SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 am

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
I hope you loved #BachelorInParadise and good news, there's even MORE TOMORROW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 am

Again, thanks for the pictures, Maddy.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:27 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CLcUZTLUsAEHr4k
Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper
Watching with these beauties and gents! #BachelorInParadise

Did they have the premiere party in a bus station?

Also...where is Ahsley S.?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She tweeted a different tweet to Fleiss but he didn't respond, she tweeted directly to Millsy. See my post, I copied it right from my timeline.

I know GA. Millsy posted "I can show you the world" at 9:33

Sophienette responded to him at 9:34
@Millsy11374 please please a clue about what/where/when the clue was?

That's not how it shows up in my twitter feed.

Sophie asked him a question 5 minutes ago (from when I saw it) he replied to Sophie a minute later. .

GuardianAngel Today at 9:39 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  6m6 minutes ago
I can show you the world....#BachelorInParadise

Sophienette ‏@sophienette  5m5 minutes ago
@Millsy11374 please please a clue about what/where/when the clue was?

Just wanted to point out that 6 minutes ago is earlier than 5 minutes ago. So Sophie's tweet came a minute later and it was indeed a response to Mills, not vice versa. I'm also thinking the clue has nothing to do with Aladdin now. He was just singing the tune, because Ashley kept going on about Aladdin.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:53 am

MiaHawk wrote:I think TPTB are hedging their bets with that clue. I don't think they've signed Ben H on the line yet. Therefore, they gave out a clue that is about Alladin because that could be a clue to Ben H (he was on Alladin date), Cupcake (he won the role on Alladin date) or more subtly Jared because Ashley I said she was Jasmine looking for her Alladin and she hoped Jared would be her Alladin.

They really highlighted Jared tonight, I think even though it would be unprecidented to be on BIP then be TB, it could be him. He was the only guy with 3 girls at the beginning and joked that he liked it that way. He did not look like he wanted to go out with Ashley at all. I don't know any spoilers for BIP, but if he's unlucky in love again, it may just have been a clue when CH said to Marcus and Lacy that they went on TB and TBette and weren't successful until their third show, BIP. TB would be Jared's third show.

Ben H is popular, but so is Jared. TPTB may have figured out that Jared was a good choice if he was willing. Ben H may have said no. Very little MTA focus on Cupcake at all, so I don't think it's him. But by using the Alladin clue it is vague enough that it could mean Ben H, Cupcake, or Jared. Gives them more time to read SM and forums and see who the people really want.....or not, laugh out loud.

Nick's 3rd time as well.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:17 am

Link to episode 1

And I adore Tanner among all. Hope he rocks and gets the girl.... and makes his mom proud.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 am

I enjoyed the premiere last night of BIP.

Personally, I favor it over Bachelor and 'ette due to more characters getting equal time on screen and multiple relationship "stories". Of course, the "acting" is also more obvious since everybody is more comfortable in front of the cameras than they were in their previous shows. Some like Tenley and Kirk are seasoned veterans already, although both suffer from semi-"retirement" and we have to refresh our memories of them just as we do with returning characters on other prime-time soaps. Some who got little screen time before, like Tanner, are more interesting than I expected, since we didn't get to know them in their limited stints with Kaitlyn.

The final act with Clare Bear arriving was a masterpiece in reality TV editing. (Why this show isn't up for an Emmy nomination is beyond me.) I mean... was Chris Harrison wearing the same suit he had on earlier, greeting the guests that morning and supervising Marcus/Lacy's wedding? It is now midnight!!!! Also love Clare stating in voice-over her top three "quarries" to hunt as a predator: Kirk, Tanner and Jared are all seen canoodling with their contented and VERY possessive ladies as we hear Clare name them all as targets on the soundtrack. Cue shot of the night-time raccoon to announce her arrival!

The Marcus/Lacy wedding was... well, cute. Of course, we get shots of the ladies sniffling (i.e. Tenley does easily at the drop of a hat) and Jared once again trying to prove to All of America that he came here to find w-u-v. The one distraction was Lacy's very light eyes. I thought she was wearing reflective contacts like the children in Village of the Damned.

Poor Ashley S. It is obvious that she is amusing on camera, but she has no "story" apart from Parrot Lady. I guess she had a genuine medical emergency, but I thought that drama was a little too carefully "timed" since she wasn't doing much. Also I don't think Daniel has that much interest in her, but everybody must "hook up" with somebody regardless.

The other Ashley is clearly The Star. I don't know why I enjoy watching her so much on screen, even if I may be in the minority here. Part of it may be how expressive she is with her feelings. That soliloquy about being speechless with Jared around the bon-fire was something many tongue-tied infatuated viewers can relate to. Never-mind her Princess persona, although the Aladdin reference was spot-on... except that Cupcake Chris should have been here instead since he played the coveted role with Kaitlyn last season.

I find her sister completely annoying but realize why she is a "combined package" on this show. She is to Ashley what Birdman is to Michael Keaton. She's the "negative voice" that keeps ridiculing the starring vulnerable and insecure character who merely acts "confident". Sisters and other members of The Family can be downright nasty in  the way they nitpick their siblings.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:11 am

BowenAnderson wrote:
Maddy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CLcUZTLUsAEHr4k
Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper
Watching with these beauties and gents! #BachelorInParadise

Did they have the premiere party in a bus station?

Also...where is Ahsley S.?

It's a weird background. I realize that not every L.A. apartment has a pretty view, but that almost looks like a concrete/industrial building and a trailer in the background. I wondered if the viewing party was on the ABC studio lot somewhere.

As for Ashley S., RS said in his spoilers that heat was a huge issue in Mexico and that several of the cast members had to be treated for dehydration.

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:14 am

The premiere party was at a restaurant/bar in LA.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 am

umngirl wrote:The premiere party was at a restaurant/bar in LA.

That makes more sense, but it's a really unattractive setting, IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:48 am

It seems unattractive settings is the new thing. It's quite popular to have events in lofts with the bare bones showing or factories with the old pipes, wooden beams and lighting fixtures shown. I am personally not a big fan. That's just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CLce9MqUwAAZsKe
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
We are gathered here today.... @marcusgrodd and @LacyFaddoul #BachelorInParadise

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CLcfyBgWsAAMLAo
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Yes, Wedding Officiant @chrisbharrison - guy does it all! @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise

One of my friends asked if Lacey was with child. To be honest I didn't take any notice, but looking at these pictures you could say that she's got a little bit of a bump.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22