SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Ladybug ... just Tanner (my bias ... but that's the easy common ground) ... even Jade isn't that interesting (yet?) ... but I laughed at Tanner's very precautionary question about the lightning when Jade invited him into the water (for a make-out) ... boy, he is such a mommy boy ... like really good raised giggling (I will probably eat my words in the future).
His intro ... and yes, Sprite, he said he's doing the Playgirl soon ... I too thought he was trying to make a joke, although by Jade's response I don't think it got through as such.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CLfpCaBWsAEiSPe
E! Online ‏@eonline
ICYMI, Marcus and Lacy got married on #BachelorInParadise! http://eonli.ne/1HlDBPI
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Tonight more #BachelorInParadise including first Rose ceremony then live #AfterParadise with deleted scenes and @JoshMalina @jennyandteets
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CLe_uewVEAAZa7n
Entertainment Weekly ‏@EW
A virgin and a not-so-virgin walked into #BachelorInParadise last night—our recap: http://ow.ly/QpXEZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:15 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
JBF wrote:
nutty1 wrote:What the heck happened to Ashley S? They take her in an ambulance and the next morning people are eating breakfast and we don't even know what happened to her?

When you are a contestant on Bachelor In Paradise, you just get used to the drama. I still question what drama is real and what is stoyboarded with index cards on a bulletin board pre-show.

Pass the salt, please.

I was so worried that Dan jumped in the ambulance with her without a shirt or shoes....do you think he will get service?

This show is so silly, I never know what is real and what isn't. I am sure Dan made it past hospital security since he had no place to conceal his weapons.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Is it worth watching?

To be honest I enjoyed it more than any of the Bachelorette episodes this season so I would say yes.
I think I am more of a fan of Jade and Tanner from one episode than I have been of any couple post Des and Chris.
Thanks Sbolduc, Jade was my fav on Chris season so that's a plus if their coupling is considered cute by many here since y'all are a tough crowd,laugh out loud.
Ladybug, I will let you know what I think when I watch , it might have to be tomorrow though, yeah,don't we all want to forget that season giggling bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 11312251_387579064780943_15949065_n
chrisbharrison #Repost @bachelorinparadise with @repostapp.
・・・
Following tonight's #BachelorInParadise, watch the debut of our live after-show, #AfterParadise, at 9|8c on ABC. 10 min
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Tanner tweeted that the Playgirl comment was a joke.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:07 pm

That was cute of him. She looked at him, not knowing if he was joking or not. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Tonight #BachelorInParadise meet @Clare_Crawley best new friend, Raccoons are so last summer!
giggling giggling giggling

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Bachelor-in-paradise
Variety ‏@Variety
Ratings: ABC's #BachelorInParadise got a modest start last night http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/sunday-ratings-modest-start-for-abcs-bachelor-in-paradise-1201555317/ …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 CLfywR3UAAANcuc
Jenna ‏@Jenna_DYS  
@ashleyiaco and her sister are seriously hilarious
giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22