:35 am

^^^^ Ditto, ditto, ditto. Bring on the Doodle snaps!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:43 am

I agree Alanna....it would have been a recipe for disaster, imo.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:46 am

I just realized I'm confused about something, so I'm hoping some of you good people will share your thoughts. K&S recently said that K told him she loved him after she met his family. I figured editing had a big role in this omission, but now I'm not so sure because during and after the proposal Kaitlyn said how happy she was to finally tell him how she felt and she was so happy to finally say "I love you" and Shawn said "It just feels good that she can finally tell me that now." Soooo what happened? Did she tell him she loved him during another secret off-camera visit and they continued to play dumb for the cameras? I'm baffled.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911