SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I know, me too!! But I like knowing that they're happy and together and doing something they both seem to love. I'm super looking forward to their return to sm though!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by algold29 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:05 pm

I hope their return includes a private video from that new camera of theirs! Or at the very least some pictures from their fishing trip.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Love the bouquet they used. & that the caption mentions engagement shoot. PINKHEART

A lovely bouquet designed for Bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe engagement shoot this weekend. Thanks to @eventsbyaly for including us with a great team of vendors. Big thanks to @boojemedia and photographer @tdelallave . Fashion stylist @styleforthepriv . With @jewelietteshop @thecrossdesign @blush_bridal . Congratulations Kaitlyn and @shawn_booth18 . #vancouverflorist #vancouverwedding #flowerfactory #flowers. Love our @stellawolfe champagne ribbon. by @flowerfactory

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 8367-910 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 I_got_13 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Wild flowers for a semi-reformed one-guy-now wild girl laugh out loud heartbeat Perfect!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:04 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to hunt down info and post it for everyone else to enjoy. It's sincerely appreciated. I especially loved the B&W, candid photo from Unreserved Wine that @emila23_12 posted since they look so relaxed and happy together.

I also wanted to ask a question about Kaitlyn's snaps while the show was still airing. I read a blog by Chris Bukowski where he mentioned how Kaitlyn snapping her thoughts about each show on Tuesday morning was really innovative and that it gave some indications re: how things were edited. I missed all of those snaps so I'm wondering how they compared to the blogs she wrote each week -- were they pretty much in step with each other? Also, I felt her blogs were heavily weighted in Shawn's favor, so I'm wondering if that was the case with her snaps as well. And did she give more insight into editing? I'm going through boothstowe SC withdrawl, so any and all comments would be a welcome distraction. Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Her Snapchats were very much in line with her blogs and biased towards Shawn, I thought. She never mentioned editing unless she said something like, "they didn't show". Her Periscopes before the airing of the finale were telling sometimes too. Not only by things she would say but by things her mom or others in the background would say. Again, all this is my opinion. I wish Periscopes and Snapchats could be recorded for later playback!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Oooh! First clue where they are  :detective
Some people on twitter figured they'd be in Haida Gwaii.
All I can see is Kaitlyn with these huge, beautiful catches and Shawn with not a damn thing. Haha! Even her mom said she's magic with a fishing rod.

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Fishin10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 pm

I wonder if they went by themselves or if her mom and stepdad went too.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 pm

The Clubhouse is where they are, looks amazing and very relaxing.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 pm

That looks amazing, the prices look quite amazing also to match! It pays to be a(n) (adorable) Bach couple.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 pm

algold29 wrote:The Clubhouse is where they are, looks amazing and very relaxing.

I was just visiting that site as well. Now, I love my SM just as much as the next person, but if I was holidaying up there, my cell phone would not be missed! That looks like a truly luxurious experience.

Not jelly at all.
Not at all.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Wow I thought they'd be roughing it in a place without cell service. HA HA! Those 400 thread count sheets must be like the exact opposite of ROUGH. Goodness. Looks amazing.
Hope they're having a blast and catch a lot of fish.  :fishing:
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911