SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:29 pm

crunchette wrote:
isittrue wrote:Here is the link:  http://www.931theone.ca/podcasts/artist-interviews/

Thank you for the link. Smiley  She said she couldn't do DWTS because she's still under contract.  WTH?  Don't get me wrong - I think it's for the best, but I don't like how Sean Lowe and Chris Soules were allowed to do it but not Kaitlyn.  What's with the double standards?  Is it payback for the snapchat leak?

I thought it was cute how Shawn said he's nervous to take her to Nashville because of all the tourists.  I never thought about that, but he's right.  It's going to be a zoo.

I think the under contract thing is that she is under contract with the Bachelor for a year still. You would have to ask someone who remembers but I think there's a certain clause that TPTB get a certain percentage of the DWTS pay because they are still under contract.

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 86669110 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Yep. She is no different than the others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:13 pm

I don't understand why the bachelor TPTB would not want her to do DWTS. Wouldn't it be good cross promotion? Seems strange.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:08 pm

This doesn't mean the bachelor didn't want her on. It meads DWTS and their producers didn't pick her. Simple as that.

lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 86669110 lovethisgirl - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:16 pm

That is how I see it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:32 pm

I may have misunderstood but didn't she say she was in talks to do it but couldn't because she was still under contract?

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Regarding Shawn's vague something may be in the works comment: Since they are still under contract, wouldn't anything they do on tv have to be affiliated with ABC - meaning they could not go on Amazing Race since it's on another network. Maybe they'll make an appearance during Ben's season or something on video or you tube? Or maybe it amounts to nothing at all? Guess we will have to wait and see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:15 pm

crunchette wrote:
isittrue wrote:Here is the link:  http://www.931theone.ca/podcasts/artist-interviews/

I thought it was cute how Shawn said he's nervous to take her to Nashville because of all the tourists.  I never thought about that, but he's right.  It's going to be a zoo.

this is probably why they decided to go to canada first then nashville. they wanted things to die down a little.
as much as they're grateful for the support, im pretty sure it gets annoying when people ask for photos all the time when all you want is to eat and be normal.

i dont know what shawn means with his in the works comment but i really hope they wont be back on tv real soon. events and appearances are one thing but doing another reality show/tv show is another.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Both Shawn and Kaitlyn have expressed an interest on being on The Amazing Race. Maybe they have had talks about that but have to wait until their contractual obligations with ABC are fulfilled. TAR has had other couples from other reality shows before so it would not be unusual at all. Just a thought....
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:33 pm

maniluh wrote:
crunchette wrote:

this is probably why they decided to go to canada first then nashville. they wanted things to die down a little.
as much as they're grateful for the support, im pretty sure it gets annoying when people ask for photos all the time when all you want is to eat and be normal.

i dont know what shawn means with his in the works comment but i really hope they wont be back on tv real soon. events and appearances are one thing but doing another reality show/tv show is another.

Agree with your post completely. Definitely don't want them to go the reality tv route unless it's a one time only appearance during Ben's season but that's about all. Their periodic periscopes and snaps are enough and I think even then those might die down as they re-enter private life.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy520 Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:00 pm

I think when she said she is still under contract with ABC she meant that she couldn't say much about what happened with those talks.

Mandy520

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:20 pm

maniluh wrote:
crunchette wrote:

My thoughts are that Nashville has a constantly rotating population due to the tourists, so I think trying to have a "normal" life there might be difficult.  (Example:  Blake Shelton and Miranda lived in a small town and were able to go all over the place without being bothered since that small population was so used to seeing them all of the time.  Nashville is completely different.)  Also, Nashville is a drinking/party town, so my fear is that some non-fans will become pretty brazen/cruel once they're under the influence.  Hmmmm...maybe they need new wigs. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911