SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I think he went there for Samantha and just used Julia (I refuse to spell it any other way), so that he could stay there until she got there.
Why?

Haha, I'm kidding - I just don't like unnecessarily weird spellings. AshLee still bothers me.
I understand her name is crazy spelled

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Oh Mikey. She's just not that into you! At all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:38 pm

ashleyI peed in her swimsuit? she really is 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:39 pm

You are right Chas he is there for samamtha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 pm

oh Joe no no

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:42 pm

I don't even know which one is Samantha? Where did she end up on Chris' season?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:42 pm

I knew it!!!! I knew he all about Samantha. I kind of feel bad for Julia, but it's also kind of karmic.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't even know which one is Samantha? Where did she end up on Chris' season?

I don't remember a Samantha on Chris's season either.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Silent Sami? She was the hot one with black hair...I think she was a model or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

This one? Doesn't ring a bell. I must have been too obsessed with Kait and her every move laugh out loud laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 1417726576_samantha-bachelor-560
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelor-season-19-chris-soules-bachelorettes-2014412/42633

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I knew it!!!! I knew he all about Samantha. I kind of feel bad for Julia, but it's also kind of karmic.

Definitely karmic.  Juelia shouldn't have been so willing to sweep Jonathan aside.

ETA: Sammi was kept around for awhile on Chris's season because she was pretty. There were a lot of jokes between the contestants that she never spoke.

Last edited by kimberlyg on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Samantha = tall, hot, mute brunette. Totally Joe's type. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 2498057887
esp. the MUTE part

Last edited by seton on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22