SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by LenaActually Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 pm

terabithia wrote:Wow I thought they'd be roughing it in a place without cell service. HA HA!
Exactly! I thought they'd be in some 100 year old wooden cottage in the wilderness.
I mean, this club is in the wilderness, but the accommodations are amazing.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 pm

LenaActually wrote:
terabithia wrote:Wow I thought they'd be roughing it in a place without cell service. HA HA!
Exactly! I thought they'd be in some 100 year old wooden cottage in the wilderness.
I mean, this club is in the wilderness, but the accommodations are amazing.
Same!! I was imagining roughing it to the point of no showering for 4 days, etc., which we know Kait is a fan of anyway laugh out loud I'm glad they're getting treated super well and pampered heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Yay for Shawn and Kait!! Hope they show us some pics when they get back. Amazing place for an amazing couple. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Wow I'm not a fan of fishing but I would be just to stay at that place! Such a fun time/trip for them!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 1f49c

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 8367-910 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 I_got_13 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 E5kqdm15 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 pm

I wonder who came up with the idea of a fishing trip for them. Did the producers just set up a trip or did they ask them what they would love to do together and they both decided fishing.
Either way, most people would probably just want a trip to the Caribbean. They are such a rad couple. cheerstoyou
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 pm

LenaActually wrote:I wonder who came up with the idea of a fishing trip for them. Did the producers just set up a trip or did they ask them what they would love to do together and they both decided fishing.
Either way, most people would probably just want a trip to the Caribbean. They are such a rad couple. cheerstoyou
The raddest. And I love that they don't care to gush about BIP or do any of that stuff if it's not what fits best for them. They're awesome.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy520 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 pm

I don't think the producers had anything to do with this trip...

Mandy520

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Mandy520 wrote:I don't think the producers had anything to do with this trip...

I honestly don't know if they did or not, but K&S have been talking about this trip since the season ended and I always assumed it was a trip that was one of their perks, like the trip to Hawaii in December. Plus, this trip is so pricey.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:00 am

LenaActually wrote:
Mandy520 wrote:I don't think the producers had anything to do with this trip...

I honestly don't know if they did or not, but K&S have been talking about this trip since the season ended and I always assumed it was a trip that was one of their perks, like the trip to Hawaii in December. Plus, this trip is so pricey.
I think The Clubhouse probably reached out to them, not tptb.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:09 am

Alanna wrote:
I think The Clubhouse probably reached out to them, not tptb.

Oh, cool. That's even better!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 am

Some people on twitter are saying that Tanner and Jade are a more "natural" couple than Kaitlyn and Shawn. And there was some stupid poll on After Paradise that claims more people think T & J will get married sooner than K & S. What are you guys' thoughts?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:51 am

LenaActually wrote:Some people on twitter are saying that Tanner and Jade are a more "natural" couple than Kaitlyn and Shawn. And there was some stupid poll on After Paradise that claims more people think T & J will get married sooner than K & S. What are you guys' thoughts?
In one of their interviews (E! I think), they asked Kait when they want to get married and she literally said "2 years?" And then just moved on. So I can easily imagine them living happily together for a long, long time without getting married until they want kids or visa/immigration issues come up. I just don't think they care so much about the traditional way of doing things. The "natural" comment is crazy to me but to each their own. I personally think they're a perfect fit that's going to be together for forever, or as long as Kait wants them to be together at least laugh out loud

Oh and I also think they would have had so much better of an experience as a bip couple than the lead couple. They probably would have gotten together immediately and then just coasted for the however many weeks with no drama or jealousy or mental break downs. Oh well! They made it from their "weeks" to "forever" like Kait promised Shawn so who cares at this point how they got there.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911