SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 am

Well Tanner & Jade are cute together but I didn't really see enough to figure out if they will or not. You can't compare any of these couples, they all live their lives differently and have their own plans for their future, and if it works for out them then perfect.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f49c

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 8367-910 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 I_got_13 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by algold29 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:58 am

I think it's ridiculous for people to compare the two couples or feel like they have to take sides or pick one over the other. I hope Jade/Tanner and Kaitlyn/Shawn both get their happily ever after with each other!!

I'm more invested in Shawn & Kaitlyn but still root for Tanner and Jade.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 am

Alanna wrote:
In one of their interviews (E! I think), they asked Kait when they want to get married and she literally said "2 years?" And then just moved on. So I can easily imagine them living happily together for a long, long time without getting married until they want kids or visa/immigration issues come up. I just don't think they care so much about the traditional way of doing things. The "natural" comment is crazy to me but to each their own. I personally think they're a perfect fit that's going to be together for forever, or as long as Kait wants them to be together at least laugh out loud

Yeah I think K will be the one to end it, if they break up. She's the one in charge. Even Shawn admitted it!

Oh and I also think they would have had so much better of an experience as a bip couple than the lead couple. They probably would have gotten together immediately and then just coasted for the however many weeks with no drama or jealousy or mental break downs. Oh well! They made it from their "weeks" to "forever" like Kait promised Shawn so who cares at this point how they got there.

I really think all that stuff made them a better couple. They got to see each other at their best and worst.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:09 am

^ agreed. They got to experience those tough times and seeing how each other deals with fights/disagreements, being honest with each other, & got to have lots of quality time off camera which normally doesn't happen.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f49c

flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 8367-910 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 I_got_13 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 flowerfactory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 am

I definitely agree that the issues they went through made them stronger but not easier. And it's also why I think that poll looked so lopsided- the fans never needed to see Jade or Tanner struggle because there was nothing to struggle over. At the end of the day, though, they ended up together and Kait knows without a shadow of a doubt that Shawn will stand by her side no matter what so that's all that matters, imo anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 am

If they want ABC to pay for their wedding, do they have to get married within a certain amount of time from when the show ended?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:46 am

I agree Alanna.  KaitBoo have already faced some significant struggles and come out of it loving each other even more.  I could care less when they get married, as long as they keep showing us their love story along the way I will be happy!!

There is a rumor going around that they are going to do a reality series about them planning their wedding. You guys think it's true or false?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:12 am

Well the past weddings have been within 1 yr- 1 & 1/2 years and seems they have to come in agreements mainly what TPTB wants to do. RS has said he doesn't think TPTB will do anymore weddings but we know he can't always be trusted LOL

The good thing is they already took engagement photos so that gives some idea that they are thinking of a future date in mind. No idea about the reality show though. Guess we will wait and see what happens Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:22 am

algold29 wrote:I agree Alanna.  KaitBoo have already faced some significant struggles and come out of it loving each other even more.  I could care less when they get married, as long as they keep showing us their love story along the way I will be happy!!

There is a rumor going around that they are going to do a reality series about them planning their wedding.  You guys think it's true or false?
Someone asked Kait on Periscope if they would do a reality show and she said maybe a Youtube series so that can control the edit, which was a very wise response from her imo. While she seems to be okay with getting a bad edit, I think Shawn is much less okay with it so it's probably best for them to stay away. Either way, I think they're both chill enough that if they decide to do it again, they'll survive.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 am

algold29 wrote:I agree Alanna.  KaitBoo have already faced some significant struggles and come out of it loving each other even more.  I could care less when they get married, as long as they keep showing us their love story along the way I will be happy!!

There is a rumor going around that they are going to do a reality series about them planning their wedding.  You guys think it's true or false?

This would be amazing but I agree with Alanna. The struggles they have faced have brought them closer. As long as they are happy, I am happy! giggling But.....keep snapping!! Please! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 am

You have to remember that most if not all the people that would compare them to another couple probably only saw them as a couple on the actual show..... They probably don't follow them on snap chat and everything else. We get to see the real sides of them and not what producers want us to see.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

And please keep sharing their snaps.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911