SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 pm

seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
seton wrote:

Yes, they are screwing with us, altho not as much as with Nick and the Nick fans Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887
but they were quite specific in their cloo/hint = Aladdin = BenH. It doesnt matter that he didnt "stand out" on the date. He was IN that date and that's all that matters.

We don't know that Aladdin was even the clue.  They could all clearly be playing along with the everyone thinking it's Aladdin. I am fine with Ben H. as the next lead, but don't think the clue was about Aladdin.

No, we DO know Aladdin is the clue.

I agree. He said it was the clue. Now whether or not he is full of it is another matter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Really liking Jade and Tanner together
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:35 pm

It's not like this was a pre-planned clue. They probably made the Ben H/Aladdin connection a few days ago and were like "oh, cool - this Will be a fun way to trick people into watching BIP!".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle · 24m24 minutes ago
Do you know how much I (heart emoji) @KirkDeWindtPT ????? SOOOO much!

Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It's not like this was a pre-planned clue. They probably made the Ben H/Aladdin connection a few days ago and were like "oh, cool - this Will be a fun way to trick people into watching BIP!".

It could be.
I want to bring this post over from 9:39 PM. GA posted it.
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  6m6 minutes ago
I can show you the world....#BachelorInParadise
3 retweets 9 favorites
Reply  Retweet3  Favorite9
More
Sophienette ‏@sophienette  5m5 minutes ago
@Millsy11374 please please a clue about what/where/when the clue was?

ETA: that's our Sophie from BBF!

Now, would Millsy lie? :uptonogood

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:40 pm

seton wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
seton wrote:

Yes, they are screwing with us, altho not as much as with Nick and the Nick fans Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887
but they were quite specific in their cloo/hint = Aladdin = BenH. It doesnt matter that he didnt "stand out" on the date. He was IN that date and that's all that matters.

We don't know that Aladdin was even the clue.  They could all clearly be playing along with the everyone thinking it's Aladdin. I am fine with Ben H. as the next lead, but don't think the clue was about Aladdin.

No, we DO know Aladdin is the clue.

How do we know that? I know that has been the assumption. Maybe I missed confirmation of that somewhere?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:42 pm

I think TPTB are hedging their bets with that clue. I don't think they've signed Ben H on the line yet. Therefore, they gave out a clue that is about Alladin because that could be a clue to Ben H (he was on Alladin date), Cupcake (he won the role on Alladin date) or more subtly Jared because Ashley I said she was Jasmine looking for her Alladin and she hoped Jared would be her Alladin.

They really highlighted Jared tonight, I think even though it would be unprecidented to be on BIP then be TB, it could be him. He was the only guy with 3 girls at the beginning and joked that he liked it that way. He did not look like he wanted to go out with Ashley at all. I don't know any spoilers for BIP, but if he's unlucky in love again, it may just have been a clue when CH said to Marcus and Lacy that they went on TB and TBette and weren't successful until their third show, BIP. TB would be Jared's third show.

Ben H is popular, but so is Jared. TPTB may have figured out that Jared was a good choice if he was willing. Ben H may have said no. Very little MTA focus on Cupcake at all, so I don't think it's him. But by using the Alladin clue it is vague enough that it could mean Ben H, Cupcake, or Jared. Gives them more time to read SM and forums and see who the people really want.....or not, laugh out loud.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:It's not like this was a pre-planned clue. They probably made the Ben H/Aladdin connection a few days ago and were like "oh, cool - this Will be a fun way to trick people into watching BIP!".

It could be.
I want to bring this post over from 9:39 PM. GA posted it.
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  6m6 minutes ago
I can show you the world....#BachelorInParadise
3 retweets 9 favorites
Reply  Retweet3  Favorite9
More
Sophienette ‏@sophienette  5m5 minutes ago
@Millsy11374 please please a clue about what/where/when the clue was?

ETA: that's our Sophie from BBF!

Now, would Millsy lie? :uptonogood

I can't believe I'm saying this about anyone from this franchise, but no I don't think Millsy would lie. He always responds to my tweets and I think he was just responding to sophie's tweet. Everyone responding to MF that they didn't see the clue and Sophie asked for more clues. MF didn't bother answering but Millsy did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:44 pm

I meant that this wasn't a Breaking Bad-level clue that was pre-planned for months. They were going to include Ashley I's whole Jasmine/Aladdin stuff no matter what, b/c it's ridiculous and funny. While reviewing it, they probably realized "oh our future bachelor went on a Aladdin date!" and used that to get people to watch. I just meant it's not a perfectly planned clue like some people expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:46 pm

MiaHawk wrote:snipped..

Ben H is popular, but so is Jared. TPTB may have figured out that Jared was a good choice if he was willing. Ben H may have said no. Very little MTA focus on Cupcake at all, so I don't think it's him. But by using the Alladin clue it is vague enough that it could mean Ben H, Cupcake, or Jared. Gives them more time to read SM and forums and see who the people really want.....or not, laugh out loud.

It could also simply mean the Aladdin date which took place in NYC which is when Nick arrived. So yes, we can really tear it apart and come up with many different scenario's because we are good at doing that. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:47 pm

I agree, GA. Per usual. :Nod: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Talking about this reminds me of Ben H's "they perform 8 days a week!" Comment at the Aladdin date. Good to know that he's not perfect, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22