SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 am

Fan photo from earlier.

met these two lovebirds today, they were the sweetest! (hearts) by @cvra

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 8367-910 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 I_got_13 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by TrishB Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfsm9MLx0c0

This is my fave interview of K & S, it converted me guys!! laugh out loud! I am on the K & S train now...I can see so clearly how great they are together! Most importantly, I can see how much Shawn loves her... and how simple of a guy he really is. He is sweet and gentle, in spite of being such a big guy Smiley I can even venture in saying how patient he is with how super hyper K is, and how he lets her be herself and take the reigns, etc I think that is adorable of him Smiley
I always liked my Canadian girl Kait, and I am glad for this threads that have helped me see how truly good together they are since her season was such a wreck!!

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:27 am

What a cute post, Trish Smiley heartbeat I love that interview too and especially love how Shawn immediately reached for Kait when they replayed all those tweets. He's so sweet and loving with her and vice versa.

I think the show just brought out his worst qualities, but in his normal life and environment, especially with Kait, he is able to be his best self and it's a really good self from everything I've seen so far. As a big Kait fan from last year, Shawn is exactly the type of person I imagined her with and I love seeing how happy they make each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:28 am

There´s gonna be a interview soon Smiley
https://twitter.com/931TheOne/status/639441733567156224
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Edited because I actually missed it. hmmm

Last edited by leselihau on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Alanna wrote:What a cute post, Trish Smiley heartbeat I love that interview too and especially love how Shawn immediately reached for Kait when they replayed all those tweets. He's so sweet and loving with her and vice versa.

I think the show just brought out his worst qualities, but in his normal life and environment, especially with Kait, he is able to be his best self and it's a really good self from everything I've seen so far. As a big Kait fan from last year, Shawn is exactly the type of person I imagined her with and I love seeing how happy they make each other.

Awww Thank you Alanna Smiley I always read and enjoy your posts! You were one of the few that had so much faith in them from the start!! Never swaying, and you were so right Smiley If they ever come to Toronto for an event or interview, I will try to make it and meet them, laugh out loud!! I am appreciating tons the fact that they are choosing to spend all this time with their families before making any long-term decisions on where they will settle. Did not think it was a good thing for them not to have a job, etcetera, etcetera, at the beginning, but they are showing us how important it really is to do what they are doing. They are young and they will def find a job that they will enjoy once they decide where they will live.
I am appreciating all the pics, periscope sessions, snaps that you post on here Smiley

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 pm

leselihau wrote:Edited because I actually missed it.  hmmm

Just saw a tweet that the link to the interview will be posted shortly...

The ONE - 93.1 FM ‏@931TheOne · 4m4 minutes ago
The interview with Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth will be posted shortly! #lovebirds #leduc #leduccounty #bachelorette

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Here is the link: http://www.931theone.ca/podcasts/artist-interviews/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Well the DWTS comment was interesting. Hmm. Sounds like they have other things in plan though.

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 8367-910 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 I_got_13 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well the DWTS comment was interesting. Hmm. Sounds like they have other things in plan though.

Agree that caught my attention as well as Shawn's comment about something possibly being in the works....

The rest of the interview was ok but not really anything we did not know before.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:05 pm

isittrue wrote:Here is the link:  http://www.931theone.ca/podcasts/artist-interviews/

Thank you for the link. Smiley She said she couldn't do DWTS because she's still under contract. WTH? Don't get me wrong - I think it's for the best, but I don't like how Sean Lowe and Chris Soules were allowed to do it but not Kaitlyn. What's with the double standards? Is it payback for the snapchat leak?

I thought it was cute how Shawn said he's nervous to take her to Nashville because of all the tourists. I never thought about that, but he's right. It's going to be a zoo.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Throwback from GMA w/ Trista & Ryan.

It only took us 5 attempts to not look awkward...& by us, I mean the old folks on the left. #tbt @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 #thenextsuccessstory #goodtimesatGMA #lovethisgirl #sohappyforherhappyending by @tristasutter

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911