SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:38 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Mike G. was on the cast list.  He was in the original People article about this years' cast.  I think he was also supposed to be on the show last year but never got brought in.

I think that might have been Mikey T who was supposed to be on the show but wasn't, but I also be wrong about Mike G.

Also, its an interesting tidbit about BIP that Brooks shared on AfterBuzz TV last week. I always wondered why he was there for 1 day, because he's such a great catch, but when he revealed what happened, I was like "Dang it, TPTB!" laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Add FOUR more! #BachelorInParadise
AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAeN3CXAAAkNPy

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAeN_xXAAAkwUN

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAeN9QWsAE_m9b

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAeO7MWIAAcz_D
2015 @BachParadise #CryCount Total:
AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAgqrTWUAADk43
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

JJ Lane
‏@jjhlane
@TenleyMolzahn sums it up I think about Miss Tens.

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAfSPjUkAAs02g

Dude has it bad :fanningfan

I find that adorable somehow.

Ga can u take this to his thread ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Are jade and tanner the only couple still together?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Did they how the convo between jj and tenley after his mango comment - which incidentally I found ridiculously hot also?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:03 am

Hands down, the best scene of the show was the raccoon drinking the empty booze bottle while Clare was talking.

What makes these shows so much fun is watching contestants make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Do the producers/handlers encourage this? Or do the contestants do it all by themselves?

I will have to annoy the Nick fans here a bit by saying he is as guilty of this as the Bachelor In Paradise crew. He thought that "making love" to the Bachelorette guarantees he is The One. Also he doesn't take his annoying the other guys seriously, who often think he is "not here for the right reasons".

Ashley I. flings herself on Prince Farming... then flings herself on Jared. Key difference here: she kissed Prince Farming a LOT more... so much in fact that it took him a while to realize she was a virgin. (It took him a lot longer to learn that his Top 2 lady Becca was too.) Yet Jared is not exactly getting the "action" he wants from Ashley, since she is spending way too much time fussing in PI sessions... and trying to force her sister to stay. Did she only "rediscover" Jared when he chose Clare for a date?

Both Mickey and Ashley accuse Jared for going after an "older woman" (even though Clare is just seven or eights years older). Yet he may feel he needs somebody more confident in herself.

Now... Clare Bear... remember last year? She got all hot and huffy over Zack wanting to "date" others, even though Jackie didn't have much of a connection with him. I still say that Clare's only real competition last year was Robert, Zack's bro-buddy of bro-buddies. I think Robert would have been quite happy sleeping on the bottom bunk while Zack and Clare had the top one. (I didn't see much "heat" between him and Sarah, but he was happy as long as Zack was still on the show so they could continue opening coconuts together.)

This season, Clare tells Mickey pretty much the same thing that Zack told her and suddenly does not understand why HE is emotionally upset. Hello... Clare? Anybody home? Don't you remember how YOU felt last year? Unfortunately Mickey hasn't established a "connection" with crabs and coons, so he has no outlet to express his anguish.

I do love Clare though. She marched into season 1 declaring that she will not chase the man. He has to chase her. (Well... Zack couldn't be forced to choose between chasing Clare as she bolted into the raccoon-infested jungle or staying on the show with his beloved Robert. Granted, he liked "fooling around" with Clare in a different way than he did with Robert and his "no... please don't" look on screen was downright precious. https://servimg.com/view/17158170/513

This season, she marched in saying she will not expect her man to be perfect but she will pick the man who is "perfect for me". OK...

Joe... the Kentucky Moonshine Boy... wasn't he the one who needed to take a leak in the blooper reel because he couldn't stay focused on Kaitlyn? Yet before she dumped him, he made a desperate move to get amorous with her? Here, he is expecting somebody other than Jeulia when the cameras weren't rolling. I bet he was so eager to leave Kait's season too, but desperately wanted to be on TeeVee.

JJ thought he was the best "husband material" out of all of the guys on Kait's season. This season he is a better "lover" than Joshua with Tenley. I think he had a better connection with Clint last season than anybody else. I think JJ is trying to "prove" to TV viewers something he is not. The more he talks, the more he sounds like a politician.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 am

How nice of the raccoon to open some wine for @Clare_Crawley! #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise
AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAgb8pWcAAFCTs

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAgctDW8AAWHRJ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:12 am

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAupLhWIAA6Ozk
Bad guy alert! Darth @JoeBaileysego. #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:14 am

Alanna wrote:Are jade and tanner the only couple still together?

RS said that Nick/Sami are still together And he's not totally sure about Justin/Cassandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:17 am

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAWx9rWoAAHW9t
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
What do you want discussed on Monday’s #AfterParadise?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:20 am

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

JJ Lane
‏@jjhlane
@TenleyMolzahn sums it up I think about Miss Tens.

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CMAfSPjUkAAs02g

Dude has it bad :fanningfan

I find that adorable somehow.

Ga can u take this to his thread ?

Im

I'm confused whether there were real feelings there or if it was just a showmance that morphed into a really strong friendship. He left b/c of his kinda girlfriend back home, so I guess the latter? I actually like their chemistry and think that they would be an interesting match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:Are jade and tanner the only couple still together?

RS said that Nick/Sami are still together And he's not totally sure about Justin/Cassandra.
Thanks! I like jade and tanner, maybe they've found love in paradise laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22