SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 am

crunchette wrote:I just realized I'm confused about something, so I'm hoping some of you good people will share your thoughts.  K&S recently said that K told him she loved him after she met his family.  I figured editing had a big role in this omission, but now I'm not so sure because during and after the proposal Kaitlyn said how happy she was to finally tell him how she felt and she was so happy to finally say "I love you" and Shawn said "It just feels good that she can finally tell me that now."  Soooo what happened?  Did she tell him she loved him during another secret off-camera visit and they continued to play dumb for the cameras?  I'm baffled.

They focused a lot during the season about K not being able to tell him that she loved him back although she did say she was falling in love with him during their one on one and when he questioned her later on, she still would only say I am falling in love with you. Personally, I think that she did indeed tell him that she loved him after meeting his family but the crafty editors edited it out and then later they played dumb just too add drama for the FRC. The producers probably wanted them to continue this so the proposal would be more dramatic with her finally be able to say the words that he was "waiting" to hear. That's my opinion anyway.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by LenaActually Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:04 pm

@crunchette, I think this couple has a lot of secrets. During a radio interview when talking about their first overnight date in Ireland, Shawn says something to the effect of "Was it our first overnight?" Which immediately made me think they had more one on one time than thought. Which is what I was thinking the whole season. I mean, Shawn was so crazy about her that I figured he must shared more than just a few make out sessions with her.
And the whole thing with the two of them and Ben. We still don't have a clear understanding of what happened in that hotel room.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:09 pm

LenaActually wrote:@crunchette, I think this couple has a lot of secrets. During a radio interview when talking about their first overnight date in Ireland, Shawn says something to the effect of "Was it our first overnight?" Which immediately made me think they had more one on one time than thought. Which is what I was thinking the whole season. I mean, Shawn was so crazy about her that I figured he must shared more than just a few make out sessions with her.

Yeah supposedly they got some time alone when he got the GDR, plus they talked about slow dancing together on the rooftop in NY plus the time in San Antonio which Ben referenced and the hot tub time she brought up in journal she read during one of her snap chats. So yep they were definitely on a different level than any other of her other relationships with the other guys in the house.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Yeah, Shawn went from being a cool, smooth customer to a hot mess really freaking fast so I'm sure there was more going on than what we saw. They're so cute together and always were from day 1!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Thanks for everyone's input!  The editing drives me nuts, but it sure is interesting to try and figure out.  For instance, on night one it appears that Kaitlyn runs back into the house to be with the guys right after she meets Shawn, but I always second guess who actually arrived when.

@Alanna - your "hot mess" comment literally made me LOL!  

@isittrue - I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I thought about that hot tub situation and how it played out.  Was it at the end of a one-on-one or did handlers approach Shawn out of the blue and tell him to throw on his swimsuit in a jiffy (in which case, where were the other guys and WTH were they thinking)?  Did it happen right after her hot tub time with Ben Z?  Did Shawn even have time to grab a swimsuit?  :fanningfan

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:29 pm

@isittrue - regarding TPTB focusing on Kaitlyn not being able to tell Shawn she loved him: I always thought Kaitlyn was being very careful of what she told Shawn since she felt telling him he was "the one" had the opposite reaction of what she planned. I felt she didn't want to stress him out more than he already was so she was holding out, but then she admitted she told him she loved him after meeting his parents so that blew my theory out of the water.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:35 pm

crunchette wrote:@isittrue - regarding TPTB focusing on Kaitlyn not being able to tell Shawn she loved him:  I always thought Kaitlyn was being very careful of what she told Shawn since she felt telling him he was "the one" had the opposite reaction of what she planned.  I felt she didn't want to stress him out more than he already was so she was holding out, but then she admitted she told him she loved him after meeting his parents so that blew my theory out of the water.

I know on the interview I read with them, she admitted that she just slipped when she told him she loved him. When watching it back, you can almost see some choppy editing beginning with when he tells her he loves her and when she leaves the room. I think her telling him that she did love him this late in the game basically told him he was the one and despite some awkwardness in their LCD date, made him confident in proposing to her. Even during the proposal, he strides right up to her and kisses her immediately - no hesitancy at all.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:19 pm

isittrue wrote:
crunchette wrote:@isittrue - regarding TPTB focusing on Kaitlyn not being able to tell Shawn she loved him:  I always thought Kaitlyn was being very careful of what she told Shawn since she felt telling him he was "the one" had the opposite reaction of what she planned.  I felt she didn't want to stress him out more than he already was so she was holding out, but then she admitted she told him she loved him after meeting his parents so that blew my theory out of the water.

I know on the interview I read with them, she admitted that she just slipped when she told him she loved him.  When watching it back, you can almost see some choppy editing beginning with when he tells her he loves her and when she leaves the room.  I think her telling him that she did love him this late in the game basically told him he was the one and despite some awkwardness in their LCD date, made him confident in proposing to her.  Even during the proposal, he strides right up to her and kisses her immediately - no hesitancy at all.  

I thought the same!!! As he went up to her he was really confident, looked at her and kissed her. He took her hand an speaked fluently not like TOG :gotcha:
What I found on youtube today is this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMknT-OAIAQ never saw it. He was with her at Jimmy Kimmel live when she filmed the birdal video !!!

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I know on the interview I read with them, she admitted that she just slipped when she told him she loved him.  When watching it back, you can almost see some choppy editing beginning with when he tells her he loves her and when she leaves the room.  I think her telling him that she did love him this late in the game basically told him he was the one and despite some awkwardness in their LCD date, made him confident in proposing to her.  Even during the proposal, he strides right up to her and kisses her immediately - no hesitancy at all.  

I thought the same!!! As he went up to her he was really confident, looked at her and kissed her. He took her hand an speaked fluently not like TOG :gotcha:
What I found on youtube today ist this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMknT-OAIAQ never saw it. He was with her at Jimmy Kimmel live when she filmed the birdal video !!!

Too funny. I remember Alanna speculating that he might have gone with here. No mistaking Shawn's laugh however behind all those umbrellas laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:36 pm

She just Snapped video of him singing in the shower laugh out loud oh boy how is he going to get her back?? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 58 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 58 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Linds911 wrote:She just Snapped video of him singing in the shower laugh out loud oh boy how is he going to get her back?? laugh out loud

I loved that he was singing "God Gave Me You." (My lesson from watching their snaps: I need better sense of humor. If my hubby did this to me, I'd flip my lid since I can't sing worth a lick and will only attempt it around folks who will still love me after I make their ears bleed.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Please, please TPTB, bring shawn and kait on Ben's season for an appearance. Praying

They are just getting better and better together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911