SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Chick2480 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:59 am

That was hysterical watching him try to copy her dance ❤️

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:24 am

They made me laugh. These two are on the same wavelength for sure!! #LOVE :cutesmile!:

Nashville!!! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 am

I love this snap too. This is a sign of a well loved man laugh out loud heartbeat and yes, bring the kids to Nashville already!

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Image19
Shawn's snap

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiekaj Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:49 am

It Looks like they are staying at the Ace Hotel in Midtown, a loft suite.
http://www.acehotel.com/m/newyork
I wonder how long they will be in New York? Probably head to CT in the next couple of days I would say...

Georgiekaj

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am

Reminder - Fan Forums are strictly for positive information on the contestants who's names are in the title.

Please refer to the Fan Forum Rules.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan Forum Rules
TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Poor lil nugget

@kaitlynbristowe: I'm no spring chicken anymore. I may have pulled my groin dancing last night. All I know, Is it doesn't tickle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Hoods and hats were necessary last night ... Stretching before dancing all night should have been necessary too #nyfw15 #rebelfashion @nylonmag by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 8367-910 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 I_got_13 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:39 pm

^^^
Is that Catherine Lowe in the left corner of that picture?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:46 pm

^Yes. She was at the same party last night.

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 87b72b10 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 86669110 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:49 pm

umngirl wrote:^Yes. She was at the same party last night.

Does that mean Andi was too? I didn't see her in any pics besides the fashion show?

I'm guessing S & K are on their way to Nashville.  Funny, Josh Murray is there for the weekend. I wonder if they will run into him? Somehow I think Shawn and Josh would really hit it off.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:15 pm

^No clue on Andi. I don't follow her so I wouldn't know if she went.

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 87b72b10 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 86669110 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Yes. She was at the same party last night.

Does that mean Andi was too? I didn't see her in any pics besides the fashion show?

I'm guessing S & K are on their way to Nashville.  Funny, Josh Murray is there for the weekend. I wonder if they will run into him? Somehow I think Shawn and Josh would really hit it off.

Nope no pictures of Andi at the party... Josh is going for an Adovcare thing but don't think they would/will run into each other since K&S are going to see his family.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 8367-910 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 I_got_13 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 aboutlastnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911